You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:28pm

Vakifbank loosing the set after leading through most of it.. it was the most obvious decision to set Zhu, and she had 3 blockers in front

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:34pm

Guidetti made a big mistake taking Sloetjes out, especially when they are leading and Zhu is receiving just fine. When you take Sloetjes out everyone knows where the ball is going ( Zhu) at least with Sloetjes there you have to guess.

And this affects Sloetjes confidence as well, getting taking out in clutch time.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:36pm

I like Beyza a lot today :super:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:46pm

'2 gün sonra doğum gününü kutlayacak şu anda 21 yaşinda Jordan Larsson'

I really can't with TRT announcers sometimes :aww: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:49pm

Guidetti made a big mistake taking Sloetjes out, especially when they are leading and Zhu is receiving just fine. When you take Sloetjes out everyone knows where the ball is going ( Zhu) at least with Sloetjes there you have to guess.

And this affects Sloetjes confidence as well, getting taking out in clutch time.

It wasn't that bad.

Just bad decoy play on Akman. She tried going for the slide but the reception drifted to the far right which made the slide attack not a viable option. Akman should've went for the quick play decoy.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:55pm

Eczacibasi is playing like a dream.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:56pm

Another all about service match.

Both teams are kept alive by their setters. Maja is simply outstanding so far. Passing is just terrible. Larson is playing a very bad game, same for Lonneke. Zhu Ting can't cover 1m of court when it comes to pass. I like this new girl called Beyza, she has funny moves. :D
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:18pm

Naz, Zhu, Lonneke, Kubra and Orge benched. Robinson is warming up, she just had 3 diggs in the same rally and a kill.

Larson woke up and joined the party. Eczacibasi looks in total control.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:21pm

Both teams are kept alive by their setters. Maja is simply outstanding so far. Passing is just terrible. Larson is playing a very bad game, same for Lonneke. Zhu Ting can't cover 1m of court when it comes to pass. I like this new girl called Beyza, she has funny moves. :D
Zhuting's receiving is ok today. The problem is the spike succesful rate is too low. Ecz vitra's blocking is very good today. They deserves to win this match. This season will be a tough job for vakifbank. They have to fight italy clubs and fight local strong clubs at the same time. :teach:

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:26pm

Oh my god.. nothing is working for Vakifbank.. every single player is played bad

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:27pm

Eczacibasi is playing like a dream.
Yes, they play very good this match. I am happy vakifbank meets the new problem. Let us see how guddetti handles it in the future. :cheesy:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:29pm

Zhuting's receiving is ok today. The problem is the spike succesful rate is too low. Ecz vitra's blocking is very good today. They deserves to win this match. This season will be a tough job for vakifbank. They have to fight italy clubs and fight local strong clubs at the same time. :teach:

Zhu just came back for Robinson and Guidetti changed the passing line from 3 to 2 people: Eczacibasi had 2 ace in a row. The big problem for Vakifbank are the NT players: all of them look tired and out of shape, bacause of long, stupid and useless FIVB tournaments the continental championships were played very late.

This third set is a volleyball lesson.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:30pm

25:9 :what:

I wouldn't want to be in the place of Vakifbank's players in the next training session. Guidetti is going to be unforgiving :D

m28

Beginner

• "m28" is female

Favourite Team: Serbia NT, Russia NT, Netherlands NT

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Veljkovic, Rasic, Kosheleva, Zhu Ting, De Kruijf, Zaryazhko

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:31pm

wow.. 21-9, thats unexpected

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:31pm

25:9 lol

I decided to give up on my atheism and start believing in god again. Not just a god, the ultimate volley god: Tijana Boskovic!! :obey:

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:39pm

I dont know Vakifbank is this weak. Is Zhu as useless as Kosheleva?

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:40pm

I wouldn't want to be in the place of Vakifbank's players in the next training session. Guidetti is going to be unforgiving :D
well. Guddetti makes the third set a training game for all bench players. I think only he has the guts to do that(he is both turkey NT coach and Club coach).

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:44pm

well. Guddetti makes the third set a training game for all bench players. I think only he has the guts to do that(he is both turkey NT coach and Club coach).

I am sorry but no single starting player deserved to be at court instead of the bench players. Not Zhu, not Rasic, Not Naz and not Gözde or Kübra or Gizem. Imo he should have made the changes even earlier. Tuğba for Gözde, Zehra for Kübra, Kelsey for Zhu and Ayca for Gizem. Instead he chose to not do this and replace Zehra for Kübra for only 2 minutes while Zehra was doing already much better.

Gomez4

Trainee

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:47pm

Yes Zhu and her pass was the problem thats why when she didnt start the third set the score was 15-5....
Zhu made her worst game in offence ever plus Lonneke
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:48pm

Zehra should have been started. She is already better than Kubra.
Robinson came in and didnt bring any better reception​ nor attack. Huge loss since Kim Hill is so much better than her and again Naz is a real problem of the team, she is even worse than Pankova.
It was just not their day, but more important​ly they need to step up their game soon.