Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• The last ball was CLEARY in...that's an absurd. Turkish referees are awful. But of course Fener asked for the wrong challenge

• QPL I do not agree about Ezgi Dilik at all, watch her matches in Fener, Turkish NT or even beginning of the season with EczV. She just doesn't play anymore at all and didn't even come in action a single time in last few matches and this ruins her confidence and her connection with players. I wish she stayed in Fener where her role was much bigger. Maja was actually really bad first two sets, only last set she stepped up her game.

Ball was in indeed, but Fener should have challenged that and not block touch. :aww:

• Ahaha I was thinking the exact same thing with Bahar, the nostalgia :rolll:

Up to Vakif-Çanakkale where even though Joycinha and setter Seda Uslu seem to have a bad connection Joyce still manages to kill balls. Best match from Maren Brinker-Fromm as well in the league so far

• Kosheleva 37 pts with 65% in attack. And just about 2 weeks ago she was declared to be done as a player and she should go to Korea or Japan because she can't score in Europe anymore :rolll:

Looking at the stats it seems I did injustice to Bahar. 5 aces and only 3 errors, so before I watched she must have been a serving superstar.

• QPL I do not agree about Ezgi Dilik at all, watch her matches in Fener, Turkish NT or even beginning of the season with EczV. She just doesn't play anymore at all and didn't even come in action a single time in last few matches and this ruins her confidence and her connection with players. I wish she stayed in Fener where her role was much bigger. Maja was actually really bad first two sets, only last set she stepped up her game.

Ball was in indeed, but Fener should have challenged that and not block touch. :aww:

I wrote just the same. :thumbsup:

Is it over? Such a nice match and I could watch just the third set. :(

• Kosheleva 37 pts with 65% in attack. And just about 2 weeks ago she was declared to be done as a player and she should go to Korea or Japan because she can't score in Europe anymore :rolll:

Looking at the stats it seems I did injustice to Bahar. 5 aces and only 3 errors, so before I watched she must have been a serving superstar.

Tipical turkish mentality: no one is worth the turkish league. :lol:

Now we just need to stop the Naz thing. :super:

• Actually right now I'm waiting for the Boskovic bashing after she played only like a human being today and made some crucial mistakes. That should be reason enough to take away the best player of Europe award from her again :whistle:

• I'm sure people are talking about Kosheleva's reception more than her attacking which is being affected by her and overall reception of Galatarasay.

And very nice to see Demir playing well. She took the brunt of the reception from everyone else tonight.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• To be fair Fener could have won in 3-0, because Polen`s ball in the end of the 3rd was 100% IN.

Eda really knows how to stop Boskovic.

I think eda is the only player in turkey national team now which is at world class level !she really knows how to stop boscovic. she stopped ecz vitra in last season's semi-finals. :teach:

• Bošković did make some mistakes, but she and Adams were the only ones who could score. All the other hitters - Larson, Meliha, Hande, Guldeniz - they were completely invisible. Not to mention they all seemed to compete who could receive worse.
    Larson in particular needs to step up her game. She's far too important for Eczacibasi's system to be playing like this.

Fenerbahce has some magic going on, no matter how many times they change their roster, somehow they always end up having a balanced and smooth game.

I agree on that. I think it was a general bashing towards the entire GS and how a failure they were. Now we see how the team is developing after some more matches. Connection between Rabadzhieva and Gamze is still missing, both Jack & Ruseva are underperforming this season and GS still is far behind in defense compared to other top teams. Though, I am sure they will solve most of these problems until the second round of matches. :super:

• Bošković did make some mistakes, but she and Adams were the only ones who could score. All the other hitters - Larson, Meliha, Hande, Guldeniz - they were completely invisible. Not to mention they all seemed to compete who could receive worse.
    Larson in particular needs to step up her game. She's far too important for Eczacibasi's system to be playing like this.

Fenerbahce has some magic going on, no matter how many times they change their roster, somehow they always end up having a balanced and smooth game.

Honestly I don't know why Motta insisted with Larson that much. She was inconsistent already last season. I know Guldeniz is not as stronger receiver but she is very difficult to block and brings dynamism to the team when she is on court. I also think she is more active in backrow than Larson recently. They could use Boskovic-Maja-Adams trio with Guldeniz-Meliha as OHs.

• i watched the match in the hall after a long time..it was a good match

Fener could have won 3-0 ..Vitra came back after third set.
    Fener as whole team was motivated and enthusiastic to win the match except the fourth set.in the stats she doesnt have many points but i interestingly liked Polen's game..Bahar was usefull.Natalia played a good match offensively.I like Jerkov's passion but she could be benched to let Rahimova play in such tough matches.Rahimova is the first offensive weapon of this team and should be on the court full match not coming off the bench.Eda was important for the net defence

Vitra fought well.Tijana was not as effective as usual.most of her points were in the fourt set.however the other players couldnt become a factor, Especially Larson was pretty bad in every department of the game..i liked Dilik-Adams connection who is amongst the most difficult players to establish a good connection with..despite fans support of Fener,Vitra managed to take it to the tiebreak..They could win the return match at home with a better offensive game

and this Kosheleva was the player of Vitra last year.we thought she and Tijana would make them a dream team but we know how it ended :whistle: