You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:26pm

Not so many people in the gym, compared to the supercup final in october! :what:

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:30pm

Zhu vs Boskovic .... :box:

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:33pm

Tomkom was there in the final part of set 2. She came in and FB almost lost a set! Oh! But her partner is Polen.. U better pray when she came in. Tbf, the Turkish​ setter did a pretty good job actually. The outcome would​nt have been different​ no matter who played more becuase, on the other side to the net, Naz wasnt choked and Zhu was a beast yesterday.
It was just Zhu's normal standard. Vakifbank did not ride Zhu this season because of wrist injury.

By the way, since the third set, she does not receive, her success rate is 71%,efficiency rate 67%.

Zhu must receive at all times..otherwise there`s no chance for the other team, it is not even fair :) there`s no way to stop her

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:34pm

Not so many people in the gym, compared to the supercup final in october! :what:
Yeah, it's pathetic. Two of the world's best teams playing a big match and the audience is no bigger than during a regular league match. In Germany we get 10.000 people for the Cup final, TVF needs to do some homework.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:36pm

Yeah, it's pathetic. Two of the world's best teams playing a big match and the audience is no bigger than during a regular league match. In Germany we get 10.000 people for the Cup final, TVF needs to do some homework.

Maybe for a start they can stop banning people from entering based on single incidents all the time... I agree with you guys, but think VakifBank is a big reason to why the sport doesn't grow in Turkey.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:42pm

Meliha off to a really good start.. she seems really confident

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:43pm

I don't know if it's Rasic or Naz... but Milena's attack has gotten weaker

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:48pm

I agree about Milena and think it is Milena because even when getting perfect sets it doesnt always work, also Rasic is not a player that needed perfect sets.

Meanwhile I have to say last few weeks Larson seems better then ever in attack :super:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:55pm

Well, Larson has the best spiking % since the tournament started. No one praised her because she's a USA player. It's forbidden. People would get angry if we kiss USA asses. :whistle:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:56pm

What a dull referee :roll: Maja looks for a second through the net after winning the joust vs Kübra and the referee already thinks he needs to warn her. What about allowing some emotions??

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:59pm

Some really good sets from Naz. And some really good defenses from both teams.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:00pm

Generally ankara spectators like volleyball a lot and attend most of the matches but this time due to cold weather in turkey the crowd is as many as usual
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:01pm

Vitra was leading by and then Rasic went to serve...

Vitra was tied and Rasic went to serve... that decided the game.

And Maja setting Larson 2x in the end did not work..

I already have a bad feeling about this....especially if Meliha can not keep up with this early good performance.

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:02pm

Gozde is on fire. Is this really her last season?!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:04pm

Vakifbank needed half a set to enter the match but now they look superior in all elements.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:05pm

I love how Milena Rasic just seems to talk Turkish with her teammates at this point :D :heart:

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:13pm

Where is this referee come from?Is he blind?? :teach:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:14pm

With Zhu Ting at position 4 all the time when she's in front... Maja should be mindful when to give the slide attacker a ball.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:14pm

Gozde is on fire. Is this really her last season?!

She had said She would retire after this season but i think nothing is certain
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 3:15pm

Naz is doing a very good job, simply outplaying Maja :heart: