Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• On the other, if Boskovic gets injured Eczacibasi is screwed. I mean seriously, what if she got injured? Who will play Opp? Forget the fact that no one could replace her production, is there even another opp in the team(whose primary position is as an opposite)?

Pretty sure Hande would play as OPP if Boskovic got injured, I know she's not a true OPP, but she's the best they've got I think

• Omg ppl here always have to disagree xD Hande is not bad for a single game, she is never actually been 'good', she was promising and people expected a level from her which she never reached. On top of that she is been playing very very horrible lately. Spikes straight into the block almost 100% and receiving is getting worse as well. I just can't call her promising any more after over a YEAR, I don't like shaky OH's at her and she just doesn't do a great job at spiking. I would love to see her improve but I'm simply not waiting for it anymore.

Look I really like everyone here but sometimes I feel like I can't even share my opinion without people trying to make me look stupid. Why do you need take my words out of proportion? I never said Meliha was Turkish saviour ?( I literally said she has been doing great, cause I give credit where credit is due. Also I mentioned about 6 other names Tugba's last name in capital and saying Birgül is on fire. But yea somehow this all just meant Meliha is our saviour? 8|

Also if you read properly you will see I never said Hande is hopeless. I just said what she is doing atm is no good and said she should step it up. And then I mentioned 7 other names which some are younger then her and others better meaning she shouldn't feel like her NT place is safe no matter what she does. If she is not good ofc I will say give up on her for the (current) NT season cuz there are other better options. Don't know why my opinion triggers some people because I'm not saying anything wrong from my point of view.

My comment wasn't towards you only.. people change their opinions very easily here, and jump to conclusions very early..
    I'm also not saying you said Melija was the savior and etc.. it's paraphrasing what many users here, were saying for some period..
    Of course you can share your opinion, I have nothing against you :)

• Seda has an injury thats why she didnt play even friendly matches and she won't recover for 3 more weeks, meaning she will miss all the important matches.

serdar, I agree on what you said about Vakifbank and Gio that he should let players go in court slowly, not all together. Ataman did that in GS's last match against Ilbank, young and new transfer Ilkin played half of second and all of the 3rd set and did an excellent job in attacking. I think all GS players played that much including Nursevil as setter in 3rd set and Bihter as libero etc.

Against Eczacibasi, GS should keep their usual 6 players: Gamze-Neslihan, Kosheleva-Rabadzhieva, Jack-Asli, Buse (L). Neslihan was the only player who didnt play at all against Ilbank which means her shoulder needed a rest before important matches, however GS needs her smart tips against Eczacibasi blockers to ruin their defense/block system. Kosheleva has been receiving great so far, why hide her in receiving when she does good? I expect a good match from her. Jack joined team 5 days ago and she did great in attacking in only 1 training, Asli was on fire in attacking too. I really love Ruseva but Jack-Asli duo is much better. It is surprising that Asli attacks better than Ruseva actually and her block is not bad especially when she arrives on time. Her serves are also the reason why she should be on court.

I think Ataman will make some crucial substitutions in the match. Kosheleva or Neslihan will be subbed in backrow with Cansu Cetin. Nursevil will come in to block, she can lock Meliha and Hande at zone 4.

At Eczacibasi's side, it all depends on Boskovic's performance. Will she be able to pass Kosheleva-Jack block, I remember how Jack made life terrible for Zhu Ting in semis last season when it was obvious that she was getting the set. Libero Simge was shaky in receiving against Besiktas. So I think the team serving better and receiving better will win this match. GS in my opinion has better chances because they have two solid attackers: Kosheleva and Neslihan even when the sets are bad, while Eczacibasi has only Boskovic.

• Sorry I have to say that your are wrong. Jack can not block zhuting at all. Zhuting dominates the entire Turkish league with 55% spike succeful rate.Only rasic can slow down zhuting in turkish league. Zhuting got 57% and 59% successful attack rate again GS in last season's semi-final game. The true problem is zhuting's receiving was terribly bad vs GS in semis last season. :teach:

Here is the stats. http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…ID=61&PID=49&type=LegList

• @leo, I remember it wrong then. What I remember was, in a critical part of the match, Zhu couldnt kill the ball when Jack was in the front row and then Jack actually blocked her. Although I really like Zhu, I dont think any attacker in the world is really unstoppable. With a good block/defense system, you can do that. However as you mentioned, Zhu playing with over 55% did not help her team to win, so looks like GS's strategy was not really to stop her but rather stopped others.

• @leo, I remember it wrong then. What I remember was, in a critical part of the match, Zhu couldnt kill the ball when Jack was in the front row and then Jack actually blocked her. Although I really like Zhu, I dont think any attacker in the world is really unstoppable. With a good block/defense system, you can do that. However as you mentioned, Zhu playing with over 55% did not help her team to win, so looks like GS's strategy was not really to stop her but rather stopped others.

I agree.I also think zhuting can be slowed down a lot by a very good blocking+defense team.(naz+rasic+genaro+boscovic+natalia+kyk). However, this team really costs money and the core middle blocker is Milena rasic who is in the same team as zhuting. :teach:

• I agree.I also think zhuting can be slowed down a lot by a very good blocking+defense team.(naz+rasic+genaro+boscovic+natalia+kyk). However, this team really costs money and the core middle blocker is Milena rasic who is in the same team as zhuting. :teach:

i dont think KYK is that great blocker.she is an average blocker,isnt she? however she was worse in the past ,she has improved on blocking in TL yet not very good

• Maja starting today...seems Motta is rotating his setters game by game.

• As usual, Kosheleva's reception is nonexistant.

• Galata's block is much better than Ecza's...

• Wow! What a turnaround. From 20-23 to 25-23! :sos:

• How can you never improve even just a little bit at all even when you play as OH for forever! :down: Kosheleva even Boskovic can dig and receive better then her and she is Opp. Hell even Diouf is better! XD