Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• The second match in a row that Kubra is basically a non-factor on court. You can't really afford that when the teams are otherwise so evenly matched.

I agree even though Guidetti has a better version of Kübra already, Zehra Günes he prefers to not use her. Well then you deserve to lose. Also Tugba had played some good matches now like 2 months ago and then he basically NEVER let her play again. But she is supposed to be the Gozde's replacement next season :aww:

Ayça is btw the worst Turkish libero (sorry bout it)

• Yes...zhu plays her worst match of the life today and the whole VB team is just a mess (except racis and Robinson). ECZ is on fire, they blocks good, defence good, serve good.

However, while this not-in-form VB is against this on-fire ECZ, they still manage to take it into a 5 sets match. That gives me some confidence that VB can get the next 2 matches.

• I check the stats. Both teams are fighting really hard. I think boscovic plays better today. Especially in the end of the set4, she kills a very difficult ball to save the match point! :obey:

Now, I am looking forward to next game! No matter who win, it will be amazing game to watch! :heart:

• I Understand Boskovic can hit from any angle...but Maja set her so many really bad ones, and mostly important WAY OFF from the net... I had to hold my breath a few times especially at the beginning because Boskovic was still jumping really hard trying to reach those bad sets, but after a while she was being a little smarter and going easy on those bad sets.

And it is amazing how much Boskovic can dig....and even more amazing that whenever she gets a free ball she can pass it very well... Sometimes I wonder if she could receive....might be a little too late once she`s 21, but I think she could receive better than Mihajlovic.

Larson finally stepped up...

I don`t think I have ever seen a Turkish team winning when the Turkish players are playing well... BEYZA :obey: ...Hande and Kilicli.

Hande had 30 receptions....which is pretty impressive... And I don`t get why Kilicli was not invited for the NT, not only she`s the 2nd best Turkish middle...but this season she was one of the best middles in the League.

Zhu had the worst game of her life....but still she scored 20 points.
    Naz has been awful this season...she gets bailed out because she has ZHU....but when Zhu is in trouble this is what happens..

U guys can say whatever about Rasic and Kubra....but those sets they are getting....are simply impossible to hit...Naz is the problem and not Rasic/Kubra.

I bet ZHU will come out storming blood out of her veins for the next 2 games....

• Hande was really impressive not only on attack, but her passing was mostly stable except when Robinson was serving. Last season I remember thinking she was little better than Kosheleva at passing so she is showing some improvement.

Kubra is doing not very much on court, but she was 3/6 on attack today. Maybe Naz should set to her more, especially on a day where Zhu is having a nightmare by her standards.

• U guys can say whatever about Rasic and Kubra....but those sets they are getting....are simply impossible to hit...Naz is the problem and not Rasic/Kubra.

I agree that Naz played a quite poor match today, but at least as far as Kübra is concerned, I don't think she'd be doing much better with any other setter :S

• Lol pope Büşra 2nd best Turkish middle? Sure she has improved a lot this season but no way for that. Not when we still have Eda Erdem, Beyza, Zehra, Bahar, Dicle Babat and Asli for example and I might have forgotten some all ahead of her. But she improved I agree, I don't mind that she is not in NT though.

• Boskovic's arm looks like it's two meters long.

• Honestly I thought Busra had been better than Beyza this season. But Beyza has been absolutely brilliant in the final so far.

• i was lucky bcz i was in the Burhan Felek gym and watched a real final game :D
    especially the ambiance was great..the gym was almost full :thumbup:

Chinese fans were there again, congrats to them they are real volleyball fans

congrats to Ezcacıbaşı.Actually after third set i thought Vakıf would win bcz Vitra fought so hard but lost the set and making a comeback wouldnt be that easy but they fought and won the fourth set and even tie-breaker

when i reached the gym it was the last part of first set.
    Tijana had ups and downs in the match.yet She managed to make her team win .also Setter Maja's sets were short and low to Tijana and to the MBs.Larson played a really good game. Beyza and Büşra too.Hande played really well offensively except her passing mistakes against Robinson's serves.Eczacıbaşı managed to neutralize Ting Zhu.She couldnt play her usual game except the last part of third set.She made mistakes and blocked many times which i havent seen so far.She had some nice kills.Gözde played really well in some sets i think she must have been tired bcz she really hit so hard! Lonneke played really well in some sets.

• I Understand Boskovic can hit from any angle...but Maja set her so many really bad ones, and mostly important WAY OFF from the net... I had to hold my breath a few times especially at the beginning because Boskovic was still jumping really hard trying to reach those bad sets, but after a while she was being a little smarter and going easy on those bad sets.

And it is amazing how much Boskovic can dig....and even more amazing that whenever she gets a free ball she can pass it very well... Sometimes I wonder if she could receive....might be a little too late once she`s 21, but I think she could receive better than Mihajlovic.

Boscovic improves her defense a lot this year. I am looking forward to an upgraded battle between China and Serbia in fivb world volleyball championship final 4! :teach:

It is exicting to see zhuting and boscovic (two best at their position in this olympic cycle) fight and repect each other! :teach:

• some stats from the third match :

Vitra made 9 passing errors
    Vakıf made 9

Vitra made 13 blocks
    Vakıf made 12

Vitra attacked with % 41 (average of whole team)
    Vakıf with % 40

Vitra made 8 serve errors
    Vakıf made 4 (it was 15 in the second match which was a 4-set match)

Vitra made 32 errors during the whole match
    Vakıf made 29 errors