Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• i think some player's problem are not skills but mental...playing under big pressure is a good sign of leadership..
    in Turkey..Neslihan ,Gözde and Eda are these kind of players . they like pressure

Lonneke's problem could be mental..same for Alesia Rhyliuk..they are both skilful players

That's a bad news for Lönneke. One can improve skills by practice while mental is kind of natural thing and hard to change, especially at her age in volleyball career.

As what I've observed during recent two seasons, Guidetti has some character that he can turn a simple win into complicated lose.

• That's a bad news for Lönneke. One can improve skills by practice while mental is kind of natural thing and hard to change, especially at her age in volleyball career.

As what I've observed during recent two seasons, Guidetti has some character that he can turn a simple win into complicated lose.

mine is just an opininon...i just felt she was more comfortable playing for Dutch team..wasnt she ?
    playing for Istanbul teams must be stressful bcz the expectations are pretty high!

• I'm tired of Guidetti's attitude. He is getting worse and worse every year. Since he knows Vakifbank is backed by refeeres and the federation he does anything he wants. He is a great coach but he is losing so many people's respect with his actions. Many people couldn't even get mad at Maja when she did that last night.

• An OPP should be the main weapon for a team and OPP should feel special because you expect from them a high performance and killing the balls, In my opinion Sloetjes performance dropped by the arrival of Zhu, she is now the main weapon and is more important in this team than Sloetjes and I guess this is something mental issues for Sloetjes. If The reception is bad, the ball goes to Zhu because she will bring the point and here come the isse for Sloetjes she needs to build confidence by killing those balls but she only get some sets when Zhu is overused and the block in front of her is ready or Sloetjes gets balls because the reception was good and no one predicted it would go to her.
    Take a look back when she played and Sheilla was her sub or even after Sheilla left. No she is just an OPP wich is on the 2nd position and be there if Zhu can‘t kill it, thats it. You have to be in her position and how would you feel?

• mine is just an opininon...i just felt she was more comfortable playing for Dutch team..wasnt she ?
    playing for Istanbul teams must be stressful bcz the expectations are pretty high!

It's not all her fault, but when you play for a club which is expected to win every trophy and play with a player who is absolutely better than you in attacking, that's just the reality. I doubt you would want Zhu ting to receive all the serves even she is the best receivers of the world. That's just other teams' strategy against Vakifbank. They always try to serve the ball to Zhu no matter whether she is on the front or back row because receiving messes up attacker's rhythm so much and it also wears you out long term. Just look at how more confortable Neslihan is when she doesn't have to receive the balls. The coach almost have to sub sloetjes with Robinson in critical situations and let a better receiver to receive the ball and a better attacker to attack the ball.

I only watched a few games of Tandara when she played for nt, where she did not receive much at all. People claim Tandara can receive the ball, which is definitely helpful playing around Zhu, but how good can she receive? Natalia level or Robinson level?

• Maja screaming at Guidetti was hilarious. He is always shouting at everyone and trying to intimidate the referees, so it's good that he is getting a taste of what it's like for a change.

I'm usually not a fan of such behavior, but when I watched the reply of Maja I was like :rolll: I've been watching her for over 10 years now and it must take a lot to make her freak out like this, and reading all comments here it looks like Guidetti deserved it (once again :roll: ).

I also agree with what somebody wrote (pages ago...) about Guidetti being very good at developing players and preparing matches tactically, but often being rather poor at in-match coaching due to losing his temper, and it seems to get worse rather than better. I still remember his show in Montreux semifinal two years ago when the referees totally screwed up a challenge towards the end of 4th set and he threatened to withdraw the team until the referees finally gave in. On the one hand he was right in terms of that the referees made a big mistake, but the consequece was that even though his team got this point, they lost the next 4 or 5 points in a row and the match was over. And I've seen that happening every now and then in whichever teams he coached, breaking the rhythm of his players by his outbursts :down:

• I'm usually not a fan of such behavior, but when I watched the reply of Maja I was like I've been watching her for over 10 years now and it must take a lot to make her freak out like this, and reading all comments here it looks like Guidetti deserved it (once again ).

Exactly. I don't usually like that type of thing either, but sometimes aggressive people deserve to get a taste of their own medicine.

• Being admin, I see the IPs of users and I also see when different usernames use the same IP.

Thus, I think all users should know that "pope" is the reincarnation of "rbdfabio", banned some months ago :whistle:

If you behave better you can stay, but I won't hesitate to ban you again if we get back to the level of discussion we had back then here in the forum :!:

• Being admin, I see the IPs of users and I also see when different usernames use the same IP.

Thus, I think all users should know that "pope" is the reincarnation of "rbdfabio", banned some months ago :whistle:

If you behave better you can stay, but I won't hesitate to ban you again if we get back to the level of discussion we had back then here in the forum :!:

I had to create a account again, because sometimes you actually need one. Like the other day I was not able to access TRT Sport website, and I did not not know what to do, so I created a account and had to send private messages to a couple of users to ask if they were having the same issue.

And I won`t be posting much, only when I need to ask something or so. I did the Carol Anne thing only for fun...and I won`t do it again. Thanks.

• And I won`t be posting much, only when I need to ask something or so. I did the Carol Anne thing only for fun...and I won`t do it again. Thanks.

Lying about people's personal lives "for fun" is only telling of your character. Things really do not change, do they.

• 3rd set 24:25 was score. You can just ype #MajaOgnjenovic at instagram and you will find video their very quickly.