Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Come on! She does not have the level to play in any team in VVSL! 1st league is also not that bad, there will be many foreigners playing there

• Come on! She does not have the level to play in any team in VVSL! 1st league is also not that bad, there will be many foreigners playing there

After one year without actually playing probably she is not on the level she used to be, but hey... if Elżbieta Skowronska played two seasons there and wasn't that bad then Grejman should be enough too :P Not too mention some other names that passed by VVSL and will play next season too.

• You are right, even Alajbeg will be there :aww:

By the way, Marina Tumas will also play in Karayolları. They are not gonna be a bad team, she was always the Opp player of one of the promoting team from 1st league.

• You are right, even Alajbeg will be there :aww:

By the way, Marina Tumas will also play in Karayolları. They are not gonna be a bad team, she was always the Opp player of one of the promoting team from 1st league.

OK, thanks. I remember her from some years ago. She played in Fenerbahce I think. Is there any page where there are or will be squads and statistics from 1st league?

• Unfortunately not, 1st league doesn't have any link showing even rosters :down:

• Oh my :rolll:

Shame said the level of German League is stronger than Poland and Serie A2. I don`t agree, and I joked saying of course Shame will think German League is stronger because there`s over 20 Americans playing over there, while there`s 2 or 3 Americans playing in Poland and Serie A2.

Does anyone knows where Shame is from? If I knew I would understand a little better, I know he loves the Americans and hate the Italians, but one time he told me he was american, another time he said he`s Italian.

• imo German league is much stronger then A2, Polish league is tricky because German league is more balanced I think while the best Polish teams can easily beat Germans. But I guess it doesn"t matter in the end it's all subjective so I respect both your opinions.

Btw I almost forgot we are being quite :offtopic: here :lol:

• Shame said the level of German League is stronger than Poland and Serie A2. I don`t agree, and I joked saying of course Shame will think German League is stronger because there`s over 20 Americans playing over there, while there`s 2 or 3 Americans playing in Poland and Serie A2.

Does anyone knows where Shame is from? If I knew I would understand a little better, I know he loves the Americans and hate the Italians, but one time he told me he was american, another time he said he`s Italian.

You live in the States too and you still hate the american players and the team :whistle:

• You live in the States too and you still hate the american players and the team :whistle:

Until 2006 Brazil was my favorite team, in 2006 after they lost for Russia in the WCH I gave up on them...

I moved to he States and USA became my favorite team, I rooted for them in every tournament until London 2012, after that loss I gave up on them.

As of right now Serbia is my favorite team.

Funny thing is that once I was not rooting for Brazil anymore they finally won the Olympics, and once I was not rooting for USA anymore they won the WCH. I should start "hating" Serbia now they will win the WCH.

I don`t hate anyone, I`m a universal volleyball fan. I watch men`s and women`s, beach and indoors, I watch every top league, every major international tournament.

My favorite teams and players change from cycle to cycle and form season to season.

• Shame said the level of German League is stronger than Poland and Serie A2. I don`t agree, and I joked saying of course Shame will think German League is stronger because there`s over 20 Americans playing over there, while there`s 2 or 3 Americans playing in Poland and Serie A2.

That's the problem of the way you think! :wall: I know you will be surprise to hear that, but not everybody make their judgments based on nationalistic bias like you do. If Shame thinks that German league is stronger than Polish one, it is not necessarily because of number of American players in German league. :aww:

• That's the problem of the way you think! :wall: I know you will be surprise to hear that, but not everybody make their judgments based on nationalistic bias like you do. If Shame thinks that German league is stronger than Polish one, it is not necessarily because of number of American players in German league. :aww:

and what makes you think I make my judgments based on nationalistic?

Shame can judge the Italians as much he wants, ( and that is totally OK, he/she has the right to do that). And why I can`t judge the Americans/Brazilians?

I can give you a perfect example, I did judge Kim Hill and Larson a lot last season, and I said their level dropped drastically, and both were hurting their teams, but HilL was getting away because she had Zhu and Slotejes to score and Larson had Boskovic.
    But when it comes to the National team, USA would be in trouble having these 2 on the court , because Larson cant score and her passing is not that good anymore and the same goes for Hill.

And every time people would attack me, and say I was doing that only because they were american and I have a problem with americans, and I can include you on that list because u attacked me a lot. And I remember exactly one time you said Karch would be really happy because they had the strongest OH in the world with Larson,HIll and Robinson. And I did respond something back to you saying you were wrong and probably not really watching them to see they were not doing that great, and you called me "American Hater" racist and all that...and a lot of people did the same.

Nowwww...did u watch USA play at the WCC? How was Larson and Hill performance?? Do u think Karch is happy with Larson and Hill`s performance? Or don`t you think he might get a little worried especially because they got beaten down by Brazil and China, and the WCH is just 1 year away.

Larson won the award for best OH, but that was a joke.

Now looking back, do you think I was being realistic to judge Hill/Larson and all the Americans or I was just being racist towards them because they are American?!.

Anyways, please don`t you reply back, I`m done defending myself, and I`m done with this topic, you guys can think whatever you want about me, call me hater, racist, I will keep criticizing the american,brazilian and whoever I want to. And you guys should do the same.

Let`s move and talk about something else.
    Peace.

• Ok then so moving on:

A lot of people were worried about the Beşiktaş situation and how it may affect the league not too mention the players transferred to this team. I can now confirm that Olesia Rykhliuk and Olga Biryukova will be in BJK next season thankfully, I have not seen anything about Maja Tokarska yet but with them in as well I'm guessing she will be in BJK as well soon. The local transfers are in like they were supposed to as well. So all good in the end! :thumbsup: