You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male
  • "ST2008" has been banned

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:09am

Zhuting is the girl version of leon wilfredo!!!He is also amazing at spiking!! If one can kill any kind of ball at any situation, no one else wants to play volleyball with them!
It just simplifies volleyball to the god level, if one can sore regurlarly at serving line! can Leon wilfredo do that?
You're wasting your time. Even if Zhu Ting had an efficiency of 100%, those haters will find something meaningless to say about her. I have some ideas about their stubborn contempt for this girl. But It's not appropriated to say what I think about them here.
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:47am

If she were to be a European, some folks here would lick her ass day after day. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

arrekusu

Trainee

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:47am

She already receives tremendous respect and admiration here, which she deserves. But a team is a team.

Now i see that the discussions are getting a bit annoying indeed.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:04pm

I'm hoping we see Imoco vs Vakif in the CL championship. It will be interesting to see if Zhu can carry the day by herself against a solid blocking team. Imoco with Robin, Dinesi, and Foli provide a formidable wall when all the balls are going to only one person. Even Hill recently had 4 blocks. Everyone on Imoco has solid blocking skills. Plus they have a varied attack with Hill, Bricio, and Fabris. This may be the year Italy takes back the CL crown.
Well, let us see whether can imoco volley beat fenerbache in the champions league first, in January. If vakifbank plays the same level as today's match. No one else can stop them in the champions league!! :teach:
Can't wait for that. I believe that both Italian teams can beat Fener, but We will need to wait just few weeks if this can happend.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:06pm

Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match :whistle:

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:18pm

I think FB in the CL can be as dangerous as VB. Well see if any Italian team can give them a good hard fight. Sure, Imoco will be a very strong contender for F4 but they re lack of agressive hitter.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 2:30pm

As vakifbank supporter, I do not want to see vakifbank fights fenerbache in play-off 6 if fenerbache gets qualified! However, I have to say novara has no chance to win fenerbache. Maybe imoco volley has a little bit chance.let us wait and see. :teach:
I'm hoping we see Imoco vs Vakif in the CL championship. It will be interesting to see if Zhu can carry the day by herself against a solid blocking team. Imoco with Robin, Dinesi, and Foli provide a formidable wall when all the balls are going to only one person. Even Hill recently had 4 blocks. Everyone on Imoco has solid blocking skills. Plus they have a varied attack with Hill, Bricio, and Fabris. This may be the year Italy takes back the CL crown.
Well, let us see whether can imoco volley beat fenerbache in the champions league first, in January. If vakifbank plays the same level as today's match. No one else can stop them in the champions league!! :teach:
Can't wait for that. I believe that both Italian teams can beat Fener, but We will need to wait just few weeks if this can happend.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Monday, December 25th 2017, 3:29pm

Little a bit chance ? Lol. Yes I can't wait to watch this matches. And I think Imoco will win and Novara has chance to.
We are off topic. Sorry.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 4:46pm

why so complicated? I am also a big fan of Zhu,
but imo if you would like to show your appreciation or admiration to a player, do it, make a comment, that's fine. Why always act/speak like the world is under-rating your fav player or she is not fairly treated by the world/ the coach/the setter?? And make a "virtual" complain about this? that's really annoying.
I think it is normal that fans would like to see other people showing respect to their favorite player(s) but one should have no complain if others do nth.
For example, even if Boskovic is doing excellently and triumphed over Zhu, I would not say anything about her, that's normal. Why you would expect everyone think in the same way as you?
Well, I think Zhu has definitely proven herself in multiple aspects already, and do not need any accreditation.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 6:28pm

I also believe that in Fener's pool every team can beat every other team
Fener hasnt been playing well lately They have an OH problem other than Natalia
I simply dont have a certain opinion about what these three good teams can do against each other
Italian top teams have very good liberos and this makes them defansively good teams
meso mi ra se beno...

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Monday, December 25th 2017, 6:48pm

Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match :whistle:
I don't think Zhu fans care about getting respect from other posters. It's the disrespect Zhu gets from posters like Shame, some Italian fans, and KYK homers. They always like to bring Zhu down for whatever reason even though we never disrespect their favorites. I guess you never pay attention to that. Fans can appreciate their favorites players anyway they like but whenever Zhu fans appreciate Zhu, there is always some bs going on because someone is upset about that. Anyway lets stick to volleyball matches instead of who's better than who.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:10pm

I just don't like her. That's all. I don't like Fabris ad well. Whenever I share my opinion about them, I get insulted. So please stop this ridiculous campaign against Zhu Ting's haters, 'cause I can't see any around here and respect people, because you (Zhu Ting's fans club) are the first who can't show any respect for the others players or whoever disagree with you about your beloved player. An idiot here said the users are racist to asian players. As you can see, this is going way top far.

If I don't like a player, I have the right to write it, just like anyone else.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:21pm

I have a proposal for the admins of this forum: let's put a banner on top of each page that says "Zhu Ting is the greatest player that ever existed and she can do no wrong. Every day we thank all the supreme beings and deities that they enabled us to bask in her glorious presence on the volleyball court". So, that way we don't have to go through the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME she plays a match. Or another player plays a match and someone dares suggest she played well. Because, obviously she couldn't have played as well as Zhu Ting and we need to be OH SO VERY CLEAR about that.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:46pm

I have a proposal for the admins of this forum: let's put a banner on top of each page that says "Zhu Ting is the greatest player that ever existed and she can do no wrong. Every day we thank all the supreme beings and deities that they enabled us to bask in her glorious presence on the volleyball court". So, that way we don't have to go through the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME she plays a match. Or another player plays a match and someone dares suggest she played well. Because, obviously she couldn't have played as well as Zhu Ting and we need to be OH SO VERY CLEAR about that.

You Made my day. :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:53pm

Some users here are pathetic.

What`s wrong in praising a player when she played a great game?? the thing is Zhu plays almost every single game GREAT, that`s why you read every day people praising here, unlikely a lot of players out there that plays one good game every few months.

Zhu is the best player at the moment...

And after she played 2 mind blowing games, it is normal that people will praise her, why not?? These praises did not came from her past results, these praises came because she again had another AMAZING performance.

But yeah ok?? We are prohibited to praise her? That`s pathetic and it shows how you guys are simply jealous of her...simply as that.

But it is ok for Shame to be here praising American Players all the time? sugar coating them? and kissing their asses?? If he does that even when they suck big time, and when they are not playing well. But nobody says anything about that ...and why is that??

But now ZHU which is the best female player in the World at the moment and plays great every single game can not be praised ??

That`s pathetic :gone: :rolll:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:01pm

I don't think anyone here disagrees that she's a fantastic player. And she deserves all the praise that she gets. What we don't need to is to be aggressively convinced of her excellence time and again. Yes, she's great. WE GET IT. And no, it has nothing to do with her being Chinese, Asian, not American, not European or whatever.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:07pm

I don't think anyone here disagrees that she's a fantastic player. And she deserves all the praise that she gets. What we don't need to is to be aggressively convinced of her excellence time and again. Yes, she's great. WE GET IT. And no, it has nothing to do with her being Chinese, Asian, not American, not European or whatever.

Well, I will praise Zhu every time she has a great game and every time she wins something. And I hope "everyone" does the same.

SO yeah...I will be doing that a lot...because 1 - she always plays great 2- she always win..

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:13pm

There's a difference between praise and aggressively shoving down one's opinion down other people's throats (and just to be clear, I don't think you in particular are the one doing that).

And that's all I have to say about that issue.

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male
  • "ST2008" has been banned

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:18pm

Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match

My comment is about very minority of those party poopers like Shame. You will never hear anything nice from him or from other trolls (probably same loser with multiple accounts) about Zhu. He even admitted several times that he don't like (euphemism) Zhu. But he still unable to give us a consistence and convincing explanation why she don't "like" her and what's wrong with this girl.
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ST2008" (Dec 25th 2017, 9:38pm)

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:34pm

@none
I like Zhu a lot but she is a human beings and cannot be great all the time
she was not "great" against Gs in sf last season
great players dont play greatly in every match
meso mi ra se beno...