You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Today, 1:46am

Foluke had a great time this past season--you could see it on her face-- playing alongside really good players, won a title, and enjoyed great food. A lot. I bet she does it again.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Today, 1:58am

Doesn't Foluke wanted to become a doctor once she retires from playing volleyball? I imagine she would rather read the books to prepare for her future than have all her time training and playing. It's not like her life isn't about volleyball after club volleyball ends. NT is almost as tough and packed as the professional season.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda