Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Adams leaves
    so Eczacıbaşı will need a foreigner MB
    maybe they transfer a good local MB then trust in them like Fener does
    They will keep Boşkoviç,Larson and Maja

Should Eczacıbaşı trust in setter Ezgi Dilik to have another foreigner spot instead of Maja ?
    Ezgi +another good local setter

• Honestly who says VB will sign Rasic again? Zehra-Kübra duo seems more then fine to me. :whistle: Milena was not that spectacular this season. I like her, but I believe she needs a new challenge.

Good point, Zehra-Kubra would be a good combination. Rasic's blocking is still great though, it's just she seems to have lost her connection with Naz. I just think Vakif would hate to let her go because she is maybe the best blocker in the world.

• Larson did Ok in these finals, but we can not forget she was bad during regular season. And like today she played really well in the first set, but then disappeared for the next 2 sets. I think it is her age, she can have a good game here and there, but she can`t play at a high level all season long.

And not only I think she would be ok if she only played CL...but I think she would love that.....not playing much would be good for her and would help her to get to 2020.

And remember the rumors about Maja to Fenerbache??... now Terzic is their coach...who knows what can happen.

as far as I know Boskovic is satying....and if that post with list of the highest paid players are true and Boskovic is making 1M.....she won`t leave.

But I would love to see Boskovic playing somewhere else...would be good for her...I would love if she played in Brazil ( I wish Ze ROberto or Bernardinho would convince her to go play for them).

I also would like to see Sloetjes in Italy....Conegliano.....And Fabris with Vakifbank.

Rasic should also considering a new adventure.....She looks even bored LOl.....I just don`t know if any Italian team can pay what Vakifbank does.

Larson couldn't cover Kosheleva so I don't think she can cover Mihajlovic. I think Adams will be leaving so I expect they will bring in another foreign MB. Will Larson/Maja/Bosko all stay as well? I don't think they should sign more than 4 foreigners.

• Honestly who says VB will sign Rasic again? Zehra-Kübra duo seems more then fine to me. :whistle: Milena was not that spectacular this season. I like her, but I believe she needs a new challenge.

to me,Milena is a kind of symbol in VB like Gözde and Naz and not seeing her in VB will be hard however if they are to sign a foreign OH in that case they have to trust Zehra-Kübra duo.

• Adams leaves
    so Eczacıbaşı will need a foreigner MB
    maybe they transfer a good local MB then trust in them like Fener does
    They will keep Boşkoviç,Larson and Maja

Should Eczacıbaşı trust in setter Ezgi Dilik to have another foreigner spot instead of Maja ?
    Ezgi +another good local setter

Which local MB is an improvement on Busra and Beyza though? Outside the top 4 teams are there any local MBs who could really help ECZ?

I think Ezgi was a good setter in Fenerbahce but every time I see her this season her setting is really bad. Still got a great serve though.

• Ezgi just needs more playing time.

imo EczV, and it is a risk but they could try Janset Cemre Erkul. One of the most talented MBs if you ask me and very underrated. She played jn Çanakkale last season.

For setter EczV could try Seramiksan's Sila Caliskan or Bursa's Cansu Aydinogullarri next to Ezgi. Just DONT sign Nilay

Local options

+++ they could get good foreign OHs with this

I`m surprise to hear that from you....U have always been very hard on Kubra... and Zehra played how many games all season?? 2 or 3? ...

I do want to see Rasic in a different team.... but Vakifbank would never play with Kubra-Zehra.

Rasic is still TOP blocker in he world when it comes to blocking and even when she`s not blocking she make a huge difference on the net....

• Which local MB is an improvement on Busra and Beyza though? Outside the top 4 teams are there any local MBs who could really help ECZ?

I think Ezgi was a good setter in Fenerbahce but every time I see her this season her setting is really bad. Still got a great serve though.

maybe Toksoy ?
    Ezgi didnt play much this season thats why she looks regressed/bad..i believe she is a good setter and can improve if given a chance

• I was hard on Kubra bcs in my eyes Zehra is better and more talented then her and Guidetti ignored that and benched her. Kübra with her height and power is still effective even if I dont like her. I dont see why they would NEVER play like that. They even played some matches like that already and it was fine. Zehra did not play 2 matches, she should have played more yes but she played quite a lot amongst thw VB bench actually.

• I was hard on Kubra bcs in my eyes Zehra is better and more talented then her and Guidetti ignored that and benched her. Kübra with her height and power is still effective even if I dont like her. I dont see why they would NEVER play like that. They even played some matches like that already and it was fine. Zehra did not play 2 matches, she should have played more yes but she played quite a lot amongst thw VB bench actually.

I think Turkey should create a team just like "Club Italia"...and have players like Cansu,Zehra,Hande,Beya,Ebrar,Tugba all playing full time. It would be great for their development....just look what Italia got from their Club Italia ( Egonu/Orro/Malinov)....Turkey can do the same.

• I`m surprise to hear that from you....U have always been very hard on Kubra... and Zehra played how many games all season?? 2 or 3? ...

I do want to see Rasic in a different team.... but Vakifbank would never play with Kubra-Zehra.

Rasic is still TOP blocker in he world when it comes to blocking and even when she`s not blocking she make a huge difference on the net....

maybe time for Vakıf to take some risk
    Kübra is experienced for level and Zehra is inexperienced but she will learn with Guidetti.she will play WNL and other tournamenst..Vakıf should trust in her

• Vakıf either should trust in Tuğba Şenoğlu or in Zehra
    if they trust in Tuğba, Raşiç in the team
    if they trust in Zehra then a foreigner OH in the team
    i suppose to play OH must be harder than to play MB in Vakıf :you have to pass well dig well and attack well

• And I will just say this.... just the other day I did write saying that Sloetjes Rasic/Kubra are not playing well simply because of NAZ....since Zhu came in Naz runs everything trough Zhu and everyone else is just a role player..

Now look how different was Sloetjes playing with Cansu...not only her performance was better but her attitude was different... You could tell she was the OPP of the team...but when Naz plays is all about Zhu.

I`m not making excuses for Rasic/Kubra, but I think they would be playing much better with someone other than Naz. ( The middles did not play well with Cansu but they have barely played together and there`s no connection there yet).

Oh well....that is a wrap. It was a great season....thank you Turkey... :rose:

• Naz is a great setter, she has just become too reliant on Zhu. Usually that's OK because Zhu scores off everything but in game 2 and 3 that wasn't happening and Naz lost confidence and didn't know what to do.

• I don't think VB would let Rasic go, she is still young and best blocker in the world. I hope she will stay in Vakifbank longer and become an iconic players of club just like Poljak and Furst. I can imagine other big 3 would want to sign with her and that would be a big threat to vakif :whistle: