You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:01pm

Sultanlar Ligi is by far the best league in the world right now. I wonder why they have such an awful ans slow website. I can't find anything.

Would you guys link me to stats and rosters?
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:25pm

Sultanlar Ligi is by far the best league in the world right now. I wonder why they have such an awful ans slow website. I can't find anything.

Would you guys link me to stats and rosters?
Stats: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=25

Teams: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Competiti…arch.aspx?ID=25

Works better with Chrome than Safari :drink:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 10:03pm

Thanks, mate! :thumbup:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:43pm

Seramiksan - Galatasaray will be live in 15 minutes.
TRT TÜRK

I think overall this can be a great match I mean Seramiksan is not that weak on paper at all with Malesevic, Meryem, Bayramova, Krsmanovic etc however they were not in form last few weeks. And OH Malesevic and Bayramova haven't been contributing as much as they should have. If they can play a balanced game with attackers and they their best like first few weeks they certainly have a chance to challenge this mess that Galatasaray is at the moment.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:57pm

I love Seramiksan fans :rose: Hall is completely full again as always in Seramiksan home matches :win:

Odina Bayramova is the Kosheleva of Seramiksan and she is even worse. :rolll: Also Seramiksan has got pretty bad setters, they can't set high enough for Meryem and not low/fast enough for Malesevic.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (Nov 4th 2017, 1:31pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:43pm

I can't believe Meryem Boz has to receive :white: and she is not even doing that bad tbh better then Kosheleva and Bayramova lol

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:01pm

I can't believe Meryem Boz has to receive :white: and she is not even doing that bad tbh better then Kosheleva and Bayramova lol

I'm really surprised with odina's performance. She was such a solid receiver in a 2 player reception system in Azerbaijan my. And now she collapse although she has another good receiver such as malesevic :aww:
By the way I like sıla çalışkan, I think she has a good technique

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:14pm

I'm really surprised with odina's performance. She was such a solid receiver in a 2 player reception system in Azerbaijan my. And now she collapse although she has another good receiver such as malesevic :aww:

I know right, if only they couod find a balanced OH to replace Bayramova this team could be so strong. So many errors now because they have to risk every ball with a receiver as Bayramova. They are playing better now though.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:19pm

Awww damn Meryem Boz has improved so much! 2 times amazing defense and then amazing back row attack :super:
And now ace! :white:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:21pm

Where is Galatasaray's coach?

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:28pm

Gizem Karadayi hasn't been benched. She has played every set apart from in one match this year, she is still Bursa's starting libero.

Actually I've only seen her in one game this season (the first one vs Fenerbahce) and I thought she did a really good job considering it was her first game.
It was the match before last one where she was benched. I did not see the last one until today, my mistake.

She is not benched. She injured her finger and therefore missed a few games and didn‘t start.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:30pm

Where is Galatasaray's coach?

Sitting with the audience. He was punished for some reason from last match against Fenerbahce.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:32pm

I consumed my fingers to write what a terrible plasser she is in the last years. :lol:
She's a goos spiker and a very good server. Passing isn't among her best skills. ^^

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:41pm

Bayramova can't kill either at the moment. She has like under 5 spikes in 4 sets.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 3:09pm

Meryem Boz 25pts (47%) is dominant in Seramiksan. All the other players have 7 or less kills with most of them even less then 5... :aww:

Malesevic (19%) Bayramova (20%) lol these 2 OH's can't kill a ball now for weeks if they don't improve then Seramiksan is done. At least this learns Meryem to take responsibility which is good for NT since Ebrar will probably not be a starter right away. She made a lot of errors as well but she is actually receiving Opp now which is new for her so I can see how. Reception is still better then Bayramova lol. I wish Seramiksan had signed Birgül instead of Bayramova and then kept Jessica Jones.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 4:01pm

now its 1-1

both teams have promising setters : Aslıhan KıIlıç (19) of Halkbank and Arelya Karasoy (21) of Beylikdüzü
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 4:30pm

Beylikdüzü could have found better foreigner OH than Lazarevic
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 4:36pm

Daymi is playing her best match so far
Lazerevic couldn kill one single ball from zone 6 but Arelya keeps settering there
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 4:41pm

Cubans rock! :D
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 4:53pm

Sanchez rocks! :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...