You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:17pm

Maja doing that move, to save the ball and setting a slide.. i mean that's simple masterpiece

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:18pm

How can you never improve even just a little bit at all even when you play as OH for forever! :down: Kosheleva even Boskovic can dig and receive better then her and she is Opp. Hell even Diouf is better! XD
Anyway do not forget hande baladin, they all have big receiving problem. Fortunately, ecz vitra gets rid one of them. Now the nighmare falls on galatasaray. :teach:

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:21pm

Is Jack injured? Ruseva is doing a great job so far, but I wanna know why did she start

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:33pm

I think Ataman just preferred Ruseva over Jack today.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:33pm

Is Jack injured? Ruseva is doing a great job so far, but I wanna know why did she start

maybe Ruseva is in the game bcz of her blocking abilities..

now its 1-1!
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:37pm

Dobriana is doing pretty welll so far
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:44pm

Neslihan is not such a big factor, but she's doing a good job..

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:45pm

Boskovic is in a level of her own :super:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:51pm

Lovely touch from Gamze there

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:53pm

Meliha is playing a good match so far
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:57pm

In set 3 I would start with Jack tbh I feel like she is a more dominant MB and could make a difference if she starts next set

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:00pm

the game in third set was on a balance but then Gala stopped and Vitra won this set easily
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:02pm

And indeed set 3 starts with Sinead Jack, lets see if she can bring something new to the court. Gala needs just someting extra to beat EczV maybe its her

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:03pm

They need her slides, because neither Ruseva, nor Asli are good sliders

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:06pm

Galatasary isnt playing well against one its most serious opponents..Eczacıbaşı Vitra is doing better
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:11pm

After two competitive sets, it looks like this match is over

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:25pm

haha great game by Larson and Maja..Larson set Maja killed :D
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:29pm

Galatasaray's opponents following 3 match weeks EczV(right now), Vakif, Fener :white:

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:36pm

Congrats Eczacı.. they deserved to win it..Meliha did pretty well..if she manage to be consistent and play this way she will be a starter over Hande.Vitra's passing was better and setter Maja played a good game.
Galatasaray needs to improve as a team.They lost the first set by passing mistakes.this was a fatal mistake by Ataman . They have a Kosheleva problematic :S ..Neslihan should play passing OPP some times.i liked Cansu Çetin's game.she was useful.
meso mi ra se beno...

Janko

Beginner

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Russia NT (F), VakifBank, Eczacıbaşı

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Zeng Chunlei, Francesca Piccinini, Jaqueline Carvalho, Brayelin Martínez, Sheilla Castro

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:39pm

I had to go away after the first set, and only managed to catch the finish of 4th, but it seems the distribution of points was fairly even., with a customary period of dominance when it is most needed by Tijana.

Maja's connection with Jordan is excellent. Like I pointed out earlier, if Eczacibasi's middles could be a little better in block, this team has a real potential.