Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• But the previous point, when Set3 24:24, Maja hit the ball cross-net?

It was a free ball for Vakifbank and she blocked the other team's MB or setter (don't remember who was on the net)

• Lying about people's personal lives "for fun" is only telling of your character. Things really do not change, do they.

Dude you really have mental problems :white: Why would a normal person have fun by lying about someone's personal life? :hit:

• One thing that you guys missed, is that it was not only a rumor about Fenerbache wanting to sign Li Yingying. In fact a Turkish scouter went to China to watch the Finals. But some people are saying he went there to talk with Kim as well trying to convince her to come back to Turkey, while some are saying he went there just scouting for young players in gereal.

But he took a photo with Li Yingying, which means she surely caught his attention. In guys can see the photo in this link...just scroll down and u can see.
    http://volleytalk.proboards.co…hampionship-finals?page=3

We don`t know if she will at the WCH. But I bet Fenerbache is already looking ahead, because if she does make her debut this season and she does turn out to be good as Zhu, Fenerbache certainly wants to be one signing her this time ahead of Vakfibank.

And yeah she`s young and they might not let her go...with if Lang Ping thinks this would be good for her...of course she will go to Turkey.

I would love if Vitra could sign Kim or Natalia...and I would die if they could sign both.
    Natalia and Kim are a great duo, they won Turkish League and Cup...only lost CL because they had no OPP ( Polen is useless) ....Natalia-KIm-Boskovic :cheesy: ...I bet Maja would not mind only playing CL.

• you can see zhu how to make a change when last year in tie match with nethrland and brasil.14:10 and 10:5.then china can win.its very valuable

Way off topic here, but that particular match (the end of it) is near and dear to my heart. I use it to show people who don't follow the game how fun volleyball can be, to create converts to the game. I begin by telling them "most people will comment on how Zhu Ting won the game". Then I explain to them that a lot of players will choke the serve at a time like this (witness Beliën at 15-14 match point for NED, Rasic at Rio, on and on). Now watch Liu Xiaotong at 11-14 jump serve an ace (she should have gotten MVP for that!) followed by three more that hit the net and go over. There is so much more to volleyball than attacking--though I'll grant you that it was crazy beautiful how Zhu contributed to that win.

• Is there any video of Maja screaming at Guidetti? I love this stuff! :cheesy:

https://youtu.be/DZ9si632FSE?t=5847

enjoy

• Way off topic here, but that particular match (the end of it) is near and dear to my heart. I use it to show people who don't follow the game how fun volleyball can be, to create converts to the game. I begin by telling them "most people will comment on how Zhu Ting won the game". Then I explain to them that a lot of players will choke the serve at a time like this (witness Beliën at 15-14 match point for NED, Rasic at Rio, on and on). Now watch Liu Xiaotong at 11-14 jump serve an ace (she should have gotten MVP for that!) followed by three more that hit the net and go over. There is so much more to volleyball than attacking--though I'll grant you that it was crazy beautiful how Zhu contributed to that win.

For chinese volleyball fans,Liu Xiaotong is a special player.she never can be a start,but when China team need to change something ,she will be a spcial player to do this.all of us think she is a fantastic girl.sometimes she played super well and sometime played very bad.these are two extreme diections.but Jenny knows her and knows how to make her play best.such as Rio 2016,chn vs bra,the second set.maybe i am a chinese so i love china team and zhu so much.when zhu came to vakif in 2016,more people began to learn about TL and more other players. Most European athletes are weak when they faced difficulties.not like east aisa people.thats why you can watch some good matches in china and Japan.Zhu is the core player in team china,so she give other teammates confidence to work hard to play every match.for me,vakifbank is a good team.there are many good players. I am very happy see zhu plays well in team and cooperate with others.she has the ability to change a match.but she is not a god.i dont want to blame this loss to other teammates if they dont have real ability.but somtimes really hurts fans.especially the time is in mid night for me.anyway ,hope they can change together and adjust their feelings.try best ,any results i also can accept.

• Thanks! I love it. :cheesy:

And Maja was completely right with her attitude: what was Guidetti asking for? The ball touched the floor. Move on, Gio; no need to complain. :lol:

She was so sweet and cute doing that. :love:

• Actually that has nothing to do with mental issues. It's about being a fucking asshole.

Coming back to a forum that he has already left many times is very odd anyway. nowadays forum has been back to its decent days, I hope he won't ruin it again

• Guidetti is really one of the best coaches in the World, but why He loves to complain about every single point (not literally) :thumbdown:

What I noticed that Vakifbank had very shaky reception in the most of the time, Eczacibasi put a lot of presure with their serve on them.

• fvaGlBfhVio&feature=youtu.be

okay this is actually amazinnngggg. Had a great laugh. Guidetti was amazingly annoying during this game.