Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Ezgi was starter last season over Tomkom, Ezgi played more matches so I do not agree with u at all. It is still obvious to me that Sara doesn't fit in FB, sorry.

saishuu http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=25&PID=58

but towards the end of the league Tomkom played as starter for all the matches including the semis and the finals. Tomkom played very well with Erda and Natalia, which made them deadly weapons last season.

• Tomkom did really well last year, she had a big share for the success of Natalia and Eda, however her match with Rahimova will be question mark since they are used to very different styles :whistle:

• Are there livestreams for today's matches??

Yes there will be 2 streams
    Nilüfer - Çanakkale (13:00 CET) on TRT TÜRK
    And

Eczacibaşi - Beşiktaş (15:00 CET) on TRT SPOR

I think both are very exciting matches, can't wait to see how Anne + Carol are doing and on the other side Rykhliuk/Tokarska vs Ecz is super exciting. :super:

I see Meatballs posted before me :lol: to do something extra and make it extra simple I added direct links for the streams ;)

• Thanks, I will watch Anne and Carol ofcourse :D

• Interesting that Nilüfer plays with Selin instead of Özge Nur as local MB next to Carol. :white: Özge Nur is that bad these days?

I was also surprised. Canakkale's second libero was horrible, they will suffer a lot if Ayça naz ihtiyaroğlu won't recover soon. Both Alajbeg and Brinker played very bad also. I also wonder why their Puerto Ricon player Cerame was not in the roster? :what: Anyway Canakkale seems to be the one that will relegate with Ilbank :whistle:

Nilufer showed a decent performance. Not only Buijs and Carol but also Birgül Güler showed a solid performance. She was great at serving too (7 aces in 3 sets :white: ). I hope she can keep this level up and get a chance for the NT. On the other hand, their Opp Ceyda is very weak for this level, Nilufer could be real threat to top teams if they could transfer a scorer foreign Opp

• Eczacibasi don't have the star power from last season, but they are much better balanced. Meliha is doing a good job in attacking and passing and Larson looks a lot more comfortable in this system than she did last year. Without having Kosheleva ruining reception they are actually able to play a fast game and even use the MBs.

• At 14-14 in the third set, setter is yet to send a single ball to Boskovic. Its fascinating, all the more for the fact she was the best scorer in the first 2 sets.

• Beside Besiktas playing better in this set than in the previous 2, the main reason the set was lost is due to Ezgi Dilik's reluctance to send any balls to her opp. She set Boskovic all of 4 balls, 2 of which were on set points (yes, I counted).

• Yes, I thought Ezgi was doing a good job using everyone, but when you have an attacker like Tijana then it is stupid to underuse her. Maybe Maja should come on...

• Beside Besiktas playing better in this set than in the previous 2, the main reason the set was lost is due to Ezgi Dilik's reluctance to send any balls to her opp. She set Boskovic all of 4 balls, 2 of which were on set points (yes, I counted).

Well yea but keep in mind they know each other as teammates just for a few weeks now and Ezgi still has to learn how she can use Tijana in the best way. Besides that I think she does a great job with Larsson, Adams, Meliha, Beyza etc already I'm sure her connection with Tijana will improve in time as well.

Pretty exciting week in Turkish league so far. Seramiksan - Bursa and FB - Halkbank are going tight as well :thumbup:

• At 14-14 in the third set, setter is yet to send a single ball to Boskovic. Its fascinating, all the more for the fact she was the best scorer in the first 2 sets.

Ezgi`s sets for Boskovic has not been good, they are not high enough. But her setting for everyone else has been great

• Boskovic is not using the super powerful jump serve anymore, of course Motta has something to do with that, and I really like her "soft" serve, it works really good and is good because she saves energy