Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Schedule of Week 11 in VVSL :

16:00 Vakıfbank - Bursa BB TRT Spor
    17:00 Ilbank - Beylikdüzü
    17:00 Çanakkale B - Galatasaray
    17:30 Nilüfer B - Beşiktaş
    17:30 Fenerbahçe - Seramiksan
    18:00 Eczacıbaşı - Halkbank TRT Turk

• which amongst the Cuban players can receive decently other than the ones playing in VVSL ?
    what about Cleger and the others ?

Well they're not famous for their reception so .. :rolll:
    Yaima Ortiz was a good receiver, and she played in Turkey some seasons ago.. Matienzo is another good receiver that comes to my mind, she played for Agel Prostejov, I don't know where she's playing now

• Well they're not famous for their reception so .. :rolll:
    Yaima Ortiz was a good receiver, and she played in Turkey some seasons ago.. Matienzo is another good receiver that comes to my mind, she played for Agel Prostejov, I don't know where she's playing now

those teams can try it with some cubans maybe..thats why i asked it

• Altinli, I don't do this very often but now I will make a personal critique to you since I find your recent comments very biased. You are telling that GS will just go worse in the second half of the season while mid-level teams are improving by relying on GS's 3-2 win (in my opinion defeat) over Besiktas. I have not seen anywhere in your comment mentioning GS's main scorer Kosheleva did not play this match at all. Is it really fair now to say that a team is going down while their best, probably the main scorer this season is out of squad? Just remove Rhykliuk from Besiktas for one match and then lets say Besiktas is terrible and will relegate, based on their match they played without Rhykliuk??!

Turning back to general facts, GS's match against Besiktas showed how important Kosheleva became for the team already. Without her, wings simply choked in attacking, relying only on Neslihan who scores 1, errors 1. I was one of those saying that it is possible to replace Kosheleva with Seda at times and use a foreign libero instead, but this match showed it is more than impossible to replace Kosheleva until Seda reaches her top shape in attacking. Seda was so bad in zone 4, Ataman had to change her position to opposite in the last 2 sets, putting Neslihan to zone 4 as regular OH. On wings, GS relied only on Neslihan. However Neslihan's W-L ratio has always been low this season showing the number of errors she makes despite scoring a lot at times. Rabadzhieva is not different than her first time in GS, she is acting like Casper the ghost. She is not contributing to the team in any elements, she does not receive too many serves (that is also because opponents dont target her), her attacking % is far too low, she makes more error in serves than actually serving in...I am very dissapointed of her, hopefully Ataman will find a system where Rabadzhieva can be more active in the second half. What makes me very glad is the performance of middles, especially Jack, who came so out of shape 2 months ago and now back to her usual form. Jack actually played all 5 sets, not 3, Kalac was only serving and than subbed out in the front row.

Unfortunately GS has two main problems from the beginning of the season and it doesnt look like improving: liberos and serves. Buse and Bihter gave 2 sets to Besiktas with errors in receiving in critical points of the sets. Both are terrible underperforming, especially in defense. Nihan has to come back sooner or later, or GS needs to convert Cansu Cetin to libero or try another transfer. Even the 3rd libero they sent on loan to Seramiksan, Isil Öz did a better job than Buse and Bihter. Coming back to serves, GS has only 3 solid servers this year, Gamze, Asli and Kosheleva; rest make more errors than serving in or serve very easy. That is a big problem because when Kosheleva was out this match and Ataman used Ruseva-Jack duo as middles, GS had only Gamze in serve line as a threat to the opponent. I don't think you can teach to players to serve at this point, so GS has to use Asli Kalac as one of the middles in the match more than this. Neslihan's serves are dissapointing, it is not ok to miss 6-7 serves each match, just to make 2 aces. Same with Rabadzhieva, what happened to that girl serving incredibly with her NT and now missing every second serve??? Ataman puts Cansu Cetin to serve for Ruseva and she misses her serve directly! Seriously, why are you even in this team if you can't carry out such a task??? If GS can't fix the libero and serve problems, I don't expect them to be in top 3 in the end of this season unfortunately. It is not enough to have 2 good servers to win a match in such a competitive league while every player of your opponents are a big threat from the serve line!

• That's funny when to think last week Kosheleva had trouble against Beylikduzu.

You seemed to be overestimating Kosheleva. The match could've turned out worse if different set of players have played the game. Atleast for this one... The reception was atleast stable to have Ruseva and Sinead dominate the middle. Having the two together help lessen the load on the wing spikers.

And why are you so mean to Demir? She's like the best player of Galatarasay right now. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• According the stats till now(on paper)!! Gs is best receiving team !!Fenerbache is the best serving team!! Ecz vitra is best attacking team. vakifbank is the best blocking team!!

Well, what is the problem of gs now? I think they still need 2-3 more months to become a good team. I hope it will not be too late for the group stage of the champions league! They need to hurry!! :teach:

• That's funny when to think last week Kosheleva had trouble against Beylikduzu.

You seemed to be overestimating Kosheleva. The match could've turned out worse if different set of players have played the game. Atleast for this one... The reception was atleast stable to have Ruseva and Sinead dominate the middle. Having the two together help lessen the load on the wing spikers.

And why are you so mean to Demir? She's like the best player of Galatarasay right now. :rolll:

Yeah and same Kosheleva attacked with over 60% the week before. I'm not overestimating Kosheleva, but GS is. She is the player they set majority of the transition balls, she is the player who got majority of sets so far and having her on court means opponent blocks have to follow her, no matter where she is on court, creating an advantage to Neslihan & Rabadzhieva in attacking.

According to stats:

Kosheleva got 260 sets and killed with 48% (she played one less match)
    Neslihan got 225 sets and killed with 43% (she played one extra match)
    Rabadzhieva got 266 sets and killed with 40% (she played one extra match)

So I'm not making up facts again from my head, this is what numbers are telling. If Kosheleva played, she would get around 40 sets this match, meaning she would have 300 sets compared to Nesli's 225 and Rabadzhieva's 266.

Yes, the reception was stable with two liberos making 7 errors in receiving, where they made 5 of these errors in the 2nd set, which GS lost 27-25 and Kayacan received %0 perfect, %17 positive.

I'm not being mean to Demir, I think she is GS's best receiver so far and holding the team's receiving all alone. However I criticized her serve and attacking errors. In 107 serves, she made 7 aces and 29 ERRORS. Another person who made so many errors is Gamze but she served much more and made far too many aces to cover with 181 serves in total, 21 aces and 22 errors. You can simply look at W-L ratios of players, Kosheleva has 82, Neslihan has only 30 and Rabadzhieva has 57. We know Neslihan makes very few receiving errors, explaining how many errors she makes in serving and attacking, proving my initial point. Meanwhile closest W-L ratio to Kosheleva's is Rabadzhieva's and that is followed by Ruseva's 42, showing how much Kosheleva contributed to this team despite all the criticism she got.

So can you please exlain me now where do you base your judgment? Is it only based on Beylikduzu match? :down:

• According the stats till now(on paper)!! Gs is best receiving team !!Fenerbache is the best serving team!! Ecz vitra is best attacking team. vakifbank is the best blocking team!!

Well, what is the problem of gs now? I think they still need 2-3 more months to become a good team. I hope it will not be too late for the group stage of the champions league! They need to hurry!! :teach:

I agree that GS needs more time but they need this time to solve the problems I mentioned. If they keep serving like this with only relying on Gamze from the serve line, it wont work.

They are the best receiving team in the league, true, but that doesnt change the fact that their liberos are receiving worse than Neslihan & Rabadzhieva. It is too bad that TVF does not keep stats of the number of digs, because I think Bihter & Buse will be far back in these stats.

• Not too far from what I told here for some weeks: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…i-icin-transfer-harekati/

GS is planning a few transfers for the CL, including a foreign libero!!! Yay! I think a foreign libero transfer will be more than enough, they don't need more transfers. This way they can use the foreign libero in the league :box:

What makes me worried now is, does this mean they part ways with Kosheleva to find another OH also? :aww:

• And why do you think those two liberos are making mistakes? :whistle:

Maybe because every game the receiving line up fluctuates from a non-receiving opposite to non-receiving outside hitter? Who else will not get confused? :whistle: And it is just stupid to ask to transfer for a different libero? Who else is free in the market? How will that affect Galatarasay in the long run? Problems like that arises when you are rushing when the problem is not being solved by that. With Kosheleva. The team needs to adapt to her strengths and weaknesses. That is a fact. From Dinamo Krasnodar to the Russian National Team... It is what they did to bring out the best in her. :whistle:

You are always criticizing everyone except Kosheleva and that is the reason why no one takes you seriously. Like every game. It's stupid really. Nelishan here. Nelishan there. Libero yesterday. Libero today. Libero tomorrow. :rolll:

Btw. Nelishan is not the best receiver. She is their best player. It is time for you to accept that. Just because you get the most balls doesn't make you the best player. I'm sure Kosheleva understands that very well too.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• You have no right to call me stupid and seriously who does take you serious and doesnt take me serious? I really really doubt your volleyball knowledge and consider you as a troll.

I will explain to you like one explains to a retard now. It is not new that these two liberos are bad. Buse did a bad job in Canakkale last year and that's why her trainer was using a 2 libero system, did you know that, no! Bihter has been playing like this for the last 3 season and she is still benched. Now GS is transferring a foreign libero. Can you explain me how am I being stupid when GS's own transfer committee and trainer think that problem is liberos and now deciding to transfer a new libero? I'm actually honored that I saw this coming weeks ago!

How can Neslihan be their best player when her win-lose ratio is only 30??? Explain this to me? That simply means she is giving as many points to opponents as many points she earns for her team!!! At least Kosheleva has 82 plus contribution with 48% attacking ratio, which is the best of the team. How can you be so blind? :teach:

• You have no right to call me stupid and seriously who does take you serious and doesnt take me serious? I really really doubt your volleyball knowledge and consider you as a troll.

I will explain to you like one explains to a retard now. It is not new that these two liberos are bad. Buse did a bad job in Canakkale last year and that's why her trainer was using a 2 libero system, did you know that, no! Bihter has been playing like this for the last 3 season and she is still benched. Now GS is transferring a foreign libero. Can you explain me how am I being stupid when GS's own transfer committee and trainer think that problem is liberos and now deciding to transfer a new libero? I'm actually honored that I saw this coming weeks ago!

How can Neslihan be their best player when her win-lose ratio is only 30??? Explain this to me? That simply means she is giving as many points to opponents as many points she earns for her team!!! At least Kosheleva has 82 plus contribution with 48% attacking ratio, which is the best of the team. How can you be so blind? :teach:

You barely participate on discussing volleyball outside of the turkish women's league... :rolll:

But whatever... You win. Whatever to keep you sleep at night... I guess. :win:

#FreeBritney

• You barely participate on discussing volleyball outside of the turkish women's league... :rolll:

But whatever... You win. Whatever to keep you sleep at night... I guess. :win:

And so? At least I'm mature enough to know my place to not comment about things I don't have a clue about. I hope you will reach that maturity at some point of your life and learn to shut up instead of accusing people based purely on your subjective judgement.

• Brenda Castillo

That'd be nice. I wonder if Brenda had experiences receiving asian style or in a two receiver system. Turkish league definitely has a lot of teams with good serving. But the digging does come in handy which should be a natural for her.

And so? At least I'm mature enough to know my place to not comment about things I don't have a clue about. I hope you will reach that maturity at some point of your life and learn to shut up instead of accusing people based purely on your subjective judgement.

Based on what? It's been weeks since you have always been dismissing players besides Kosheleva. That's a fact. :whistle: It's almost as if perfection will never be enough. :whistle:

And I never called you stupid btw. It is what you say sometimes that I find stupid. Hate the game not the player. :lol:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Turkish users are naming Brakocevic and Maret. If Brakocevic is transferred, then it certainly means GS parts ways with Kosheleva. They were actually having a dinner all together last day and looked kind of like a farewell. Ataman might be considering Neslihan as OH, so Gamze can set like last year to Neslihan & Rabadzhieva to zone 4.