Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• My comment is about very minority of those party poopers like Shame. You will never hear anything nice from him or from other trolls (probably same loser with multiple accounts) about Zhu. He event admitted several times that he don't like (euphemism) Zhu. But he still unable to give us a consistence and convincing explanation why she don't "like" her and what's wrong with this girl.

Are you saying I'm a troll? If you are, know xmas won't make me any softer and I Will Warn you right now.

Btw I explaned about 2000 times I don't like all about spiking players. One and only exception is Kosheleva. Does It bother anyone if I don't like Zhu Ting? I don't think so. I'm supposed to like her no matter what? I don't think so.

I didn't like Gamova, why should I like Zhu Ting?

• none
    I like Zhu a lot but she is a human beings and cannot be great all the time
    she was not "great" against Gs in sf last season
    great players dont play greatly in every match

You Made the point. People here refused to think she's a human being.

Now they complane they can't praise her whenever they want and started another pathetic campaign when no One said anything to them.

I Guess they have no idea how the cubans, Sokolova, Phipps and so in looked like in their Golden Age.

• I like Zhu a lot but she is a human beings and cannot be great all the time
    she was not "great" against Gs in sf last season
    great players dont play greatly in every match

All Vakifbank player was not "great" against those GS thug fans last season. I think most people here has no problem with an objective and fair assessment of Zhu or other players. But when someone keeps party pooping or blindly criticize somebody for unknown reason, we call this "harassment" in real life.

• Well, I will praise Zhu every time she has a great game and every time she wins something. And I hope "everyone" does the same.

SO yeah...I will be doing that a lot...because 1 - she always plays great 2- she always win..

Why the quotations? :rolll:

To be honest guys anyone can praise and dislike whoever they want. Whether it is Zhu or Tijana or some random sub in Italian 2nd division f.e. I really don't give a f. Especially with a player like Zhu most people don't feel the need to point out each of her good performances as it becomes tiring and we already get at this point that she is great. What are you guys being insecure for its not like we work with the big clubs and have any say in the volleyball world whatsoever lol take a chill pill :lol:

• In the previous eras... there were multiple candidates for the best player in the world... Sheilla, Gamova,Piccinini and some I forgot who competed for awards but Zhu in this generation is currently the best player in the world by a country mile.

The efficiency in her actions is off the charts. She makes mistakes... She may have bad games. She's only human.(Aren't we all glad she is just human?) :dance6:

I think her fans just don't appreciate it when SHAME wants her to receive 8 meters of court with perfect accuracy and still prefers Kosheleva as a better player when their roles in their teams are almost the same except with Zhu Ting more reliable as a receiver. :white:

Anyway... Fighting fire with fire is just bad as fighting fire by blowing air to it. :rolll:

Just let the posters say what they want and it will pass eventually.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Are you saying I'm a troll? If you are, know xmas won't make me any softer and I Will Warn you right now.

Btw I explaned about 2000 times I don't like all about spiking players. One and only exception is Kosheleva. Does It bother anyone if I don't like Zhu Ting? I don't think so. I'm supposed to like her no matter what? I don't think so.

I didn't like Gamova, why should I like Zhu Ting?

"You don't like spiking players"??? Yeah... keep denying and rationalizing. I guess if you were a coach, there would be zero spiking players in the courts. right??? You need to find better excuse....

• I think her fans just don't appreciate it when SHAME wants her to receive 8 meters of court with perfect accuracy and still prefers Kosheleva as a better player when their roles in their teams are almost the same except with Zhu Ting more reliable as a receiver. :white:

But... so what? At the end of the day, it's just ONE person and what they think. I disagree with a ton of stuff Shame says, but he's perfectly entitled to his own opinion. And as long as he's not spamming the board with disparaging comments about Zhu Ting, which he clearIy isn't, I don't see what the problem is. So he doesn't like her. Big deal. Almost everyone else does.

It's not just that people get offended when someone insults Zhu Ting, which I can understand, but it feels like some people take it as a personal insult if others don't praise her as much as they think she deserves. And that, IMO, is going over the top.

• Right use of quotation marks for a change:

'All about spiking players'

You're right. Correction of my comment for Shame.

"all about spiking players"? Yeah... keep denying and rationalizing. I guess Zhu is the only spiking player here. right??? If you want to be consistent and convincing with your defense mechanism, you need to start to say something not nice about the American spikers as well. You need to find better excuse....

• Well, I will praise Zhu every time she has a great game and every time she wins something. And I hope "everyone" does the same.

SO yeah...I will be doing that a lot...because 1 - she always plays great 2- she always win..

But... so what? At the end of the day, it's just ONE person and what they think. I disagree with a ton of stuff Shame says, but he's perfectly entitled to his own opinion. And as long as he's not spamming the board with disparaging comments about Zhu Ting, which he clearIy isn't, I don't see what the problem is. So he doesn't like her. Big deal. Almost everyone else does.

It's not just that people get offended when someone insults Zhu Ting, which I can understand, but it feels like some people take it as a personal insult if others don't praise her as much as they think she deserves. And that, IMO, is going over the top.

Sadly...you are also contributing to the expansion of discussion by hushing the discussion.

Why ask people to stop talking about Zhu Ting's great performance? She just won the MVP. That's almost infringing on their rights considering it makes sense why they are talking about Zhu and why they are bringing up the past. :rolll: That's why I said just let them say what they want if you agree that Zhu is the best player in the world for now cause disagreeing on them will only cause them to expand the discussion by raising more questions after questions.

God... I want this to be over but no one's helping. It literally needs only one person to stop it but everyone's falling to SHAME's hidden agenda of increasing the traffic in this forum. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• But... so what? At the end of the day, it's just ONE person and what they think. I disagree with a ton of stuff Shame says, but he's perfectly entitled to his own opinion. And as long as he's not spamming the board with disparaging comments about Zhu Ting, which he clearIy isn't, I don't see what the problem is. So he doesn't like her. Big deal. Almost everyone else does.

That is not what happened.

The thing started because Canter asked people to stop praising Zhu.

Nobody said anything about Zhu not get praised, and hating on her.....

and just like u said, everyone has the right to say whatever they want, so why do you guys want some people to stop praising Zhu?!!!!

Altinli, I said "everyone" just to be sarcastic. But agree with u....at end of the way if some volleyball coaches and players would read all the things we talk and say, they would laugh so so hard at us, and them we are just wasting our time.

QPL is the biggest troll in this forum. And that`s your right..do what u want.

Its been a while since I replied anything or talked about you, I have just ignored u...I did leave you alone. But u did not leave me alone, you keep insulting me all the time with the "american" thing, and u know what I`m talking about....u bring that up all the time.

So leave me alone, and I will leave you alone.

troll as much as u want ( I don`t care) but leave me out...and I`m sure everyone here will appreciate that.

• But... so what? At the end of the day, it's just ONE person and what they think. I disagree with a ton of stuff Shame says, but he's perfectly entitled to his own opinion. And as long as he's not spamming the board with disparaging comments about Zhu Ting, which he clearIy isn't, I don't see what the problem is. So he doesn't like her. Big deal. Almost everyone else does.

An Opinion usually comes with facts or rational explanation to support this opinion. But when you keep saying that you don't like someone, but you're unable to give any factual and rational explanation why you don't like this person, it's not an opinion anymore.

• See the inferno everyone built by trying to hush people down? :dance6:

I'm not the one who likes to add politics in the discussion but this... this is how Trump became the president of America. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Id like to see different posts about the different parts of this sport rather than the same prasing words on and on

Then try to be proactive and constructive and tell us what different parts of this sport you want to discuss instead of complaining about praising.

• Then try to be proactive and constructive and tell us what different parts of this sport you want to discuss instead of complaining about praising.

maybe we should do it together
    Those who actively play volleyball(as setter or libero or mb etc) can help better
    What a setter's weak and strong points when a match goes on
    Why doesnt a good setter give all the good sets to her middles rather than to her opp.isnt it that easy as it appears?
    Why some team in some position get serve streaks what other team's coach tactically should do to break it
    How can a mb make opponents best player angry and that way pull her perf. down
    etc..
    all we do is just to praise best offensive player but hey! there are other players on the court and a tactical war btw coaches
    Can you see them ?

• all we do is just to praise best offensive player but hey! there are other players on the court and a tactical war btw coaches
    Can you see them ?

I fully agree with your assessment. But the truth is if you remove Gozde, Rasic and Zhu (offensive players) from Vakifbank, this team will become a dead meat. I'm not saying Naz and other players are not important, but they are replaceable and the market is full of these players. You can also encourage to talk about the aspect of this sport proactively and constructively without denigrate nor criticise people for praising about a specific player.

• This 'SHAME-bashing' is really unfair. He is perfectly entitled not to like a player. I could disagree with him if he would say Zhu is a bad player. This is an opinion and other people could give arguments to rebut his point. However, he just says he doesn't like Zhu, which is a preference and no one has anything to say about it. For instance, I really like players with strong jump servers, that's why my favourite players are Cubans generally. That's why watching Boskoviç or Egonu (even Yanelis Santos) is more pleasure than watching Zhu. And since this is a matter of taste, no one should criticize that.

By the way, the only secret agenda going on here is that people keep calling Zhu Ting as by far best player in the world just to provoke other forum users :roll:

• I fully agree with your assessment. But the truth is if you remove Gozde, Rasic and Zhu (offensive players) from Vakifbank, this team will become a dead meat. I'm not saying Naz and other players are not important, but they are replaceable and the market is full of these players. You can also encourage to talk about the aspect of this sport proactively and constructively without denigrate nor criticise people for praising about a specific player.

Tell me one Turkish setter on the market that can replace Naz? :what:

• A setter has a important job to do and what he/she does is extremely important, but it is not all that as like some users here thinks and they will always blame the setter.

All the setter needs to do and put her hitter in a good spot to hit the ball, and let the hitter do the job from there. But of course is not always that simple, if the pass is bad, things get more complicated to give a good set.

And one thing that a lot of people (a.k.a users in this forum) does not understand about the setters is that, the setter can not always what what she/he wants, she/he is always doing what the coach is telling her to do, they are just following his instructions.

For example, I hate how Zivkovic always sets for either Boskovic/Mihajlovic, but I can`t blame this only on her, because she also could be following Terzic`s instructions and he is the only that wants to set mainly to Boskovic/Mihajlovic.

Some coaches will trust the setter and give them more freedom for them to do what they want, for example, Maja is always spiking/tipping the ball over because her coaches (Terzic/Barbolini/Motta) trust her and they allow her to do that, but if she was a young inexperienced setter,they probably would not let her to that.

And you can have the best setter in the World, but still all he/she can do is set the ball...but the spikers must finish the job. And from the moment the ball leaves the setter`s hand, there`s a million things the spiker can do to score. Which means even if you get a bad set you can still score if you are a good and smart hitter. But weaker/limited players needs a good set in order to give a good spike and score.