You are not logged in.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:45am

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:45am

Someone said here that Tomkom didn't work last year for FB but that failed-to-work connection helped FB won 3 trophies last season. Tomkom was a little bit underperformed for the first few matches maybe because she came in late? But her defense and serve is still as deadly as ever.

Ezgi was starter last season over Tomkom, Ezgi played more matches so I do not agree with u at all. It is still obvious to me that Sara doesn't fit in FB, sorry.

@saishuu http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=25&PID=58
but towards the end of the league Tomkom played as starter for all the matches including the semis and the finals. Tomkom played very well with Erda and Natalia, which made them deadly weapons last season.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:57pm

Tomkom did really well last year, she had a big share for the success of Natalia and Eda, however her match with Rahimova will be question mark since they are used to very different styles :whistle: