Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Sultanlar Ligi is by far the best league in the world right now. I wonder why they have such an awful ans slow website. I can't find anything.

Would you guys link me to stats and rosters?

Stats: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=25

Teams: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…tionTeamSearch.aspx?ID=25

Works better with Chrome than Safari :drink:

• Seramiksan - Galatasaray will be live in 15 minutes.
    TRT TÜRK

I think overall this can be a great match I mean Seramiksan is not that weak on paper at all with Malesevic, Meryem, Bayramova, Krsmanovic etc however they were not in form last few weeks. And OH Malesevic and Bayramova haven't been contributing as much as they should have. If they can play a balanced game with attackers and they their best like first few weeks they certainly have a chance to challenge this mess that Galatasaray is at the moment.

• I love Seramiksan fans :rose: Hall is completely full again as always in Seramiksan home matches :win:

Odina Bayramova is the Kosheleva of Seramiksan and she is even worse. :rolll: Also Seramiksan has got pretty bad setters, they can't set high enough for Meryem and not low/fast enough for Malesevic.

• I can't believe Meryem Boz has to receive :white: and she is not even doing that bad tbh better then Kosheleva and Bayramova lol

I can't believe Meryem Boz has to receive :white: and she is not even doing that bad tbh better then Kosheleva and Bayramova lol

I'm really surprised with odina's performance. She was such a solid receiver in a 2 player reception system in Azerbaijan my. And now she collapse although she has another good receiver such as malesevic :aww:
    By the way I like sıla çalışkan, I think she has a good technique

• I'm really surprised with odina's performance. She was such a solid receiver in a 2 player reception system in Azerbaijan my. And now she collapse although she has another good receiver such as malesevic :aww:

I know right, if only they couod find a balanced OH to replace Bayramova this team could be so strong. So many errors now because they have to risk every ball with a receiver as Bayramova. They are playing better now though.

• I'm really surprised with odina's performance. She was such a solid receiver in a 2 player reception system in Azerbaijan my. And now she collapse although she has another good receiver such as malesevic :aww:

I consumed my fingers to write what a terrible plasser she is in the last years. :lol:
    She's a goos spiker and a very good server. Passing isn't among her best skills. ^^

• Meryem Boz 25pts (47%) is dominant in Seramiksan. All the other players have 7 or less kills with most of them even less then 5... :aww:

Malesevic (19%) Bayramova (20%) lol these 2 OH's can't kill a ball now for weeks if they don't improve then Seramiksan is done. At least this learns Meryem to take responsibility which is good for NT since Ebrar will probably not be a starter right away. She made a lot of errors as well but she is actually receiving Opp now which is new for her so I can see how. Reception is still better then Bayramova lol. I wish Seramiksan had signed Birgül instead of Bayramova and then kept Jessica Jones.

• Congrats to Halkbank girls a well-deserved victory
    Beylikdüzü played a weak game except second set.if Ceren Kestirengöz isnt on the court they cant succeed with this tactic (either setting to Kulan or Lazerevic ).Arelya forgot to use her middles..coach Bedestenlioğlu played with his bench giving up on OPP Ceren and MB Safranova which was a wrong tactic

Beylikdüzü has struggled well untill this match but to me they are still one of the weakest teams together with Ilbank.Çanakkale made its move by transfering Jochinha.Beylikdüzü also should move before its too late! i didnt like their libero as well

Halkbank is a good team..if Daymi keeps playing as good as today they can fight for the 5th place.. i liked setter Aslıhan & MB Sanchez duo's cooperation