Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• ability to do what?? She received only 10 balls and a couple were overpass, but Naz is tall and she cam jump high and still make a set to Zhu.

Oh yeah her performance was more important than winning this game.... :lol:

I don't know how you would say that with a straight face when basically every other player besides Zhu would've smashed the ball into the block or tip the that not so good pipe sets besides Zhu Ting who uses her clinical use of her wrist snap to avoid blocks even with the balls not set perfectly.

I do believe Vakifbank won it as a team but Zhu Ting was also amazing as an individual. Both wouldn't get the win if they both played badly as a team or the ace player not living up for the night's expectations.

Oh and we all know players avoid Zhu Ting to serve cause either way. System or out of system... She's gonna kill it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think fabio was talking about Robinson's performance, he knows Zhu is amazing

• There are people who think volleyball is all about spiking. Fenerbahce tried to match VakifBank with 3 OH/OPPs. :hit: They really need a pure OH.

Totally agree with you. This rarely works at club or NT level. You need someone to do the "dirty job" as some people say. Grotheus was important at key moments especially during the semifinals last year. As much as I like Natalia, she is not the most regular and not the all-around player that they need. Her performance was obviously much better with Kim and/or Grotheus in the court.

• Is a dutch opposite injured or something? I mean I have never expected her to be as deadly as Zhu but her performance has been poor lately. There must be something about her. Today, Robinson came in and did a decent job. 3 or 4 good kills is enough when Zhu is on fire. But I do hope she will play as best as she can for the coming matches especially TMR night. :mad:
    MVP is no doubt Zhu Ting. Thats even undebatable. :read:

• I think fabio was talking about Robinson's performance, he knows Zhu is amazing

My mistake. Names should be spoken when there are two subjects. :whistle:

Opposite receiving is actually difficult especially for a right handed player. It's not so much because it is hard to receive the balls on the other side but trying to become a part of the attack is hard when you are right handed. No surprise it's called a weak side for the orthodox players. I guess that's why Demir is doing well for her own good and why Risa Shinnabe is a class of her own when she plays as a receiving opposite in Japanese NT.

Robinson is playing not so bad. Not amazing ofcourse.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There are people who think volleyball is all about spiking. Fenerbahce tried to match VakifBank with 3 OH/OPPs. :hit: They really need a pure OH.

Of course volleyball is not all about spiking. However, Zhuting plays a very important role in No.1 winning, Gold medal winning , individual award winning of all positions, salary increasing of all players and advertisement increaing for the club! :teach:

• Of course volleyball is not all about spiking. However, Zhuting plays a very important role in No.1 winning, Gold medal winning , individual awarding winning of all positions, salary increasing of all players and advertisement increaing for the club! :teach:

I wasn't even talking about Vakif or about the players from Vakif.

• We need to quote posters better. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• I always thought Fenerbahce missed the boat on Zeng Chunlei. Obviously... Zeng will never fill the gap left by Kim but atleast by having a pure OH albeit right side would've better than trying to debate who is better to be benched or who should start. Rahimova being benched means losing firepower in the serve and attack. You can also say the defense is there with the block but the reception is just so so. Then Polen who's ultimate job is to become the turkish filler in Fenerbahce. We still have the setters then Jerkov. :rolll:

It also makes sense with the substitution with the setter. It's not a bigger regret if Zeng Chunlei makes a bad match but losing Rahimova with the setter does hurt a lot only for Polen to play. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• What do GS and Fener fans sing? Can anyone translate? Thanks.