Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• So Eczaci wins 2-3 12-15 in another very close match, amazing match to watch and good fight by both teams. All these tiebreaks going now for weeks in the league just goes to show how strong the league really is in general.

Seramiksan - Vakif will probably be postponed a little

• I could only watch the TB, but it looked like Bursa-Eczacibasi was a great match!

Does anybody know why Kosheleva wasn't listed in the GS roster today? I guess she is injured but does anyone know how serious it is?

• I don't think that other teams become greater I just think that top 4 teams (Only Vakif stayed on the same level) went down with their games so that is why they are putting "better" matches against them. Fener, Galat. and Ezcasibasi are weaker teams than last seasons. (Eczacibasi at end of the season was bad).

• All teams have definitely become stronger as they have better teams now. Seramiksan has Bayramova, Malesevic instead of just Nizetich
    Anne Buijs + Carolana instead of mediocre Ukrainian players in Nilufer. Rykhliuk+Biryukova are also much better then Van Hecke and Rousseaux from last season. Those are just a few examples and this is what I meant. The teams have overall much stronger rosters then last season.

• Apparently Meryem Boz and Natasa Krsmanovic of Seramiksan (2 best/most scoring players) despite having a minor injury still played in the match according to the announcer which is why they didn't get as many sets and team looked so uninterested and clueless in winning the match or set. Imo you shouldn't play with an injury but I get there is simply no one to replace. Still seems dangerous to me.

• No wondering why Seramiksan is loosing and Malesevic numbers a tragic, they have Baryamova receiving and even covering for her and then relaying on Malesevic to score. That makes no sense, Malesevic is a much better receiver than Baryamova and mostly important you can`t depend on Malesevic to score, Meyrem can`t win on her own... poor coaching.

Interesting, I just checked the stats and a lot of MBs did put up big numbers today, a lot of 60% hitting. Seams like Galatasary won the game with the MBs. Jack and Ruseva both 17 points each, it is very rare to see both MBs with big numbers, and Jack only played 3 sets basically.

• No wondering why Seramiksan is loosing and Malesevic numbers a tragic, they have Baryamova receiving and even covering for her and then relaying on Malesevic to score. That makes no sense, Malesevic is a much better receiver than Baryamova and mostly important you can`t depend on Malesevic to score, Meyrem can`t win on her own... poor coaching.

Yea I agree Suphi Doganci is a terrible coach and I dont get how they replaced Vercesi with him. I feel bad for Meryem lol she is in a team with a crazy coach, barely any players with ambition and even injured she gets the most sets and points. Someone needs to fire the coach and bring that lady from Nilüfer last year, where is she anyway? She was great and very underrated

• Ahh...and the worst team in the league with the worst player on the planet ( Lazarevic) beat Nifuler :dance6:

Lazarevic 13 points - 12/28 (43%), the difference today is that her and Jana had help :thumbsup:

• Imo if GS wants to win they need to use MB's a lot since that's where they are better to me. I would start with both Ruseva and Jack.

I don't like to say 'I said it' but... I said it :whistle: :lol:
    Someone should make me a coach xD I'm sure I could do at least better then the Seramiksan coach...

• I don't think that other teams become greater I just think that top 4 teams (Only Vakif stayed on the same level) went down with their games so that is why they are putting "better" matches against them. Fener, Galat. and Ezcasibasi are weaker teams than last seasons. (Eczacibasi at end of the season was bad).

we can sure discuss if the top teams get stronger or weaker but the mid-level teams have got stronger

• I feel so sorry for Seramiksan. They look so weak without Jones' amazing block. Aliyeva and Malesevic are too weak. Sultanlar Ligi is by far the best league in the world right now, but middle level teams could hire better foreigners IMHO.

• VVSL Results of Week 10 :

Bursa BB. - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 2-3
    Stats
    Youtube
    Beşiktaş - Galatasaray : 2-3
    Stats
    Fenerbahçe - Çanakkale B. : 3-0
    Stats
    Halkbank - Ilbank : 3-0
    Stats
    K.Beylikdüzü VI. - Nilüfer B. : 3-1
    Stats