Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Boskovic is so unlucky. In the previous eras, she would have dominated even Sheilla or Gamova as the best opposite in the world but Sheilla and Gamova are lucky not to meet an anomaly like Zhu Ting during their primes. Zhu Ting's position as an Outside Hitter means she's a mismatch against her especially with the block. There are just too many good opposites nowadays that the level is not that far off from other opposites but Zhu Ting is a once in a hundred year talent that may never come again for any nation except China. :obey:

zhu is talented and she also learns things quickly.when zhu in NT china,other girls go to relax and shop,zhu often stay in her room to watch matches video to improve herself.boskovic dont have a good time at the final and dont adjust herself.but zhu also has a bad time in the final ,so zhu adjust herself.

• yeap!
    Finals just ended
    Congratulations to Vakıfbank!
    They deserved it

They played better at the end of every sets.Vitra's passing became shaky at the end of the sets and these smal differences made Vakıf won 3-0

Cansu showed her talent.Bravo!..i remember Çağla Akın now Cansu :)
    Gözde,Ting,Lonneke,Zehra all played well.
    i liked Zehra's spikes.this girl also talented like Cansu.Vakıf's energy makes everyone play her best
    Pity that Eczacıbaşı couldnt won any sets which were close and decided at the end.Boşkoviç couldnt play her game.We could have watced a tir break Who knows! i hope that will happen on the upcoming season.Id like Boşkoviç to win TL.she misses it two in a row now
    The gym was crowded and cheerful.There were Chinese fans again and even i saw two Serbian fans with thier flag open

what is nicer in watching these matches live is you can see lots of things that you cant see across the TV

after the matced ended.Eczacıbaşı's fans called their teams and cheered for them for a while then all of a sudden they threw lots of rosses towards Eczacı's players.Rachel Adams was emotional and her eyes got wet :rose:
    Tijana was crying going to locker room . Meliha,Güldeniz all were wet-eyed

i dont want to say my last words on captain Gözde bcz yet there is matches to play :rose: i'll say after CL ends (whatever result it ends with)

• btw..Motta failed in all his Challenge rights :aww: and Guidetti was succesful in all his challenges rights :lol:

there were a few Chinese fans right in front of me and they shouted out whole match didnt hush one moment .when Gözde went crazy after a spike of herself they were going crazy too what a support! :lol:

• btw..Motta failed in all his Challenge rights :aww: and Guidetti was succesful in all his challenges rights :lol:

there were a few Chinese fans right in front of me and they shouted out whole match didnt hush one moment .when Gözde went crazy they were going crazy too what a support! :lol:

• The Finals,Fifth Match :
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank : 0-3
    Stats
    youtube

with this result,
    Vakıfbank won the final series 3-2 and got the trophy of 2017/2018 season :cup: :drink:

The Final Standings :
    1.Vakıfbank > CL Cup
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra >CL Cup
    3.Fenerbahçe >CL Cup
    4.Galatasaray >Cev Cup
    5.Bursa BB >Challenge Cup
    6.Beşiktaş >Balkans Cup
    7.Nilüfer B
    8.Halkbank
    9.KBeylikdüzü VI
    10.Seramiksan
    11.Çanakkale > Women's First League
    12.Ilbank > Women's First League

• i had said i liked agressive Lonneke but she was too agressive in this match :lol: :thumbsup: i like her
    i think she has almost secured her place in Vakıf for next season with her performances in the finals..if she keeps playing this game in CL too.Vakıf will renew with her

• And next season does Ebrar starts her journey as a eternal bench player (just like Polen) with Vakifbank? She can certainly use Pollen as a role model.

i had said i liked agressive Lonneke but she was too agressive in this match :lol: :thumbsup: i like her
    i think she has almost secured her place in Vakıf for next season with her performances in the finals..if she keeps playing this game in CL too.Vakıf will renew with her

• Vitra still needs to sign a OH that can pass/attack....otherwise I think next season they will come up short again....like we saw in the last 2 games when u shut Boskovic down you shut the whole team down.....and they don`t have a strong OH that can take it over when Boskovic is not playing well.

Vitra did shut down Zhu in game 2 and 3...that`s why they won... but replacing Naz with Cansu brought Sloetjes back to life and that`s why they won.

Natalia or Kim would be perfect for Vitra....if they can`t sign them maybe MIhajlovic if Larson can cover her, but Larson`s passing has not been good either...maybe Fatma/Mihajlovic/Boskovic.... Hande gotta go to a club and play full time. Meliha has shown what happens when you choose to spend years on the bench....I hope Hande took note.

• Vitra still needs to sign a OH that can pass/attack....otherwise I think next season they will come up short again....like we saw in the last 2 games when u shut Boskovic down you shut the whole team down.....and they don`t have a strong OH that can take it over when Boskovic is not playing well.

Vitra did shut down Zhu in game 2 and 3...that`s why they won... but replacing Naz with Cansu brought Sloetjes back to life and that`s why they won.

Natalia or Kim would be perfect for Vitra....if they can`t sign them maybe MIhajlovic if Larson can cover her, but Larson`s passing has not been good either...maybe Fatma/Mihajlovic/Boskovic.... Hande gotta go to a club and play full time. Meliha has shown what happens when you choose to spend years on the bench....I hope Hande took note.

Larson couldn't cover Kosheleva so I don't think she can cover Mihajlovic. I think Adams will be leaving so I expect they will bring in another foreign MB. Will Larson/Maja/Bosko all stay as well? I don't think they should sign more than 4 foreigners.

• Gözde and Naz were making the difference for Vakıf for a long time in VVSL...Gözde retires..lets see how Vakıf will fill in the gap after Gözde?
    will They trust in Tuğba or a foreigner OH ?

If they use a foreign OH to replace Gozde then that means one of Zhu/Rasic/Sloetjes has to be on the bench so the team will be much weakened. Tugba can't play at Gozde's level yet, but maybe with enough matches she could be good enough.