Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Perfect game by Vakif, Eczaci came back a little in the end, but it wasn't enough. They need to forget this really quickly and think about the last match. Congratulations Vakif, my MVP is Cansu: solid and concrete setting, making the whole team play at high speed.

• Sloetjes was great today and Cansu and Zehra added a lot of energy to the team I thought.

Motta made a big mistake by starting with Hande and Boskovic really needs to step up. She has not played a great match yet in this final and today she was a shadow of her usual self. Yes, sometimes the sets were not good, but that is going to happen when Hande is playing and as the best OPP in the world she needs to kill bad balls in important matches. She's done it before but not today, hopefully she can be at her best for game 5.

• i think these five matches are a good training lessons for both teams young girls and main players boskovic and Zhu.anyway,whoever win the last math,both teams are so good clubs around the world

• i think these five matches are a good training lessons for both teams young girls and main players boskovic and Zhu.anyway,whoever win the last math,both teams are so good clubs around the world

Let us just enjoy the final game!! No matter who wins. the opponent should be respeceted! Fighing Zhuting,boscovic!! Naz please catches up! :lol:

• Let us just enjoy the final game!! No matter who wins. the opponent should be respeceted! Fighing Zhuting,boscovic!! Naz please catched up! :lol:

yes.i think cansu will be a good setter.but she also has a long way to go.she needs to make her passing ball to 4 improve.and too make the ball powerful ,and be more confident.and i think zhu can be a good middle blocker :mirror: :mirror: :mirror:

• Congrats to Vakıfbank.I expected them to win but not this easy.i couldnt watch first set but Vitra did nothing in first two sets.in third se they were better thanks to Boşkoviç .as far as i got from comments Hande played a bad match.thats her problem: stability.she is very talented but not stabil enough on this level.bcz she doenst play regularly.she has to find a club to play regularly.Meliha's passing was also shaky.what is good the teams werent tired that much in this match before the last final match.also good for Vakıf before the f4 they saved some energy winning 3-0.
    Lonneke was offensively best of the match.congrats to Cansu as well.seems Vakıf made the difference with its blocks

• Boskovic numbers.

game 1 - 17 points (43%)
    game 2 - 17 points (44%)
    game 3 - 26 points (38%)
    game 4 - 13 points (40%)

These numbers are really good... good enough to beat any team out there, but yeah to beat Vakifbank she gotta do better. But we gotta consider Vitra has Boskovic and some games they might have Larson/Beya/Meliha/Hande....while Vakifbank has Zhu and Sloetjes every game.

Boskovic is the main focus for Vakifbank and they have done a great job in this series defending her.....and they are the best blocking team in the world....is hard for anyone to get past them.... But yeah in order for Vitra to win Boskovic gotta play even better....

Sloetjes was great today and Cansu and Zehra added a lot of energy to the team I thought.

Motta made a big mistake by starting with Hande and Boskovic really needs to step up. She has not played a great match yet in this final and today she was a shadow of her usual self. Yes, sometimes the sets were not good, but that is going to happen when Hande is playing and as the best OPP in the world she needs to kill bad balls in important matches. She's done it before but not today, hopefully she can be at her best for game 5.

• some stats from game 4 :

Vakıf made 1 passing error
    Vitra made 5

Vakıf made 8 serve error
    Vitra made 9

Vakıf attacked with % 43
    Vitra with % 36

Vakıf made 12 blocks
    Vitra made 3 blocks

Vakıf made total 18 errors
    Vitra made 23 errors

• Congrats to Vakıfbank.I expected them to win but not this easy.i couldnt watch first set but Vitra did nothing in first two sets.in third se they were better thanks to Boşkoviç .as far as i got from comments Hande played a bad match.thats her problem: stability.she is very talented but not stabil enough on this level.bcz she doenst play regularly.she has to find a club to play regularly.Meliha's passing was also shaky.what is good the teams werent tired that much in this match before the last final match.also good for Vakıf before the f4 they saved some energy winning 3-0.
    Lonneke was offensively best of the match.congrats to Cansu as well.seems Vakıf made the difference with its blocks

Well technically they could have saved more energy by losing 0:3 today :lol:

We'll be seeing some really good MBs from Turkey during the NT season. And with decent setters and liberos, if the OHs can be stable, all Turkish NT needs would be an effective OPP.

• i think after first two matches Ting Zhu's percent and efficiency went down
    Tijana Boşkovic's percent and efficiency are not that high since first match

kind of normal bcz these two teams are close and good teams.They know how to stop/slow down the opponent''s best offensive player
    Lonneke stepped up her game in the finals ..this is good for Vakıf
    Larson is yet very important player for Vitra,indeed

• Well technically they could have saved more energy by losing 0:3 today :lol:

We'll be seeing some really good MBs from Turkey during the NT season. And with decent setters and liberos, if the OHs can be stable, all Turkish NT needs would be an effective OPP.

i dont think they were tired much today.so this must be best for them.They always play to win
    agree on the local players

• i hope we will be watching an injury-free fifth match
    this will be a tough battle : do or die match..get the tropy or go home empty-handed match :box: :super:
    i will be in the Burhan Felek :D :drink:

Well vakifbank still has chance to win champions league! Ecz vitra already gets the cev cup trophy! :lol: so do not take it too serious,it is just one of all finals! :lol: