Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Sanchez is the best indeed!! I am so happy to see Joycinha is in Canakkale! We already mised her in the league. I agree tht Beylikdüzü and especially Ilbank are the weakest teams in the league.

• VVSL Week 6 Results :

Fenerbahçe - Nilüfer B. : 3-0
    Stats
    Seramiksan - Galatasaray : 1-3
    Stats
    Youtube
    Halkbank - K.Beylikdüzü VI : 3-1
    Stats
    Vakıfbank - Ilbank : 3-0
    Stats
    Bursa BB. - Beşiktaş : 3-0
    Stats
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Çanakkale B. : 3-0
    Stats

Standings :
    1.Fenerbahçe 6-0 (19,8 )
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 6-0 (19,7)
    3.Vakıfbank 6-0 (18,4)
    4.Bursa BB. 3-3 (12,2)
    5.Galatasaray 3-3 (11)
    6.Halkbank 3-3 (10,6)
    7.Nilüfer B. 2-4 (8,4)
    8.Beşiktaş 2-4 (7,1)
    9.Seramiksan 2-4 (6,3)
    10.Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü Voleybol Ihtisas 2-4 (5)
    11.Çanakkale 1-5 (3,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-6 (3,3)

• Schedule of Week 7 in VVSL :
    14:00 Beşiktaş - Halkbank
    14:00 Galatasaray - Bursa BB. TRT Spor
    17:00 Ilbank - Fenerbahçe TRT Spor
    17:00 Çanakkale B. - K.Beylikdüzü VI
    17:30 Nilüfer B. - Seramiksan

16:00 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank

link :
    TRT Spor

• Could someone explain to me how the ranking score is calculated. I'm confused because even though fener has lost more sets they are still higher in the rankings, I'm just used to the 3 point scoring system

• No stream for Vitra-Vakif? :wall:

• 5th round in the row Galata is televised...

• 5th round in the row Galata is televised...

3 of these were against top 3: Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi and Vakifbank. Now the 5th one will be against the underdog Bursa BB. I don't know why they broadcasted Seramiksan match though. I think we won't watch more of GS's matches from now on until the 2nd half of the season.

Meanwhile, FB's home matches are not broadcasted because they are playing in their own hall which is against what TVF wants.

• Now it is all beginning. Top 3 teams had enough time and matches to try their players, find their starting 6 and build a system. It will be exciting to see how they will perform against each other, I am especially interested in seeing Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce's form since they have slightly new line ups and so far did not face any strong teams. GS was pretty unlucky in that sense since they played all 3 matches 3,4 and 5 week with only 3 days in between each. So I think their performance in the 2nd half of the season will be more interesting to see against the top 3.

• I just checked the broadcasting schedule

18.11.2017 Saturday

TRT Spor HD
    HALKBANK-GALATASARAY 14:00

TRT Turk
    VAKIFBANK-ÇANAKKALE BLD.

This is like 6 times in a row GS's match is being broadcasted :white: I could understand the 3 matches that were against top 3 teams but 6 times in a row is not fair :wall: