Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Not all of these players will just bench... Damla, Dagdelenler, Dilik, Bahar, Beyza etc will probably play
    Some are just hopeless already: Gözde Y, Melis etc
    I personally am just worried about some players not all of the list

• This season Will have players that i want to see ( turkish and Young players)

Eczacibasi : beyza ( If she play), hande , dilara bagci.

Galatasaray : gamze and buse kayacan

Besiktas : seyma and ceylan

Halkbank : aslihan kilic and burcu

Nilufer : ceyda aktas and sinem bayzit

Hitsas : ceren and cagla erdem

Vakifbank : kubra and gizem orge

Fenerbahce: melis yilmaz and dicle

Seramiksan : Sila caliskan, ceyda derihman

Bursa : aylin sarioglu

• let me evaluate the rosters of the teams with the latest transfers of theirs

Beşiktaş,Bursa BS,Eczacıbaşı Vitra,Fenerbahçe,Galatasaray,Seramiksan and VakıfBank have completed their rosters

Beylikdüzü VI needs a good defensive foreigner OH.they seem to be one of the weak teams of the league with this roster.Jana Kulan isnt enough for this league who will be the offensive OH of the team.Safranova was a useful MB before i hope she has kept her good level after playing in Kazakhistan.The local players of Beylikdüzü seem weak for VVSL except setter Arelya Karasoy and maybe OPP Ceren Kestirengöz (?)

Çanakkale BS needs a good defensive local OH to help Brinker and Courtney.i remember Brinker was not a good passer.I dont know much about American Courtney and her passing.A good defensive local OH to replace when one of these OHs live a problem in passing.They need a good foreigner OPP.Gamze Türk doesnt seem to be enough.Çanakkale will seem to be amongst the poor teams with the current players

Nilüfer BS completed its MBs.The team is almost completed but they need another foreigner either for the OH or OPP position.With current players they could make to the playoffs as the 8th team.Transfering a good foreigner they can enter the playoff on a better place (without knowing Halkbank's moves)

Halkbank and Ilbank are question marks

• my candidates for the playoffs of VVSL

Beşiktaş,Bursa BS,Eczacıbaşı Vitra,Fenerbahçe,Galatasaray,Seramiksan,Vakıfbank and as 8th team one of Nilüfer BS ,Çanakkale BS and Halkbank (assuming they will invest in as well as last season) : my guess :Nilüfer BS will be the 8th team in the playoffs .I dont expect much from Ilbank

• HALKBANK is a rich club. I dont think that they will get transfer problems. :kiss:

But ILBANK is a question mark. What will they do? There are 2 options.
    First of: they will use their young players, they're young players are Turkish u-20 leage champion.
    Or get some old but eksperienced players to the team and mixed them with the young players. Because they dont have a serious budget for team. :whistle:

• isnt gozde and zhu still a question mark if theyll still play for vb

• isnt gozde and zhu still a question mark if theyll still play for vb

according to Voleybolunsesi
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/content.php?cid=08&id=33640
    "Gözde Kırdar, pasör Naz Aydemir Akyol ve Cansu Özbay, libero Hatice Gizem Örge ve Ayça Aykaç, orta oyuncu Kübra Çalışkan ve Hollandalı pasör çaprazı Lonneke Sloetjes " will continue with VakıfBank and the Club is about to announce the deal with Zhu Thing in a soon

• HALKBANK is a rich club. I dont think that they will get transfer problems. :kiss:

But ILBANK is a question mark. What will they do? There are 2 options.
    First of: they will use their young players, they're young players are Turkish u-20 leage champion.
    Or get some old but eksperienced players to the team and mixed them with the young players. Because they dont have a serious budget for team. :whistle:
    [size=10]

im not that sure if they will keep investing..who has left in the foreigner and local players' market ? they have to scout it very well..probably they will form a team with some Cuban players but what about the local players ?

• Marco Motta's return already results in good developments : one of World's best Jose Inacio is going to be responsible for the department for performance which aims at closely monitoring and improving the developments of the players

• Çanakkale B transferred Croatian OPP Jelena Alajbeg.They need a good local OH to replace Brinker or Courtney in some matches..other than that they have completed its roster

Bursa BB is keeping AZE Bashnakova as backup OPP for BUL Emiliya Nikolova.If Bashnakova can play OH then both UKR Bytsenko and she can be used in different ways depending on the need in the matches.They have completed its roster.

Nilüfer B did a really good job by signing with the local OH Birgül Güler who had had a good last season.Now they either will trust in OPP Ceyda Aktaş or transfer a foreigner for this position.their second libero is not clear

Beylikdüzü VI needs a good defensive foreigner/local OH or even an offensive foreigner/local OH with good passing would be much better bcz they will need a lot

we just know Halkbank's two Cubans.the others are question mark?

Ilbank is completely an enigmatic team

• Just to update the case more.
    Besiktas will stop the facilities of Mens volleyball + Women basketball for sure and in these days they will decide about the future of Women Volleyball but either if they continue, i doubt it will be with high budget as there isn't some income from these branches in Turkey if you don't have big sponsor like Vakifbank or Eczacibasi or Bursa BB who are receiving from the municipality.
    Will keep you updated if i have more informations about this case in these days.

• Just to update the case more.
    Besiktas will stop the facilities of Mens volleyball + Women basketball for sure and in these days they will decide about the future of Women Volleyball but either if they continue, i doubt it will be with high budget as there isn't some income from these branches in Turkey if you don't have big sponsor like Vakifbank or Eczacibasi or Bursa BB who are receiving from the municipality.
    Will keep you updated if i have more informations about this case in these days.

whats wrong with Beşiktaş club

their football team has won the league for two years..they play their football matches with a full-crowded stadium which renovated last year...shortly,they make MONEY! what is underlying this decision ? to save more money for the football team ? X(

• Well mate, they don't have some income and as Besiktas fan, this is boring for me as well.
    This year amazing transfers were maden to the women team, so I don't know what is the target.
    They played great last season at Women Basketball as well where they reached 1/2 finals with one of the smallest budgets.
    The main target is the soccer team at the moment and just today Fenerbahce basketball team signed with Dogus as well and the chairman told:
    ,,Our municipality should help us as our budget is 30 mln EUR and Dogus will give us 15 mln EUR. Last year we won the Euroleague title and we just received 100 golden coins from the country. The country should invest every year in such success 10-15 mln EUR"

There is big chaos now at Besiktas club as most of the lovers to this club, don't respect the decision of the board and they began to strike on Twitter as well.
    I hope, our chairman will cancel his decision and will invest again in these branches.

• how and why has this chaos occurred as the things were going well with the club ? they have invested well in the female volleyball team for the upcoming season..im interested more in the female volleyball team at the moment..now what will happen to all the investment in the female volley team ? will it evaporate ?

why cant Beşiktaş sign with some companies some sponsorship agreements as Fenerbahçe does ? Beşiktaş's soccer team has been more succesful and popular than Fener's for a while..this should help ,shouldnt it?

• Sadly not.
    In Turkey names don't speak something, there speaks business and most of the big businessmans are fans of Fenerbahce like Dogus owner who invested 15 MLN EUR to the basketball team before 2 days.
    The richest businessman who is fan of Besiktas is Rahmi Koc, owner of KOC Holding with Beko and others but he invests to the soccer team every year 5 mln EUR so the chairman doesn't want more money for the amateur branches as he call them.
    I don't know what will happen to the investitions to be honest but i hope we will solve this problem and will look ahead as Besiktas is not only Soccer club, it should play in all branches either with U15 .
    Will keep you updated if i have conclusion soon.
    Take care

• which means Olesia Rykhliuk joining Turkish league is fake news....

No, it was already confirmed but Beşiktaş sports club is a mess in the moment as you can see and we dont know the future of the team at the moment.

Btw I also dont get the decision. They had all the success that a Turkish club can get this season. It seems that the head of Beşiktaş is your regular stupid guy who only cares about Football. Has he lost all his senses? Investing only in Football will be horrible for the club. (They don't think they can win CL do they :wavy: ) better change his decision or this will ruin the club imo including the football team in longer run...