Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• another 3-2 for Beylikdüzü team :rolll:

id like to watch Bursa city's derby : BUrsa-Nilüfer match

Ilbank lost its 8th match too in a row...i hope they can get a few wins in the regular season :white:

• Canter I know right. I love how people who say we shouldn't judge player on a single match are doing the exact same thing, Kosheleva has been weak in offense and especially defense this season + last season and even with Russian NT. Somehow one 37 points match mean she is all good now smh .

I mean I get it we all like Kosheleva and her spirit and energy. If you look at my fave players list she is still there. However you gotta be realistic, Kosheleva deserved all the critique she is getting.

• Canter I know right. I love how people who say we shouldn't judge player on a single match are doing the exact same thing, Kosheleva has been weak in offense and especially defense this season + last season and even with Russian NT. Somehow one 37 points match mean she is all good now smh .

I mean I get it we all like Kosheleva and her spirit and energy. If you look at my fave players list she is still there. However you gotta be realistic, Kosheleva deserved all the critique she is getting.

i also thought with this passing she could have been a better choice for asian leagues teams..her perf.against the top teams in VVSL was bad or not good enough.so it was inevetable or understandable to criticize her..these players get the most of the credits most of the time so they can be critisized as well...i hope she can find her rhythm with Gala (seems she has been finding it) and be back to her good days...

• Btw why is TVF stats so bad lately. Last week it took them 3 days to put any stats at all. this week many sets were/are missing. First Halkbank-GS set 3 was missing. Now last time I checked, Part of Beylikdüzü-BJK set 4 is missing and Seramiksan - Ilbank set 3 is missing.

:mad: :cursing:
    Also the way best player stats work is pretty stupid for most positions.

• I still don't change my opinion about Kosheleva and GS. She didn't receive much (only 7 times in a 5 sets match) Neslihan did a good job at reception (kudos to her, such a complete player!) but I can't see GS will resist much against good serving teams like FB or Vakıfbank. (even Beşiktaş that has good servers). Kosheleva could get 40 points in upcoming matches but it doesn't mean that GS will beat top 3 teams with such a vulnerable reception line. :rolleyes: Also with underperforming Ruseva, GS is one of the worse blockers of the league. :S

• VVSL Results of Week 8 :
    Halkbank - Galatasaray : 2-3
    Stats
    Fenerbahçe - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 3-2
    Stats
    Youtube
    K.Beylikdüzü VI. - Beşiktaş : 2-3
    Stats
    Vakıfbank - Çanakkale B. : 3-0
    Stats
    Youtube
    Seramiksan - Ilbank : 3-0
    Stats
    Bursa BB. - Nilüfer B. : 2-3
    Stats

Standings :
    1.Fenerbahçe 8-0 (24,8 points)
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 7-1 (23,7)
    3.Vakıfbank 7-1 (21,4)
    4.Galatasaray 5-3 (16)
    5.Bursa BB. 3-5 (13,2)
    6.Beşiktaş 4-4 (12,1)
    7.Halkbank 3-5 (11,6)
    8.Nilüfer B. 3-5 (11,4)
    9.Seramiksan 4-4 (11,3)
    10.K.Beylikdüzü 2-6 (7)
    11.Çanakkale 2-6 (5,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-8 (3,3)

• By the way, Kosheleva's performance can be misleading. Compared to other teams, especially to top 3, Halkbank has a slower and worse defense line. Salas-Ramirez duo are not the best in backrow, besides libero Derya is a good receiver but not as good defender. I like it that Kosheleva had a good match but Gamze has to distribute sets more in the future once she gets better connection with Rabadzhieva and Neslihan and once the middles are in shape.

Meanwhile, Halkbank served only 3 times on Rabadzhieva, they obviously worked really hard to avoid her :lol:

• Looking from the stats, I would love to give a special shout out to Fener's setter for the derby match. I assumed it is Nootsara? She contributed the attack fairly, having 5 of her attackers in double digits. When you play like that, the opponent will have a hard time deciding which angle to defend because the attack is coming from all corners. Brazil's Roberta does the same all the time that is why Nootsara and Roberta are my top 2 favorite setters right now.

• By the way, Kosheleva's performance can be misleading. Compared to other teams, especially to top 3, Halkbank has a slower and worse defense line. Salas-Ramirez duo are not the best in backrow, besides libero Derya is a good receiver but not as good defender. I like it that Kosheleva had a good match but Gamze has to distribute sets more in the future once she gets better connection with Rabadzhieva and Neslihan and once the middles are in shape.

Meanwhile, Halkbank served only 3 times on Rabadzhieva, they obviously worked really hard to avoid her :lol:

Rabadzieva should have been better than that offensively considering she received only 3 balls

• Looking from the stats, I would love to give a special shout out to Fener's setter for the derby match. I assumed it is Nootsara? She contributed the attack fairly, having 5 of her attackers in double digits. When you play like that, the opponent will have a hard time deciding which angle to defend because the attack is coming from all corners. Brazil's Roberta does the same all the time that is why Nootsara and Roberta are my top 2 favorite setters right now.

i added youtube video link below the stats.

• In the VakifBank-Fenerbahçe derby it is decided that away supporters (FB) will not be allowed to enter the match. Very bizarre decision if you ask me, FB supporters have been one of the best in the league lately if you ask me and truly care about volleyball and their players. VB is scared to be intimidated and lose I guess. :down: Very weird decision especially since I don't recall VB-FB matches being that problematic...

• In the VakifBank-Fenerbahçe derby it is decided that away supporters (FB) will not be allowed to enter the match. Very bizarre decision if you ask me, FB supporters have been one of the best in the league lately if you ask me and truly care about volleyball and their players. VB is scared to be intimidated and lose I guess. :down: Very weird decision especially since I don't recall VB-FB matches being that problematic...

I'm also surprised - usually only the duels Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray are considered as security issue.

• I'm also surprised - usually only the duels Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray are considered as security issue.

I think maybe the real season lots of supporters of vakifbank are little girls(vakifbank volleyball school). I always see them on tv. Fenerbache is really noisy. I can understand why vakifbank do that. Anyway, all supporter are allowed in the final games! :teach:

• Fener Galata Besiktas are big clubs that they dont have volleyball fans only but supporters/ultras/hooligans and they go to every sport section of their team(Football basketball handball volleyball)
    The same thing happens in Balkans: Greece(PAOK,Panathinaikos,Olympiakos etc)Serbia(Partizan,Red star)Bulgaria(CSKA,Levski) Romania etc

Its normal that Vakif dont want them in their gym...