Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• As Beri said, the Fener fans have not been bad at all recently so this seems a bit unfair to me

• You are not playing in your gym if the supporters of the big clubs are inside...
    Fanatic football supporters>volleyball school girls and families

• The official statement is: that both teams (don‘t know if there are more than Vakif & Fener) agreed before the start of the season to not let the fans of the other team inside, therefore we won‘t see any Vakif fans in the home match of Fener. And this seems true because we haven‘t heard any complains from Fener and the players.

• Naz is another big factor to this win imo, her sets were so perfectly on point today to all players. Also her chemistry with Sloetjes is out of this world, Dijkema-Sloetjes f.e. is not even close to that.

• And where did you get that info? Zhu received 35% pos., 30% perf.. Gozde is 67% and 43%

Gozde has 3 errors in total. If you watch the game(or you can check the stats of third sets), the third set is lost due to gozde and gizem's receiving! :teach: ! Zhuting can kill the ball even if it is not perfect. But gozde can not. That reverse round is the weakest round of vakifbank!
    I think vakifbank still has this problem. :teach:

• I just realized the Cubans have won once again :box: :heart: Halkbank looks really strong this season, probably only problem is Fulden but she is not even doing horrible. And maybe Local MB's Selin is just meh but I can't believe Özge Nur has to bench for her and can't contribute to this team in any way :down: :white: She is having the worst carreer ever which is sad for this once huge prospect. Even though Halkbank has a shaky reception line with Fulden and Salas, libero Derya Çayirgan can really help them there and to be honest Derya Çayirgan has been the best libero for last 2 seasons now in VVSL. Kudos to her :thumbsup:

• Gozde has 3 errors in total. If you watch the game(or you can check the stats of third sets), the third set is lost due to gozde and gizem's receiving! :teach: ! Zhuting can kill the ball even if it is not perfect. But gozde can not. That reverse round is the weakest round of vakifbank!
    I think vakifbank still has this problem. :teach:

Zhu is very important for Vakif, I know that.. and yet you're explaining how she can kill the ball, but we were talking about reception.. I watched the whole match, and those numbers are a fact.. reception is easier to be evaluated with stats than attack..

• VVSL Results of Week 9 :

Nilüfer B. - Halkbank : 1-3
    Stats
    Youtube

Galatasaray - K.Beylikdüzü VI. : 3-0
    Stats

Ilbank - Bursa BB. : 0-3
    Stats

Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Seramiksan : 3-0
    Stats

Çanakkale B. - Beşiktaş : 3-2
    Stats

Vakıfbank - Fenerbahçe : 3-1
    Stats
    Youtube

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 8-1 (26,7)
    2.Fenerbahçe 8-1 (24,8 points)
    3.Vakıfbank 8-1 (24,4)
    4.Galatasaray 6-3 (19)
    5.Bursa BB. 4-5 (16,2)
    6.Halkbank 4-5 (14,6)
    7.Beşiktaş 4-5 (13,1)
    8.Nilüfer B. 3-6 (11,4)
    9.Seramiksan 4-5 (11,3)
    10.Çanakkale 3-6 (7,6)
    11.K.Beylikdüzü 2-7 (7)
    12.Ilbank 0-9 (3,3)

• Beylikdüzü should get rid of Ana Lazarevic
    Beşiktaş should find a better one than Olga Biryukova
    Seraniksan should find a better one than Tijana Malasevic
    Çanakkale should get rid of Jelena Alajbeg
    Fenerbahçe should find a better one than Mia Jerkov

Fenerbahçe should find a better one than Mia Jerkov

And how about the Turkish Players??

I guess according to you the foreigners are responsible to winning absolutely every single game and the Turkish players can just do what they do now NOTHING.

Lazeric receives mostly balls and the only one who helps is Jana, if they had someone else to kill the ball she could play better, but her and Jana are responsible to receive and spike and no help from anyone. And Lazareic had actually some good games and she is usually their leading score even she she hits 30%, thanks to her they got some important wins.

You can replace Lazarevic with Zhu and Zhu will end up playing just like Lazarevic, replace Malesevic with Kim and their results will be the same. No one can play alone.

I`m not saying these players you mentioned are playing great because they are not, Malesevic had a awful game today and her performance has been below average and if she keeps like this she could end up loosing her spot in the NT.

Again I`m not saying I disagree with you about these players performances, but I will say it again, if Kim or Zhu were playing for Beylikduzu they would not be playing great either because there`s no help, the Turkish Players in the mid-weaker teams are really not that great.

I think first of all, these clubs should become professional :) In Besiktas, they don't even have regular training hours :D

Polish coach, Andrzej Niemczyk, who used to work in Turkey said few times on TV that turkish players never took responsibility in the crucial moments and management always blamed the foreigners.

• Lazarevic against

Vitra - 4/8 (50%) - reception 29 - 7 points
    Vakifibank - 10/22 ( 45%) - reception 38 - 12 points (2nd best score in the team)
    Fenerbahce - 5/21 (24%) - reception 43 - 7 points
    Seramiksan - 12/35 (34%) - reception 46 - 15 points
    Bursa - 15/44 ( 34%) - reception 43 - 20 points ( best score)
    Halkbank - 7/32 (22%) - reception 29 7 points (2nd best)
    Canakkale - 17/47 ( 36%) reception 28 - 17 points (2nd best)
    Besiktas - 15/48 ( 31%) reception 50 - 19 points (2nd best)
    Galatasary 3/18 (17%) reception 16 - 7 points (2nd best)

As you can see out of the 10 games in 5 she had double digits and that is really good, her % is low because her and Jana gets mostly sets and some of the sets are really bad, I don`t think even Kim or Zhu would do much better than that.