Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• How can you never improve even just a little bit at all even when you play as OH for forever! :down: Kosheleva even Boskovic can dig and receive better then her and she is Opp. Hell even Diouf is better! XD

I know, right! Hell, Boskovic is among the better at receiving and digging amon opp's. Many other, weaker, opp's are better at those things than Kosheleva.

But the real trouble with Koshe is that her attack has regressed to the point that it can no longer compensate for the non-existance of her defence. That is why, even though she will continue to be a superstar in name for many more years, she will ultimately do more harm than give advantage to any team she plays from now on.

• I know, right! Hell, Boskovic is among the better at receiving and digging amon opp's. Many other, weaker, opp's are better at those things than Kosheleva.

But the real trouble with Koshe is that her attack has regressed to the point that it can no longer compensate for the non-existance of her defence. That is why, even though she will continue to be a superstar in name for many more years, she will ultimately do more harm than give advantage to any team she plays from now on.

your post makes sense but i hope Ataman will find a way for Koshe to help her team..i feel sad for her..i'd like to watch a good Koshe .This team needs her offense

• i like Cuban players.they dominate where they play

I 100% agree, Cubans are fearless and they always give their all, but Ramirez is past her prime, Halkbank would be even stronger and they had a stronger OPP and Ramirez would be a great backup and sub. If they could sign Bjelica or Brakocevic for example.

Carol is playing really well, she got 7 blocks today.

Meliha was MVP today. And I like what Motta is doing, he`s not creating their game around Boskovic only, Maja set for everyone, and even during some rallies and when the pass was not good, u would think Maja would set to Boskovic as the obvious choice, well she did not and she brought everyone in to play. I missed watching Maja so much this summer.

I felt sad watching Kosheleva also, unfortunately she brought her team down in the first set big time, but it was the coach`s fault as well, she should have been replaced. And I felt after a while everyone was getting really annoyed with her mistakes.

I don`t really see a big gap among the TOP 4 and the rest, Vakifbank has the strongest bench but if they could not even beat BEYLİKDÜZÜ, and they needed Zhu and Rasic to get in to win, I don`t think any of the TOP 4 teams will get away by playing with their bench against the so considered "weaker" teams.

For example if Vitra plays without Boskovic they will have a hard time against any team, the same goes for Vakifbank whenever they play without Zhu and even Rasic.

• this is good but i remind you of something that when Ezgi Dilik did the same (distributing the balls to everyone,not only Boşkoviç),she was criticized by some in here that why she didnt set to Boşkoviç the crucial balls and enough balls
    i agree with your comment above but i think you should watch the matches not just for your own fav. players such as Boşko or ZHU but for the other players too :win:

• Letting Kosheleva receive is like a death wish to any team. I wish she can handle such basic
    task but there's just no sign of improvement.

The only thing they can do is just let the opposite pass instead of her until she becomes stable. It will create problems for the right side attack but that's better than losing points easily.

Sadly the root of the problem is that Kosheleva is the only hitter they have that can do much about garbage balls so they have no choice but to keep her. Neslihan/Seda are obviously past their prime. Rabadzhieva is just a good receiver.
    And that's that. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think if Motta sees Hande as a starter, then he should keep her longer on court.. these last matches he starts with her, and the minute she starts making mistakes, he's taking her out.. Of Course that way she'll feel the pressure, and might play even worse.. I do agree that Meliha currently is performing better than Hande, so maybe it's smarter to start with her rights away

• oh my 8o

kosheleva's bagher (reception) is a joke! it's ridiculous. it's like a basketball player who can score but can't dribble! how's that even possible?

the funny thing is, because she can't pass, neslihan is the one that has go to go out... LOL.

• oh my 8o

kosheleva's bagher (reception) is a joke! it's ridiculous. it's like a basketball player who can score but can't dribble! how's that even possible?

the funny thing is, because she can't pass, neslihan is the one that has go to go out... LOL.

Well in theory that's the best solution, since Kosheleva is a better attacker than her.. the same thing happens with Zhu and Slotjes in Vakif.. Although yesterday Kosheleva wasn't even attacking that good

• This year's galatasaray is actually a weakened version of last year's ecz vitra. I will not be surprised that galatasary will lose to vakifbank and fener in the coming weeks. :teach:

I agree! I told many times, it is really really hard to keep Kosheleva in the team, all the team should be build around her if you really want to play with Kosheleva. :down:

• I agree! I told many times, it is really really hard to keep Kosheleva in the team, all the team should be build around her if you really want to play with Kosheleva. :down:

Basically, yeah. Which is a shame for such a legendary player to have such a glaring weakness that will tarnish the whole latter half of her career (her decline began last year, before she was even 28 ). We are talking about a two-time (consecutive, even) MVP of ECh! :white: :cheesy:

• 24 y/o Ceren Kestirengöz who was once a promising prospect for Opp is doing a more then horrible job. I have never seen an Opp play that bad in VVSL and that says a lot since there are not many good Opp's anyway. Players like Ceyda, Polen are not good but damn what happened to Ceren. This performance is 2nd league worthy I'm sorry she doesn't belong in VVSL anymore. As for Lazarevic, that is another player that doesn't belong in VVSL. Tbh all this team doesn't belong here so I expect them to leave next year. You have serious problem if Jana Kulan is your best player :down:

• 24 y/o Ceren Kestirengöz who was once a promising prospect for Opp is doing a more then horrible job. I have never seen an Opp play that bad in VVSL and that says a lot since there are not many good Opp's anyway. Players like Ceyda, Polen are not good but damn what happened to Ceren. This performance is 2nd league worthy I'm sorry she doesn't belong in VVSL anymore. As for Lazarevic, that is another player that doesn't belong in VVSL. Tbh all this team doesn't belong here so I expect them to leave next year. You have serious problem if Jana Kulan is your best player :down:

What is wrong with Kulan? She did a pretty good job in Canakkale last year. She is reliable attacker and her reception is decent for her height :whistle: I agree with you about Lazarevic though. I think she and Alajbeg are the weakest foreigners in the league this season.

Both Ceren and Ceyda are quite bad for even mid-level teams. Unfortunately there are not many local options other than them. I wish Ebrar could have played in Beylikduzu instead of Ceren, I have no clue about her performance in second division :down:

• VVSL Week 3 Results :
    Çanakkale B. - Bursa BB. : 0-3
    Stats
    all the foreigners played a bad game,especially by Fromm.
    Halkbank - Seramiksan : 3-0
    Stats
    good game by Salas and Sanchez
    Nilüfer B. - Ilbank : 3-1
    Stats
    good game by Da Silva and Buijs
    Galatasaray - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 1-3
    Stats
    YouTube
    Vitra's passing was good
    Beşiktaş - Vakıfbank : 0-3
    Stats
    Beşiktaş couldnt resist Vakıfbank.Beşiktaş made 10 passing errors.
    Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI. - Fenerbahçe : 1-3
    Stats
    YouTube
    good game by Rahimova

Standings :
    1.Fenerbahçe 3-0 (10,8 points)
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 3-0 (10,7 pts)
    3.Vakıfbank 3-0 (10,4 pts)
    4.Galatasaray 2-1 (8 pts)
    5.Nilüfer B. 2-1 (7,4 pts)
    6.Seramiksan 2-1 (5,3pts )
    7.Bursa BB. 1-2 (5,2pts)
    8.Halkbank 1-2 (4,6 pts)
    9.Beşiktaş 1-2 (4,1)
    10.Ilbank 0-3 (2,3)
    11.Çanakkale B. 0-3 (1,6)
    12.Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI. 0-3 (1 pt)

• The Schedule of Week 4 :
    14:00 Bursa BB. - Halkbank TRT Turk
    15:00 Ilbank - Çanakkale
    15:00 Vakıfbank - Galatasaray TRT Spor HD
    16:00 Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş
    16:30 Seramiksan - K.Beylikdüzü VI.
    17:30 Eczacobaşı Vitra - Nilüfer B.

according to local turkish time

Links :
    TRT Turk
    TRT Spor HD

• I am looking forward to see famous volleyball show - " Searching for Kosheleva”- season2。 :teach:

• Bursa - Halkbank: the match i expect to be a good one
    Vakıf-Gala : Gala is not ready so it wont be that easy for them to play on the same level with Vakıf at the moment.besides,Guidetti's team has a revenge to take from Gala ..lol
    Ilbank-Çanakkale : two of the weakest teams in VVSL.it could be interesting considering that it wont be easy for these two teams with their curent rosters to beat the other teams (except Beylikdüzü).So they want to have a win beating the other
    Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş : i expect a good match.
    Seramiksan - Beylikdüzü : lets see if Beylikdüzü will get point or points from this match ?
    Eczacı - Niİlüfer : would be good if Nilüfer resist againt Vitra.lets see what Carol will do against Boşkoviç,how many blocks she will have..i hope she she can do a good job againt Vitra.Nilüfer's OHs Anne and Birgül are not solid passers,Vitra will exploit this a lot