Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Do you even read posts? Who the hell did compare Naz to Takeshita? I asked to name a Turkish setter than can replace Naz since someone claimed that there are many on the market, which is not true at all. Any so-called better foreign setters will cost a valuable foreign slots. Naz is a big reason why Vakıfbank is dominating against both Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe. The only Turkish setter who can play in CL level other than Naz is Gamze but even her capacity is limited to a certain type of team combination (fast playing, good receiver team setting, which clearly doesn't work this season.)

From my point of view of the present Vakifbank's eco-system, Ozbay Cansu has no problem to replace Naz. If Guedetti trains her more and gives her more play times, she can be the starter in any match. Do I need to remind you who saved the Vakifbank's ass when the team was being beaten badly by Vitra 2:0 20/10?

• You just can't expect everyone has the same thought as you wish.

I absolutely agree with you that we can't expect everyone has the same thought and I'm more than fine with that. In fact, I never expect an idiot or a psychotic have the same kind of thought than me.

edit: I consider those as an Idiot or a psychotic who has no logic, rational and factual elements in their thought.

• But who could get tired of hearing about Zhu Ting? She has a 95% efficiency rate and has won OG, WC, CL, CWCH. She has been MVP in 99 different competitions and I think she makes the Earth go round the Sun.

Seriously, she's great and was amazing in the last match but you don't need to prove that to everyone, we know. If this is an attempt to make SHAME like her then you're wasting your time, SHAME can like whatever players he likes - it's not wrong for him to have different favourites.

• Why is it such a big deal? Its just funny when this SHAME thing came right after every Zhu amazing performance and said Naz was its MVP. This SHAME thing has been trying hard though.

I dont need your permission to express Zhu's greatness and I dont think I have to because everybody knows that. Maybe some folks here just cant accept it.

• But who could get tired of hearing about Zhu Ting? She has a 95% efficiency rate and has won OG, WC, CL, CWCH. She has been MVP in 99 different competitions and I think she makes the Earth go round the Sun.

Seriously, she's great and was amazing in the last match but you don't need to prove that to everyone, we know. If this is an attempt to make SHAME like her then you're wasting your time, SHAME can like whatever players he likes - it's not wrong for him to have different favourites.

No, that is not the case....we don`t care if Shame likes Zhu or not.

The problem is that some users asked people to stop praising Zhu.

So if Shame has the right to like whoever he wants, we have the same right to like whoever he want, and if we like ZHU we have the right to praise her whenever we like right?? that is the same right that Shame has to bash a lot of players like he does.

But Canter already explained what he meant by that....so it is all good now. And I respect Canter because this is like his page, he`s the one updating and doing all that

@Shame...when you come here and say Woloz and Skorupa are the weakest link of their teams...well how do u want us to take u seriously??
    But seams like you have a lot of supporters and people that will believe in whatever you write, so good for u.

and why he said that about Woloz and Skorupa? Because they are both doing well, and Carlini is not playing well, Carlini is not getting any praise, while Woloz is getting it all..and he`s pissed , he`s mad....which means he needs to bring Woloz down

ohhhhhhhhhhhh and u talking about respect?? Well honey, look the way you talk about every player unless they are american, and you will see why so many people here has a problem with you. You trash and talks with no respect towards these players. But again...that`s ur right....
    But if you want respect....start showing some respect first.

Now I swear to GOD this is the last time I`m talking about SHAME in this forum....He is dead to me :gone:

• Of course you all have the right to like Zhu, it's just that some people are very aggressive about it as though it is their mission in life to prove that Zhu is the best when we all get it. I think Joana summed up my feelings pretty well

I'm not fan of many players as well and I also think many of them are overrated. But I will never partypoop when I hear someone is praising them and I will never say I don't like any of them, unless they behave really like an ass or they have a despicable personality.

• Of course you all have the right to like Zhu, it's just that some people are very aggressive about it as though it is their mission in life to prove that Zhu is the best when we all get it. I think Joana summed up my feelings pretty well

Well, I only can say we all have the right to like zhuting or do not like zhuting. Some people express it agressively. We just can not control those people including "Shame". However, if they do not insult others personally, i think it is no problem!

It will increase the traffic of this forum! That is the charming thing of Zhuting!!! Like I mentioned before Gold medals! High salaray and Commercial Value!!! :teach:

• Speaking of Eurocentric, remember the feud about European championship vs. Grand championship cup? wasn't it funny to watch.

Speaking of double standard, it was okay for Shame dissing Zhu Ting everywhere in the past, but it is too much to praise Zhu.

Of course he has his own opinion, but sometimes he said something that's not factual based, which often countered proved by me with statistics. He said Zhu only covers 1m of the court, hey any player standing in the court with their legs slightly open already covers more than 1m.

What goes around comes around. If you said something made others lost respect for you, you may not gain other people's respect. Stop playing the victim.

Lastly, yes, some people are more aggressive than others, but you can't expect everybody has the same manner, we have different education and culture. especially facing a person like Shame who disses the player you like when that player is actually playing amazing.

• Many of you felt angry about Shame's diss words. Defending Zhu that's all you could do.
    It's a war between Shame and Zhu fans!

But hey, it's not about different education and culture really. It's how you deal with a troll or someone you don't like in a forum.
    Respond lots of posts to fight and ruin every thread?

Sorry, for me both of you aren't different than ErolGarip. :wavy:

• Many of you felt angry about Shame's diss words. Defending Zhu that's all you could do.
    It's a war between Shame and Zhu fans!

But hey, it's not about different education and culture really. It's how you deal with a troll or someone you don't like in a forum.
    Respond lots of posts to fight and ruin every thread?

Sorry, for me both of you aren't different than ErolGarip. :wavy:

【ignore user】could be a good option for those who felt annoyed.
    Forum Option to Ignore Users - 2 Easy Steps

• Too many off topic disscussion. Now vakifbank gets two trophies. Captain Gozde says there are still two to go. I guess it means turkish league champion and cev champion league. How about world club champion? When will it be held in China?

Zhuting and vakifbank aims to get all trophies this season!!! Two accomplished. 3 to go!!! :box:

vakifbank supporters and zhuting's fans are lucky to enjoy the happiness of winning so many important matches!!! They are all best gifts during holidays! :rose:

• Trying to move on:

I do think it would be best for Naz to leave VakifBank just because I feel like VB won't help her grow as a player anymore or challenge her as a setter. Personally I believe she could become even better playing for another club now however I can see VB struggling big time if she decided to leave indeed.

• Trying to move on:

I do think it would be best for Naz to leave VakifBank just because I feel like VB won't help her grow as a player anymore or challenge her as a setter. Personally I believe she could become even better playing for another club now however I can see VB struggling big time if she decided to leave indeed.

yes highly agree. She is the most consistent Turkish setter but VB simply has too much resources to buy the star attackers. By following the instruction of the coach and setting just moderately good will earn her the gold in all club level competitions. She has all the techniques of a world class setter but have too little chance to overcome adversity. So when she has much fewer attacking options, she couldn't help the team much. that makes her look like 2 completely different setters in the club and national competitions.

But being the best setter in turkey, it makes no sense for her to receive a lower salary in order to challenge herself. And it makes no sense for VB, being the most resourceful cub of women volleyball, to let go the best local setter that do not occupy the foreigner limit on court, that they can choose as well.