Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• People change their minds in certain curcomstances, how long was this ago? Maybe Bahar told him she wanted a baby? I mean Turkish fed has been offering a lot of money for a long time. Not just suddenly last year. He just decided to accept their offer now. I get the Dutchies frustration but this topic is just worn out. It is not the end of the world and I get his decision. He made mistakes as well, it is all just not a big deal and not surprising at all to me if I am being honest.

• a couple of short points:

koshelevea reception and defense better than salas? HA. i don't think salas is the great savior that some are thinking, she is a big hitter but also makes mistakes and hits into the block a lot...

sinead jack is 10 kilos over her normal weight? you are exaggerating...

• Yes, Guidetti is commited to use his Turkish players seriously, in this highly competitive league of the strongest kind this is not always fun, of course.

Anyway it is a paid job. I hope these young player can grow and fit into vakifbank soon. Robinson begins to show her amazing defense ability. It is a great news for vakifbank in champions league! The defense of vakifbank is raised to a much better level compared to last season. I can not wait to see champions league!! For my point of view, this year's vakifbank startlineup in champions league(naz,zhuting,robinson,rasic,lonneke, kubura and gizem) will be even much more stronger than last year!!! :teach: For vakifbank, the only target is to get all trophies in one season!!!

• One more important thing, Guddetti will let players rest if they are injured or may get injured. No matter how important the game is(like 16-17 semi-finals with GS), he puts health status of players at first point.
    Guddetti lets Zhuting rest for the match with Nilufer worrying about the potential heavy injury. :flower: I have to give a big thumb for his long-term vision!

• a couple of short points:

koshelevea reception and defense better than salas? HA. i don't think salas is the great savior that some are thinking, she is a big hitter but also makes mistakes and hits into the block a lot...

sinead jack is 10 kilos over her normal weight? you are exaggerating...

Kosheleva is far better than Salas in defense, Salas does not even walk to defend a ball while you can see Kosheleva actually jumping to save time to time. At least her defense looks more aesthetic.
    Oh you guys are making me tired! I'm not making up facts from my butt. That's what the commentator and voleybolplus editor Murat Yucekök said during GS's last match against Vakifbank.

• Kosheleva is far better than Salas in defense, Salas does not even walk to defend a ball while you can see Kosheleva actually jumping to save time to time. At least her defense looks more aesthetic.
    Oh you guys are making me tired! I'm not making up facts from my butt. That's what the commentator and voleybolplus editor Murat Yucekök said during GS's last match against Vakifbank.

Yes I agree with you. I rewatch the game between GS and vakifbank. Actually, kosheleva really contributes a lot to the defense of the team!!! Maybe kosheleva's receiving is too impressive, so many people only see her weakness. :read:

• Wow I didn't think Fenerbahce can be a very flexible team.

Cagla-Natalia doing so much better than Tomkom-Polen.

Don't get me wrong. Nootsara had incredible defense but Polen is useless.

And again. Kosheleva being a mess in reception causes so much chaos everywhere. It's like an infection that is spreading rapidly to her teammates.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Galatarasay is serving great now.

Cagla is playjng pretty badly too.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Both teams have tragic reception. Its like who can go on a serving run, will win a match. Kosheleva is as useless as Polen.

That is absolutely false. Kosheleva can be great when she has her good days. Polen can't even receive can't attack in her whole career. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Maybe Polen could have had a better carreer if she used meldonium like Kosheleva througout her volleyball carreer... Same for any other player really, Tatiana underneath the meldonium is never been found tbh.

• Maybe Polen could have had a better carreer if she used meldonium like Kosheleva througout her volleyball carreer... Same for any other player really, Tatiana underneath the meldonium is never been found tbh.

Its quite easy to blame Russian player's success as due to doping. Believe me, I KNOW that. As a Serbian, a thought crossed some deep part of my mind many times, of what would have happened at European Championship 2015 if...maybe Serbia would have been a 2-time consecutive champion right now... :whistle:

But it is all just a speculation. AFAIK, there has never been any direct proof than either Kosheleva or any of her NT colleagues have taken meldonium and it is unfair to assume that they did just because they are Russian athletes. Innocent until proven otherwise, right... :win:

• Kosheleva is past her prime. Nothing she can do about it.