You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:32pm

So Eczaci wins 2-3 12-15 in another very close match, amazing match to watch and good fight by both teams. All these tiebreaks going now for weeks in the league just goes to show how strong the league really is in general.

Seramiksan - Vakif will probably be postponed a little

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:33pm

I could only watch the TB, but it looked like Bursa-Eczacibasi was a great match!

Does anybody know why Kosheleva wasn't listed in the GS roster today? I guess she is injured but does anyone know how serious it is?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:37pm

Seramiksan - VB wont be postponed and starts now at TRT TURK

I dont know why Kosheleva did not play, if anyone knows pls tell us!

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:40pm

I don't think that other teams become greater I just think that top 4 teams (Only Vakif stayed on the same level) went down with their games so that is why they are putting "better" matches against them. Fener, Galat. and Ezcasibasi are weaker teams than last seasons. (Eczacibasi at end of the season was bad).

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:50pm

All teams have definitely become stronger as they have better teams now. Seramiksan has Bayramova, Malesevic instead of just Nizetich
Anne Buijs + Carolana instead of mediocre Ukrainian players in Nilufer. Rykhliuk+Biryukova are also much better then Van Hecke and Rousseaux from last season. Those are just a few examples and this is what I meant. The teams have overall much stronger rosters then last season.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:57pm

Guidetti is so extra omg like calm down your team is leading atm. He was already agressive the moment the match started :down:

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:17pm

A walk in a park for Vakifbank.
Does setter number 3 ever set the ball to position 4 at all? :rolll:

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:20pm

Why would​ Guidetti​ bother to start with Zhu Ting anyway?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:24pm

2nd setter of Seramiksan is horrible and the OHs are useless again.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:02pm

Apparently Meryem Boz and Natasa Krsmanovic of Seramiksan (2 best/most scoring players) despite having a minor injury still played in the match according to the announcer which is why they didn't get as many sets and team looked so uninterested and clueless in winning the match or set. Imo you shouldn't play with an injury but I get there is simply no one to replace. Still seems dangerous to me.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:05pm

No wondering why Seramiksan is loosing and Malesevic numbers a tragic, they have Baryamova receiving and even covering for her and then relaying on Malesevic to score. That makes no sense, Malesevic is a much better receiver than Baryamova and mostly important you can`t depend on Malesevic to score, Meyrem can`t win on her own... poor coaching.

Interesting, I just checked the stats and a lot of MBs did put up big numbers today, a lot of 60% hitting. Seams like Galatasary won the game with the MBs. Jack and Ruseva both 17 points each, it is very rare to see both MBs with big numbers, and Jack only played 3 sets basically.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Dec 2nd 2017, 4:18pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:19pm

No wondering why Seramiksan is loosing and Malesevic numbers a tragic, they have Baryamova receiving and even covering for her and then relaying on Malesevic to score. That makes no sense, Malesevic is a much better receiver than Baryamova and mostly important you can`t depend on Malesevic to score, Meyrem can`t win on her own... poor coaching.

Yea I agree Suphi Doganci is a terrible coach and I dont get how they replaced Vercesi with him. I feel bad for Meryem lol she is in a team with a crazy coach, barely any players with ambition and even injured she gets the most sets and points. Someone needs to fire the coach and bring that lady from Nilüfer last year, where is she anyway? She was great and very underrated

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:23pm

Ahh...and the worst team in the league with the worst player on the planet ( Lazarevic) beat Nifuler :dance6:

Lazarevic 13 points - 12/28 (43%), the difference today is that her and Jana had help :thumbsup:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:23pm

Imo if GS wants to win they need to use MB's a lot since that's where they are better to me. I would start with both Ruseva and Jack.

I don't like to say 'I said it' but... I said it :whistle: :lol:
Someone should make me a coach xD I'm sure I could do at least better then the Seramiksan coach...

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:34pm

Are there any stats for the Eczacibasi's game? It must have been a great match to watch!

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 7:04pm

I don't think that other teams become greater I just think that top 4 teams (Only Vakif stayed on the same level) went down with their games so that is why they are putting "better" matches against them. Fener, Galat. and Ezcasibasi are weaker teams than last seasons. (Eczacibasi at end of the season was bad).

we can sure discuss if the top teams get stronger or weaker but the mid-level teams have got stronger
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 7:08pm

Are there any stats for the Eczacibasi's game? It must have been a great match to watch!

here :
http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/MatchStat…58&type=LegList

i coudnt watch the match seems Ezgil Dilik-Rachael Adams connection is working pretty well :thumbup:
Adams rocked in this match :box:
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 7:14pm

btw..Beşiktaş's setter Seda must be crazy!! she will cause Alesia R. to be injuried if she keeps setting around 70 balls for her :white:
meso mi ra se beno...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 7:46pm

I feel so sorry for Seramiksan. They look so weak without Jones' amazing block. Aliyeva and Malesevic are too weak. Sultanlar Ligi is by far the best league in the world right now, but middle level teams could hire better foreigners IMHO.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 7:57pm

VVSL Results of Week 10 :

Bursa BB. - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 2-3
Stats
Youtube
Beşiktaş - Galatasaray : 2-3
Stats
Fenerbahçe - Çanakkale B. : 3-0