Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• I've seen players like that with a different personality. She's a one club player and I am not a fan. Vakifbank would have it difficult to get a treble or a quadruple without Zhu Ting. Do you really think without the money Vakifbank can just rely on Gozde? Bich please. :gone:

I never downgraded her skills, I am just not a fan of hers. I just don't like her personality.. Get it? :teach:

Your first paragraph is literally downgrading her..

• Here's the thing, tho .. please watch the play I linked to. It's Gozde who fell asleep.

Who gets up off the floor at 22-22 in game 5 with their hands behind their back? You can see her doze off on the way up.

• Your first paragraph is literally downgrading her..

Did I? Just because I said Zhu Ting made it easier to win the treble, I downgraded Gozde? You are funny. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Naz or Cansu as setter in Champions League? It is single game elimination so no room for hiccups.

• lets not forget that Cansu played only a few good games...we dont know what she can do in long-term for Vakıf
    she is a talented setter but inexperienced.Naz is a maestro in CL considering the 10 appearances of hers in CL f4

• i dont understand those Who reduce the succes of the team to one player and give all the credits to one player and dont respect/appreciate the other players efforts enough :pinch:

It seems the story of Vakifbank for this season is when Zhu Ting struggles, Vakifbank loses. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It seems the story of Vakifbank for this season is when Zhu Ting struggles, Vakifbank loses. :whistle:

not
    Lonneke stepped up her game in the finals.Gözde,Raşiç ,Cansu even Zehra.rememeber Zhu's 24 (%54)points wasnt enough in losing 3-1 to Vitra
    what a narrow perspective on a succes!

• It seems the story of Vakifbank for this season is when Zhu Ting struggles, Vakifbank loses.

Not really. Like in game 4 of the finals Zhu was not that good, but still Vakifbank won easily.

• not
    Lonneke stepped up ger game.Gözde,Raşiç even Zehra
    what a narrow perspective on a succes!

It's not a narrow perspectice if the coincidence has merits.

#FreeBritney

• Not really. Like in game 4 of the finals Zhu was not that good, but still Vakifbank won easily.

She had 13 pts trom 8 attack points, 2 aces, 3 blocks(highest among the players), 7 Break Points(and again the highest among players). If that's a struggle and not good... I would love to struggle and be not good like Zhu Ting. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• She had 13 pts trom 8 attack points, 2 aces, 3 blocks(highest among the players), 7 Break Points(and again the highest among players). If that's a struggle and not good... I would love to struggle and be not good like Zhu Ting. :gone:

She was 8/22 on attack. She is almost never worse than that, that is just how great she is. I didn't say she wasn't good, but she did nothing special. By her standards she was poor and still Vakifbank won 3-0 very easily vs the other best team in the world so it shows that the other players in the team contributed a lot.

• She was 8/22 on attack. She is almost never worse than that, that is just how great she is. I didn't say she wasn't good, but she did nothing special. By her standards she was poor and still Vakifbank won 3-0 very easily vs the other best team in the world so it shows that the other players in the team contributed a lot.

Eh this is so funny. So Zhu Ting has to score 200 pts, 100% attack, 100% reception, 100 atk 70 blocks, 30 aces in a game to be not considered poor. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Eh this is so funny. So Zhu Ting has to score 200 pts, 100% attack, 100% reception, 50 blocks, 30 aces in a game to be not considered poor.

OK, what you said originally was "when Zhu struggles, Vakifbank loses."

In the finals Vakifbank lost twice, Zhu scored 24 and 23 points. In the regular season they lost twice to Eczacibasi (in one match Zhu was poor, but she was attacking at 40% in the other match so she was OK that time) and once in a meaningless match to Bursa where Zhu only played one set.

So Vakifbank has lost one match all year where Zhu has really struggled. I provided an example where Zhu didn't struggle exactly but was poor by her standards and they won anyway. Your logic rests on one match and you can't really make general statements just from one match.

• OK, what you said originally was "when Zhu struggles, Vakifbank loses."

In the finals Vakifbank lost twice, Zhu scored 24 and 23 points. In the regular season they lost twice to Eczacibasi (in one match Zhu was poor, but she was attacking at 40% in the other match so she was OK that time) and once in a meaningless match to Bursa where Zhu only played one set.

So Vakifbank has lost one match all year where Zhu has really struggled. I provided an example where Zhu didn't struggle exactly but was poor by her standards and they won anyway. Your logic rests on one match and you can't really make general statements just from one match.

Game 2, I understand, Vakifbank should've won on any given day but Vitra was the better team with Beyza going super saiyan. Hard to beat X factors popping out of the scene. :drink:

Game 3 was inarguably the worst game Zhu Ting played. 20 mistakes. Quite quite a lot that even if you score 23 you negate what you score with the mistakes you made. :whistle:

#FreeBritney