You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:33pm

As Beri said, the Fener fans have not been bad at all recently so this seems a bit unfair to me

Gomez4

Intermediate

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:36pm

You are not playing in your gym if the supporters of the big clubs are inside...
Fanatic football supporters>volleyball school girls and families
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 12:10pm

Nilüfer B. - Halkbank math is in progress
meso mi ra se beno...

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 12:29pm

The official statement is: that both teams (don‘t know if there are more than Vakif & Fener) agreed before the start of the season to not let the fans of the other team inside, therefore we won‘t see any Vakif fans in the home match of Fener. And this seems true because we haven‘t heard any complains from Fener and the players.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 3:42pm

12:1 now "516" is online today. top duo block-zhuting+rasic!! :teach:

Insider

Beginner

• "Insider" is male

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:08pm

Top scorer Zhu Ting 20 points.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:16pm

zhuting is also the best receiver in this match vs fenerbache~~ gozde and gizem are really unstable at receiving vs fenerbache~~ :teach:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:18pm

Vakifbank has 16 blocks total . Rasic has gradually recovered. She is blocking queen today with 7 blocks!! :teach:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:48pm

Naz is another big factor to this win imo, her sets were so perfectly on point today to all players. Also her chemistry with Sloetjes is out of this world, Dijkema-Sloetjes f.e. is not even close to that.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:48pm

Vakifbank's block was really good.. they also did a great job at covering their hitters

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:52pm

zhuting is also the best receiver in this match vs fenerbache~~ gozde and gizem are really unstable at receiving vs fenerbache~~ :teach:

And where did you get that info? Zhu received 35% pos., 30% perf.. Gozde is 67% and 43%

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:55pm

And where did you get that info? Zhu received 35% pos., 30% perf.. Gozde is 67% and 43%
Gozde has 3 errors in total. If you watch the game(or you can check the stats of third sets), the third set is lost due to gozde and gizem's receiving! :teach: ! Zhuting can kill the ball even if it is not perfect. But gozde can not. That reverse round is the weakest round of vakifbank!
I think vakifbank still has this problem. :teach:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Nov 25th 2017, 6:22pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:08pm

I just realized the Cubans have won once again :box: :heart: Halkbank looks really strong this season, probably only problem is Fulden but she is not even doing horrible. And maybe Local MB's Selin is just meh but I can't believe Özge Nur has to bench for her and can't contribute to this team in any way :down: :white: She is having the worst carreer ever which is sad for this once huge prospect. Even though Halkbank has a shaky reception line with Fulden and Salas, libero Derya Çayirgan can really help them there and to be honest Derya Çayirgan has been the best libero for last 2 seasons now in VVSL. Kudos to her :thumbsup:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:57pm

Gozde has 3 errors in total. If you watch the game(or you can check the stats of third sets), the third set is lost due to gozde and gizem's receiving! :teach: ! Zhuting can kill the ball even if it is not perfect. But gozde can not. That reverse round is the weakest round of vakifbank!
I think vakifbank still has this problem. :teach:

Zhu is very important for Vakif, I know that.. and yet you're explaining how she can kill the ball, but we were talking about reception.. I watched the whole match, and those numbers are a fact.. reception is easier to be evaluated with stats than attack..

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 8:49pm

VVSL Results of Week 9 :

Nilüfer B. - Halkbank : 1-3
Stats
Youtube

Galatasaray - K.Beylikdüzü VI. : 3-0
Stats

Ilbank - Bursa BB. : 0-3
Stats

Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Seramiksan : 3-0
Stats

Çanakkale B. - Beşiktaş : 3-2
Stats

Vakıfbank - Fenerbahçe : 3-1
Stats
Youtube

Standings :
1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 8-1 (26,7)
2.Fenerbahçe 8-1 (24,8 points)
3.Vakıfbank 8-1 (24,4)
4.Galatasaray 6-3 (19)
5.Bursa BB. 4-5 (16,2)
6.Halkbank 4-5 (14,6)
7.Beşiktaş 4-5 (13,1)
8.Nilüfer B. 3-6 (11,4)
9.Seramiksan 4-5 (11,3)
10.Çanakkale 3-6 (7,6)
11.K.Beylikdüzü 2-7 (7)
12.Ilbank 0-9 (3,3)
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 8:54pm

Schedule of Week 10 in VVSL :

14:00 Bursa BB. - Eczacıbaşı Vitra TRT TURK
14:00 Beşiktaş - Galatasaray
14:00 Fenerbahçe - Çanakkale B.
15:00 Halkbank - Ilbank
16:00 K.Beylikdüzü VI. - Nilüfer B.
16:00 Seramiksan - Vakıfbank TRT Spor
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:09pm

Beylikdüzü should get rid of Ana Lazarevic
Beşiktaş should find a better one than Olga Biryukova
Seraniksan should find a better one than Tijana Malasevic
Çanakkale should get rid of Jelena Alajbeg
Fenerbahçe should find a better one than Mia Jerkov
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Nov 25th 2017, 9:15pm)

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:31pm

Fenerbahçe should find a better one than Mia Jerkov

And how about the Turkish Players??

I guess according to you the foreigners are responsible to winning absolutely every single game and the Turkish players can just do what they do now NOTHING.

Lazeric receives mostly balls and the only one who helps is Jana, if they had someone else to kill the ball she could play better, but her and Jana are responsible to receive and spike and no help from anyone. And Lazareic had actually some good games and she is usually their leading score even she she hits 30%, thanks to her they got some important wins.

You can replace Lazarevic with Zhu and Zhu will end up playing just like Lazarevic, replace Malesevic with Kim and their results will be the same. No one can play alone.

I`m not saying these players you mentioned are playing great because they are not, Malesevic had a awful game today and her performance has been below average and if she keeps like this she could end up loosing her spot in the NT.

Again I`m not saying I disagree with you about these players performances, but I will say it again, if Kim or Zhu were playing for Beylikduzu they would not be playing great either because there`s no help, the Turkish Players in the mid-weaker teams are really not that great.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Nov 25th 2017, 9:52pm)

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:47pm

I think first of all, these clubs should become professional :) In Besiktas, they don't even have regular training hours :D

Polish coach, Andrzej Niemczyk, who used to work in Turkey said few times on TV that turkish players never took responsibility in the crucial moments and management always blamed the foreigners.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:51pm

Lazarevic against

Vitra - 4/8 (50%) - reception 29 - 7 points
Vakifibank - 10/22 ( 45%) - reception 38 - 12 points (2nd best score in the team)
Fenerbahce - 5/21 (24%) - reception 43 - 7 points
Seramiksan - 12/35 (34%) - reception 46 - 15 points
Bursa - 15/44 ( 34%) - reception 43 - 20 points ( best score)
Halkbank - 7/32 (22%) - reception 29 7 points (2nd best)
Canakkale - 17/47 ( 36%) reception 28 - 17 points (2nd best)
Besiktas - 15/48 ( 31%) reception 50 - 19 points (2nd best)
Galatasary 3/18 (17%) reception 16 - 7 points (2nd best)

As you can see out of the 10 games in 5 she had double digits and that is really good, her % is low because her and Jana gets mostly sets and some of the sets are really bad, I don`t think even Kim or Zhu would do much better than that.