You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:07pm

Epic Final! All players play good on both side!! :teach:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:07pm

Simge was a real disaster. VakifBank wins... I wanted a 4 th set at least tbh

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:09pm

ongrats VB

It was a great match !!!!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:09pm

Congrats to Vakifbank, very deserved win overall :!:
Zhu was outstanding, but I'd like to point out that every player of the team did her job extremely well :super:

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:10pm

I wish we could be keeping watching this great match ;(
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:11pm

Stats

Boskovic 75%, Zhu 71% :white: :white: :white:

arrekusu

Trainee

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Russia NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Kirdar Gozde, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:11pm

Stats

Boskovic 75%, Zhu 71% :white: :white: :white:
The stats make me hate the way it ended even more!!!

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:12pm

I know the comment is redundant, but Zhu's ability to kill the ball from EVERY situation is simply out of this world :obey:

And why does Eczaci waste a challenge on that? Beyza must have known perfectly well that she touched the ball :wall:
I think Vakif challenged that ball
No, the referee decided on touch in first place.

I saw that.. I think he changed that decision

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Congratulations Vakif and Zhu especially. She hit hard and precise every ball from any place on court.
Sincerely I didn't like both liberos: they served on Sigem and Gizem all match long and both didn't defend so much!

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Very disappointing, but that last set was epic and awesome.

Vakifbank were great and deserve the win so :cup:

Honestly, Zhu killing high, awkward balls from behind the 3m line regularly is just insane

Eczaci played OK in the 1st and 3rd set but the 2nd set was really bad.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

I'm very lucky I've watched the men's russian superleague instead of this game. :dance6:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:15pm

Sincerely I didn't like both liberos: they served on Sigem and Gizem all match long and both didn't defend so much!
The difference was that Gizem received on a very good level and Simge did not :S

Insider

Beginner

• "Insider" is male

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:16pm

Zhu Ting highest scorer with 24 points. And undoubtedly, she received the MVP award.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Insider" (Dec 24th 2017, 4:22pm)

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:17pm

The difference was that Gizem received on a very good level and Simge did not :S

Yes I agree.. unfortunately, Simge has been the weak link in Eczaci today.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:19pm

Motta said he replaced Boskovic with Hande to improve the block. Makes no sense as Boskovic is a great blocker, and it is not like Hande is such a great blocker.

Boskovic probably is not % health, and with 3 points lead and Sloetjes out he probably was thinking they would win that set and he wanted to save Boskovic as much as he could.

Guidetti said something about Boskovic but I don`t know what language he was taking lol so I did not understand anything.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:20pm

Congrats Vakıf very well deserved win
Every player played very well even Raşiç stepped up her game in the last set
Zhu was outstanding Naz played a very good match
Vitra should have played whole match like in the third set Simge showed weakness at crucial times
Vitra had beat Vakıf 3-0
Now Vakıf beat them 3-0
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:24pm

Motta said he replaced Boskovic with Hande to improve the block. Makes no sense as Boskovic is a great blocker, and it is not like Hande is such a great blocker.

Boskovic probably is not % health, and with 3 points lead and Sloetjes out he probably was thinking they would win that set and he wanted to save Boskovic as much as he could.

Guidetti said something about Boskovic but I don`t know what language he was taking lol so I did not understand anything.

He said Boskovic came in the back, and Maja in the front, so to improve the block he made a double sub

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:28pm

If Vitra can play like in the third set then They can have a chance next match against Vakıf
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:30pm

Checking the stats and Larson received only 2 balls, Simge 37, Meliha 29, Onal 9.

In a typical game Larson would never receive only 2 balls, but I think it was Motta strategy to make her play as mostly non-receiving and let her take more sets, the only reason he would do that is because Boskovic is not 100%. Otherwise Boskovic would be getting a lot more sets.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 4:32pm

I love Boskovic :heart: even when she is not 100% she still has 300% more to give then your typical volleyball player. :thumbsup: