Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Halkbank started badly then balanced the game but Halkbank's coach needlessly wasted challenge rights in the early points..when Leys send the ball out they didnt have any rights to ask for a video check at 22-20 the ball was cleraly out,no block touch!..it would should have been 22-21 for!

pleasure to watch Salas..she is offensive leader of this team Daimi should take more important responsibility as the opp..Halkbank libero Derya Çayırgan is doing well at defence

• Galatarasay needs to shop around and look for a good receiving opposite. It is going to be a struggle to win with Kosheleva against the best teams in Turkey and Europe while she's being targeted or other players are covering too much area for her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kosheleva is hopeless. She keeps destroying every team she plays.

I think she could be useful only in Korean or Japanese club. I don't think she can contribute much to any top European teams

• Kosheleva is hopeless. She keeps destroying every team she plays.

I check the stats. Kosheleva's receving is ok(only two error and 43%perfection) but spike successful rate is very low only 32%(6 points out of 19 spikes with 2 error and 1 block). I think the only reason is that vakifbank's blocking is too strong.

Slotejes is in very good condition today! :teach:

• Vakifbank's blocking is too strong and Kosheleva needs every ball set so high that the blockers can always get in perfect position. She is not a good enough attacker anymore to score points against 2 or 3 high-quality blockers time and again.

• Ilbank- Çanakkale (battle of flops) is in a pretty exciting tb btw :lol:

I agree with Serdar btw, Kosheleva would only fit in an (eastern) Asian team but she knows she will only get worse there so won't sign there anytime soon I think

• Ilbank- Çanakkale (battle of flops) is in a pretty exciting tb btw :lol:

I agree with Serdar btw, Kosheleva would only fit in an (eastern) Asian team but she knows she will only get worse there so won't sign there anytime soon I think

That is absolutely not true. Maybe in Korea but Japanese and Chinese league prove critical to the success of some players that joined their leagues.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• That is absolutely not true. Maybe in Korea but Japanese and Chinese league prove critical to the success of some players that joined their leagues.

It is not about the level of these leagues. These clubs have generally good receivers and they rely on a scoring machine. Seems like a perfect match for Kosheleva :rolleyes:

• It is not about the level of these leagues. These clubs have generally good receivers and they rely on a scoring machine. Seems like a perfect match for Kosheleva :rolleyes:

Maybe being surrounded by good receivers she'll get better. Technique,training,receiving
    tactics etc. Just because you go to an asian league doesn't mean your level is going to drop suddenly. I mean... for Kosheleva. She has nothing to lose... her level is already dropping badly.

#FreeBritney

• BEYLİKDÜZÜ is doing a great job so far. They started by facing 3 of the 4 strongest teams in the League and they took Vakifbank`s bench to the 5set and had not Zhu and Rasic came in they probably would have won, and they took 1 set from Fenerbahce and almost went to a 5set as they were leading in th 4th mostly of the time. And now they just beat Seramiksan.

Lazarevic must improve in attack by she`s receiving mostly serves as she`s covering Kulan as much as she can. And Kulan is having some good games also. And I like the OPP Ceren, today she had 34 points (48%) 5 blocks, she`s better than Polen.

They are that kind of team that likes to fight and they won`t give up, just like against Fenerbahce they started really slow but never gave up and finally found their game. I think they will play better game by game.

Talking about Kosheleva, I don`t think she would do well in Japan, even if she plays as OPP she would have a hard time to score as they would dig her a lot because her spikes are not the same, even Mihajlovic is having a hard time to score as they can dig everything. But I think she would do well in Italy if she played as OPP, Italian teams can`t dig as much and their block is not good as Turkish teams. But to be fair Kosheleva`s performance was not good against 2 of the TOP 4 strongest teams in the League, she did really well against Nilufer and Ilkbank.

• VVSL Week 4 Results :

Bursa BB. - Halkbank : 3-0
    Stats
    YouTube
    it was a good match despite being a 3-0 match.Halkbank also could have won 3-0.Dimitrova(Nikolova) played a good match.Ergül and Leys too
    Halkbank's players cant help Salas well enough.if they can this Halkbank team can beat many teams in VVSL.They have a young (19) setter.she has a good potential.i expect she to be a good setter in the future.libero Derya seems to have improved in defending.they are fighting team like Bursa.Halkbank could have invested in with Ebrar Karakurt instead of Daimi Ramirez.

Ilbank - Çanakkale B. : 2-3
    Stats
    i told these two weak teams would fight to win their first win.i see it happened that way :lol:
    Çanakkale as the winner has had its firts win in VVSL.Çanakkale's attackers percent not that high.both teams opps played with most of mistakes

Vakıfbank - Galatasaray : 3-0
    Stats
    YouTube
    good game by Zhu,Lonneke and Raşiç.

Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş : 3-0
    Stats
    good game by Rahimova adn Eda.Mia's passing was weak.Fener made 12 blocks (5 by Eda).
    Beşiktaş as whole team played a bad match.Setter Seda almost made as many points as the others .lol

Seramiksan - Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI. : 2-3
    Stats
    Beylikdüzü got its first win in VVSL.Good game by opp Ceren and OH Kulan.Beylikdüzü had 20 blocks!!
    Meryem Boz made points but many mistakes too.bad game by Malesevic.Good game by Krsmanovic

Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Nilüfer B. : 3-0
    Stats
    good game by Tijana and Rachael.

Standings :
    1.Fenerbahçe 4-0 (13.8 points)
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 4-0 (13,7)
    3.Vakıfbank 4-0 (13,4)
    4.Bursa BB. 2-2 (8,2)
    5.Galatasaray 2-2 (8 )
    6.Nilüfer B. 2-2 (7,4)
    7.Seramiksan 2-2 (6,3)
    8.Halkbank 1-3 (4,6)