Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Zhuting is the girl version of leon wilfredo!!!He is also amazing at spiking!! If one can kill any kind of ball at any situation, no one else wants to play volleyball with them!
    It just simplifies volleyball to the god level, if one can sore regurlarly at serving line! can Leon wilfredo do that?

You're wasting your time. Even if Zhu Ting had an efficiency of 100%, those haters will find something meaningless to say about her. I have some ideas about their stubborn contempt for this girl. But It's not appropriated to say what I think about them here.

• Well, let us see whether can imoco volley beat fenerbache in the champions league first, in January. If vakifbank plays the same level as today's match. No one else can stop them in the champions league!! :teach:

Can't wait for that. I believe that both Italian teams can beat Fener, but We will need to wait just few weeks if this can happend.

• Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match :whistle:

• As vakifbank supporter, I do not want to see vakifbank fights fenerbache in play-off 6 if fenerbache gets qualified! However, I have to say novara has no chance to win fenerbache. Maybe imoco volley has a little bit chance.let us wait and see. :teach:

Can't wait for that. I believe that both Italian teams can beat Fener, but We will need to wait just few weeks if this can happend.

• Little a bit chance ? Lol. Yes I can't wait to watch this matches. And I think Imoco will win and Novara has chance to.
    We are off topic. Sorry.

• why so complicated? I am also a big fan of Zhu,
    but imo if you would like to show your appreciation or admiration to a player, do it, make a comment, that's fine. Why always act/speak like the world is under-rating your fav player or she is not fairly treated by the world/ the coach/the setter?? And make a "virtual" complain about this? that's really annoying.
    I think it is normal that fans would like to see other people showing respect to their favorite player(s) but one should have no complain if others do nth.
    For example, even if Boskovic is doing excellently and triumphed over Zhu, I would not say anything about her, that's normal. Why you would expect everyone think in the same way as you?
    Well, I think Zhu has definitely proven herself in multiple aspects already, and do not need any accreditation.

• I also believe that in Fener's pool every team can beat every other team
    Fener hasnt been playing well lately They have an OH problem other than Natalia
    I simply dont have a certain opinion about what these three good teams can do against each other
    Italian top teams have very good liberos and this makes them defansively good teams

• Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match :whistle:

I don't think Zhu fans care about getting respect from other posters. It's the disrespect Zhu gets from posters like Shame, some Italian fans, and KYK homers. They always like to bring Zhu down for whatever reason even though we never disrespect their favorites. I guess you never pay attention to that. Fans can appreciate their favorites players anyway they like but whenever Zhu fans appreciate Zhu, there is always some bs going on because someone is upset about that. Anyway lets stick to volleyball matches instead of who's better than who.

• I just don't like her. That's all. I don't like Fabris ad well. Whenever I share my opinion about them, I get insulted. So please stop this ridiculous campaign against Zhu Ting's haters, 'cause I can't see any around here and respect people, because you (Zhu Ting's fans club) are the first who can't show any respect for the others players or whoever disagree with you about your beloved player. An idiot here said the users are racist to asian players. As you can see, this is going way top far.

If I don't like a player, I have the right to write it, just like anyone else.

• I have a proposal for the admins of this forum: let's put a banner on top of each page that says "Zhu Ting is the greatest player that ever existed and she can do no wrong. Every day we thank all the supreme beings and deities that they enabled us to bask in her glorious presence on the volleyball court". So, that way we don't have to go through the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME she plays a match. Or another player plays a match and someone dares suggest she played well. Because, obviously she couldn't have played as well as Zhu Ting and we need to be OH SO VERY CLEAR about that.

• I have a proposal for the admins of this forum: let's put a banner on top of each page that says "Zhu Ting is the greatest player that ever existed and she can do no wrong. Every day we thank all the supreme beings and deities that they enabled us to bask in her glorious presence on the volleyball court". So, that way we don't have to go through the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME she plays a match. Or another player plays a match and someone dares suggest she played well. Because, obviously she couldn't have played as well as Zhu Ting and we need to be OH SO VERY CLEAR about that.

You Made my day. :rolll:

• Some users here are pathetic.

What`s wrong in praising a player when she played a great game?? the thing is Zhu plays almost every single game GREAT, that`s why you read every day people praising here, unlikely a lot of players out there that plays one good game every few months.

Zhu is the best player at the moment...

And after she played 2 mind blowing games, it is normal that people will praise her, why not?? These praises did not came from her past results, these praises came because she again had another AMAZING performance.

But yeah ok?? We are prohibited to praise her? That`s pathetic and it shows how you guys are simply jealous of her...simply as that.

But it is ok for Shame to be here praising American Players all the time? sugar coating them? and kissing their asses?? If he does that even when they suck big time, and when they are not playing well. But nobody says anything about that ...and why is that??

But now ZHU which is the best female player in the World at the moment and plays great every single game can not be praised ??

That`s pathetic :gone: :rolll:

• I don't think anyone here disagrees that she's a fantastic player. And she deserves all the praise that she gets. What we don't need to is to be aggressively convinced of her excellence time and again. Yes, she's great. WE GET IT. And no, it has nothing to do with her being Chinese, Asian, not American, not European or whatever.

• I don't think anyone here disagrees that she's a fantastic player. And she deserves all the praise that she gets. What we don't need to is to be aggressively convinced of her excellence time and again. Yes, she's great. WE GET IT. And no, it has nothing to do with her being Chinese, Asian, not American, not European or whatever.

Well, I will praise Zhu every time she has a great game and every time she wins something. And I hope "everyone" does the same.

SO yeah...I will be doing that a lot...because 1 - she always plays great 2- she always win..

• Why do you guys have this inferiority complex? No one says anything bad about Zhu and people give enough credits to her. What else do you expect? She has already proved herself in such a young age as phenomenal player. However, you can't expect everyone to praise her after every single match

My comment is about very minority of those party poopers like Shame. You will never hear anything nice from him or from other trolls (probably same loser with multiple accounts) about Zhu. He even admitted several times that he don't like (euphemism) Zhu. But he still unable to give us a consistence and convincing explanation why she don't "like" her and what's wrong with this girl.