Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Finally VakifBank is obviously pissed off finding themselves in the tie-break. Poor Nilüfer after this great fight, but don't expect any mercy in this phase from the best womens club team of the world...

• Does anyone have the stats for Eczacibasi? For some reason there is a team stat sheet for Ilbank but not for Vitra on the official website... :what:

• This regular season will be nightmare for vakifbank start line-up. The bench players make a big black hole then starters make up for it. These young players will make guddetti mad. :obey:

As the national team coach... I feel that is what he wanted all along.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Shaky start in tb for Nilüfer which made them lose, they looked a bit tired in the end (especially Buijs) regardless this was a great match by them and I will remind some people that VB did not even play necessarily with a only young team in this match. Almost all of their players played (even Zhu in the beginning) and in the end it was VB A team minus Zhu. Nilüfer just played an overall amazing match.

• Ana Lazarevic is playing better than Malesevic. Today Ana did not start well, but she made it up in the end and ended with 20 points. And she`s receiving mostly serves, 43 reception with 63% pos.
    They are a rollercoaster team, but it is fun.

Malesevic only received 7 balls today, while Bayramova 31 and libero 37. I wonder if they are running 2 players reception or if everyone is just avoiding serving on Malesevic.

I said this before, this season the big teams won`t be able to win with their bench alone against the weaker ones, the "weaker" teams got not only stronger but also they are playing with confidence and they are not scared of the bigger teams.

• Shaky start in tb for Nilüfer which made them lose, they looked a bit tired in the end (especially Buijs) regardless this was a great match by them and I will remind some people that VB did not even play necessarily with a only young team in this match. Almost all of their players played (even Zhu in the beginning) and in the end it was VB A team minus Zhu. Nilüfer just played an overall amazing match.

of course NIlufer plays a wonderful match. Their defense is really good. For my point of view, the club and turkey national team is lucky to have Guddetti. He can afford to lose before the real big win. :teach:

this season the real fight is that which team can keep start-lineup healthy till the end of season when the competition of No.1 (between vakifbank,ecz vitra, fener and Gs) begins. :teach:

• Does anyone have the stats for Eczacibasi? For some reason there is a team stat sheet for Ilbank but not for Vitra on the official website...

Weird, I saw them there earlier but they seem to have disappeared.

Can't remember exactly but I think Guldeniz was top scorer with 19. Hande was second top scorer but I can't remember what she had, but Boskovic made something like 10 or 12 in just 1 and a half sets.

• Unfortunately... We watched the game and viewed it differently. I just hope Galatarasay improve. Let's just agree to disagree. :win:

:rolll:

Sorry, I don't like Russia NT and russian league. I didn't watch a single match the last 3/4 years because the league is very very boring. The russian player I like the most is Kosheleva, because of her fire. And I like China NT. I don't see Zhu Ting a phenomenon, that's all. 10/15 years ago she would be just an ok player. Think about Keba Phipps or Sokolova in their golden ages, no match for the chinese... I'm not an hater. :win:

It was a good correlation. :gone:

Both Zhu Ting and Kosheleva are similar-ish but the efficiency in whatever they do is what sets them apart. And it is so much easier to create a system around Zhu Ting because of that efficiency which puts her in a league of her own. :win:

Oh... I forgot that we are the same person. Rains Of Shame? :lol: Why are we liking different things? :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• I like that Guidetti changed his mind and now using the bench partially not whole bench together at the same time. I don't know the reason for playing with bench players stem from some minor injuries of starters or he just want to invest Turkish NT by playing with local youngsters. In any case, Guidetti is doing the right thing. It is obvious that they will finish regular season in top 4 although they lose a few points to mid-level teams, so he take the risk of losing some points in favor of giving chance to potential NT players :thumbup:

• I like that Guidetti changed his mind and now using the bench partially not whole bench together at the same time. I don't know the reason for playing with bench players stem from some minor injuries of starters or he just want to invest Turkish NT by playing with local youngsters. In any case, Guidetti is doing the right thing. It is obvious that they will finish regular season in top 4 although they lose a few points to mid-level teams, so he take the risk of losing some points in favor of giving chance to potential NT players :thumbup:

I really wish Turkey hired him after Germany cut ties with him back in 2015. Turkey would probably had a better present than what they have today. That indecisiveness from whoever was heading their federation gave so much problems to Turkey. They even failed to qualify for the olympics. :wall:

#FreeBritney

• I really wish Turkey hired him after Germany cut ties with him back in 2015. Turkey would probably had a better present than what they have today. :wall:

They wanted him, but then he preferred an NT that he can build from scratch, not like Vakifbank where he can work with the world's best players. But looks like money became much more important for him over the years :whistle:

• I like Guidetti's courage today too however it actually matters this season to finish the league period as 1st or not. If you finish 1st, that means you get a direct ticket to CL next year, that's why it is important not to lose points on the way. Despite this fact, almost all teams are actually using their youngsters this season. GS used all their players including 16 year old Ilkin against Ilbank, Eczacibasi today used Hande and Meliha as well as their 2nd libero, same for Vakifbank and FB.

• They wanted him, but then he preferred an NT that he can build from scratch, not like Vakifbank where he can work with the world's best players. But looks like money became much more important for him over the years :whistle:

They should've done this without regrets.

:lol:

... or make his wife hate him no sex lmao until he gives in to their demands. Turkey had all the leverage and still paid the ultimate price. Netherlands should be thankful. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• :rolll:

Sorry, I don't like Russia NT and russian league. I didn't watch a single match the last 3/4 years because the league is very very boring. The russian player I like the most is Kosheleva, because of her fire. And I like China NT. I don't see Zhu Ting a phenomenon, that's all. 10/15 years ago she would be just an ok player. Think about Keba Phipps or Sokolova in their golden ages, no match for the chinese... I'm not an hater. :win:

Here we go again. you are just a hater, stop pretending you are not, that disgusts me. Jealous of Zhu Ting's success? lol.

An "ok" player can bring a team to world cup and Olympics gold with highest score and efficiency rate. An "ok" player who gets rewarded as best OH in every match, and MVP in most match in national teams and professional teams.

10/15 years ago, they faced less aggressive serves, less skillful blocks and less triple blocks. And they still have a lot lower success and efficiency rate than Zhu Ting.

They are no where near Zhu Ting's level. Zhu Ting is million times better than them. People have eyes and brain, and that's why Zhu received so much praise.

Let me tell you, The Chinese is better than the people you like. Bring it on.

• Can't believe ppl are still butthurt about Guidetti leaving Dutch NT for his wife/money. Hey lets all rember; he did in fact carry his in volleyball sense useless wife to each tournament. And honestly it is his life and his carreer and he can do whatever he f*cking wants. He doesn't owe anyone anything. We're talking about a guy in his 40s here, its normal he doesn't want to spend so many summers untill 2020! Without his family and if you get paid more thats a huge plus and a better carreer choice as well. Get real guys! Also he needs to start from scratch in Turkey as well, last season was a goodbye to many old players now he has to build his own(young) team since a lot of veterans retired... Everyone can have their own opinion on this but this is his life and a logical decision which most ppl would have made as well if they were in his shoes, honestly I find it childish how some Dutch players even try to gossip about this *coughs Robin*

• Well the problem is that he signed a new contract with Dutch fed and promised the team to work with them until 2020 and then he informed them via mail :!: that he'll quit. I can understand that the players are very disappointed to say the least.