Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• :aww:

Robinson. :heart:

Whenever Tomkom is on court, things get intresting. :whistle:

The only real issue is Fenerbahce plays better with Cagla and Jerkov.

Polen has to use the height given to her by her parents and Allah/God/Supreme Being. :white:

I really cannot think of any other way.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Slotjes did so good in the first set.. sadly she needed to be replaced.. Kelsey is doing a good job so far

It is hard to justify an offensive hitter on the right wing when you have Zhu Ting in your team.

Fenerbahce's rhythm was destroyed when Zhu Ting stayed too long in front and Gozde served.

The defense and offense just became in sync with one another for Vakifbank. Incomprehensible for Fenerbahce. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Just like what Lang Ping has said once. "I'm glad Zhu Ting was not a part of my era." :heart:

#FreeBritney

• Naz MVP. She made life comfortable to every single spiker in her team. :teach:

Fener looked really messy. :S

naz played good. However,without zhuting backrow spiking and scoring ability, no one else can kill diffcult ball with such high successful rate! :teach:

It should be a 3:0 game. however, i am very happy that robinson is showing her ability. It is more important than the winning of this match!! :teach:

• Natalia stopped working.. after the first two sets she started making mistakes at serve, in attack and at the net. Fenerbahce is a mess, you can't play the semifinal and change set by set the starting six! The team has not been built well for the league imo!

• Zhu with another out of this world performance. The way only to beat Vakifbank and China is when Zhu is having a terrible day.....

Tomorrow Vitra will have only a chance if Boskovic can play her absolutely best...otherwise Zhu will just crush them.

Another Zhu vs Boskovic :super:

• Fener is a mess. Whoever had the idea of putting Natalia, Jerkov and Polina together is stupid.
    I miss Grothues.

• naz played good. However,without zhuting backrow spiking and scoring ability, no one else can kill diffcult ball with such high successful rate! :teach:

It should be a 3:0 game. however, i am very happy that robinson is showing her ability. It is more important than the winning of this match!! :teach:

ability to do what?? She received only 10 balls and a couple were overpass, but Naz is tall and she cam jump high and still make a set to Zhu.

Oh yeah her performance was more important than winning this game.... :lol: