You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, April 20th 2018, 9:59pm

Thanks! I love it. :cheesy:

And Maja was completely right with her attitude: what was Guidetti asking for? The ball touched the floor. Move on, Gio; no need to complain. :lol:

She was so sweet and cute doing that. :love:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Yesterday, 12:40am

And I won`t be posting much, only when I need to ask something or so. I did the Carol Anne thing only for fun...and I won`t do it again. Thanks.
Lying about people's personal lives "for fun" is only telling of your character. Things really do not change, do they.
Dude you really have mental problems :white: Why would a normal person have fun by lying about someone's personal life? :hit:
Actually that has nothing to do with mental issues. It's about being a fucking asshole.

Coming back to a forum that he has already left many times is very odd anyway. nowadays forum has been back to its decent days, I hope he won't ruin it again

Gomez4

Intermediate

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Yesterday, 10:30am

"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Yesterday, 10:52am

I love love love it. He totally deserved it but i still remember last year’s semifinal when Maja got a redcard although she didn’t deserve it.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Yesterday, 11:07am

Guidetti is really one of the best coaches in the World, but why He loves to complain about every single point (not literally) :thumbdown:

What I noticed that Vakifbank had very shaky reception in the most of the time, Eczacibasi put a lot of presure with their serve on them.

byteme25

Beginner

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Dinamo Moscow, US NT

Favourite Players: Lyubov Sokolova, Yeonkoung Kim, Eda Erdem, Fabiana Claudino, Logan Tom, Hui Ruoqi, Kimura Saori, Yoshie Takeshita

Yesterday, 4:59pm

okay this is actually amazinnngggg. Had a great laugh. Guidetti was amazingly annoying during this game.

Today, 12:19am

law/rule of possibility : Russian, German and Italian finals were concluded in 5 sets so we can expect a 3-0 win by either Vitra or Vakıf tomorrow :lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

Today, 1:32am

Today,Third Match
16:30 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank
meso mi ra se beno...