Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• btw..Maja's set to Boşkoviç (EcV's 20th point in second set) wonderful

Yes it was. Maja is always so creative with her sets. It means sometimes she plays some not so good matches, but when she is playing well she can do beautiful things :heart:

• Naz so bad

Do not blame Naz dude. Everybody has its weakness. I think the coach is also not ready for the new ecz vitra.It is regular season(Vakifbank only loses one match last regular season,however the final result is bad). It is obvious that it is not top priority for vakifbank to get NO.1 in regular season. Vakifbank also needs to play in champions league. The real chanllenge is how to keep healthy and be in good status in the end. :teach:

• Do not blame Naz dude. Everybody has its weakness. I think the coach is also not ready for the new ecz vitra.It is regular season(Vakifbank only loses one match last regular season,however the final result is bad). It is obvious that it is not top priority for vakifbank to get NO.1 in regular season. Vakifbank also needs to play in champions league. The real chanllenge is how to keep healthy and be in good status in the end. :teach:

agree...Vakıf's players are also human beings and they can lose ..what matters most which one will be at its best at right time and smile in the end ! :teach:

• I was watching Fenerbahce-Illbank on YT. When did Santos stop jump serving? :white: her float is also very good but I will miss the most dangerous serve in the world (not the most regular as well)

• Tijana Boskovic has been named Best Player of Europe 2017:

#mce_temp_url#

Any other choice would have been injustice. She was MVP of European Championship, displaying one of the most dominant performances in any single tournament by any player in this century (without Maja and Milena, and with Brankica playing subpar for her standards throughout the competition, Serbia still cruised to the title with only 2 lost sets in 6 matches, and with Tijana scoring 22 points per match on average). She was also MVP of Pool B of 2018 FIVB World Championship qualification (CEV), best OOP of this years Grand Prix, and is thus far the best player of a team sharing 1st place in arguably the best European league.

• Haaha yea true, also the group with Vakif,GS, Moscow. :white: But we gotta admit those will be some amazing matches in those groups. Hopefully from next year on CEV will manage to make more balancee groups...

• Larson has been playing bad/mediocre every match in the league so far, yet she is the only player that never gets substituted. I would try Güldeniz-Hande/Meliha OH duo for set 3.

Btw Beyza is having an injury and she still played first two sets, maybe she should rest and let Adams play since Büsra alone is just a big no. Why does EczV never play with Yasemin Güveli? She is a huge prospect and had an amazing season with BJK and Turkish Youth NT last season. Beyza-Yasemin >>>> Beyza-Büsra

• Pleased to see Guldeniz on for this set because the other OHs are not doing well in passing or scoring

• Ognjenovic is out of this world lately. :obey:

Eczacibasi saved 6 match balls. BTW Dilik's setting is very bad... she has 0 feeling with every one of her teammates.

A very young Fener fan runned into the court. :rolll:

Pity I can't watch the rest of the match.