Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Nope, Naz, since people here think she should leave the best team in the world and go play in a smaller one. :D

If Naz is happy with her team and teammates then Vakıf is a great team to play volleyball but if she feels bored and needs a new motivation new adventure then changing the environment of volleyball of hers could work
    It doesnt have to be a smaller team (i dont know what is meant by smaller team) Vitra and even Fener are good teams to work with

• I agree with Canter there is more then 1 strong team in Turkey... She could even go to foreign countries like Italy and try something completely new. Imo most Italian local setters are not so good either so I believe she could be really a game changer there. She could even go to Brazil or Russia f.e. but I don't see that happen. She has enough options to go to from Turkey to foreign countries but the thing is is she willing to try. I would do it if I was her, she has played so many years with VB and achieved so much. Time to start a new phase in her carreer if you ask me. It could change her from one of the best atm to world-class/the best. It is not like top Italian teams or Fener o4 Vitra don't pay btw :lol:

• Just ignore posts you don't like, move on, keep liking Zhu or not liking Zhu like how you feel. Nobody here is a judge, so it's impossible for us to be "fair". If you read posts (opinions) you like, talk to those ppl and exchange ideas. It's an online forum, it's for fun guys, don't care so much. Whether Zhu is the GOAT, it's non of us's job to determine, history will tell, and those MVPs.

Merry Christmas! :)

• ok...I will just take the tittle off..if that was the problem.

But I truly like that song and it could be Zhu`s

No, the problem is that after some very annoying days there finally was some peace back in this forum but you keep insisting on making trouble, which now you choose to do via avatar and signature. So I will now fulfill your wish that you PMed me two days ago and ban your account :wavy: :gone:

• Quoted from "none" Quoted from "none" Will you give it a rest now that everyone else finally stopped???
    -Edited by Matthias ok...I will just take the tittle off..if that was the problem.

But I truly like that song and it could be Zhu`s No, the problem is that after some very annoying days there finally was some peace back in this forum but you keep insisting on making trouble, which now you choose to do via avatar and signature. So I will now fulfill your wish that you PMed me two days ago and ban your account

WTF??? You ban him just because he puts a picture of Zhu Ting in his avatar and he put Zhu Ting's name in his signature??? What next ??? Are you also going to ban everyone who put Zhu Ting's name in their favorite player's list??? Do I need to remind you that he's not the only one who put his favorite player picture in his avatar neither the only one who puts his favorite players name or his favorite team's name in the signature??? Are you going to apply the same rule and ban them as well?? This is RIDICULUS !!!!.

• WTF??? You ban him just because he puts a picture of Zhu Ting in his avatar and he put Zhu Ting's name in his signature??? What next ??? Are you also going to ban everyone who put Zhu Ting's name in their favorite player's list???

Of course. Don't you know I have a long history of banning users randomly? :roll:
    You know perfectly well why I banned him, and if the PM section worked I could make screenshots of his PMs asking me to ban his account because he can't stop himself from using the forum even though he wants to (he asked other moderators the same before during other fights).

Everyone is entitled to have whatever signature and avatar he/she likes, but not when it's a clear provocation (and not the first one either). It was just the last of many reasons to make an end to the story called rbdfabio/none.

• Of course. Don't you know I have a long history of banning users randomly?
    You know perfectly well why I banned him, and if the PM section worked I could make screenshots of his PMs asking me to ban his account because he can't stop himself from using the forum even though he wants to (he asked other moderators the same before during other fights).

Everyone is entitled to have whatever signature and avatar he/she likes, but not when it's a clear provocation (and not the first one either). It was just the last of many reasons to make an end to the story called rbdfabio/none.

Then stay with your logic and I apply the same rule and ban SHAME as well.

• Well i’ll miss Fabio. It was always interesting when he got involved in a fight :lol: and he always had some comment to make even if I sometimes disagreed with him.

Still, I get why he was banned it’s just a shame that it was over something as unimportant as this mild disagreement that spiralled out of control, particularly since he was not even the one who started it.

Hopefully we can get back to volleyball at least now. Does anyone know when the league season will restart?

• I'm really, really sorry it all had to end this way. Things got out of control and became very ugly when they really didn't need to. I'm also completely aware of my own contribution to this mess and I apologize for it.

I also have to say that I'm going to miss Rdfabio. His contribution to this forum was big and all things considered, he made it a more interesting place. I still hope he will be back some day.

And finally, let's just hope this was a lesson to everyone. We should all remember to keep a cooler head sometimes and not let petty and insignificant things turn this bad.

• Well i’ll miss Fabio. It was always interesting when he got involved in a fight and he always had some comment to make even if I sometimes disagreed with him.

Still, I get why he was banned it’s just a shame that it was over something as unimportant as this mild disagreement that spiralled out of control, particularly since he was not even the one who started it.

Hopefully we can get back to volleyball at least now. Does anyone know when the league season will restart?

Some snowflakes can interpret his action as provocative. But he didn't violate any rule. And why some morons can keep partypooping and it's ok for them to express their so called "opinion"?

• Weird that it became a problem for some when some others became aggressively positive. That's what Sports Enthusiasm is all about.

I often find myself surrounded here by people being aggressively negative, making sure I know that according to their center of the universe what I'm trying to enjoy is meaningless and unimportant. And that's cool.

• Better ban me and not Fabio.... :drink:
    People like SHAME Fabio are the forum even if you disagree with them!20-30 people are running this forum and its not good to loose themActive and with knowledge for volleyball

• Trying to move on:

I do think it would be best for Naz to leave VakifBank just because I feel like VB won't help her grow as a player anymore or challenge her as a setter. Personally I believe she could become even better playing for another club now however I can see VB struggling big time if she decided to leave indeed.

I don't think so. She is working with one of the best trainer in the world. Playing in the same club for a long time doesn't make any harm. Just have a look to Gözde's development, she improved soo much under guidance of Guidetti. Gözde never changed her club and she grow as a player more than anyone. Same applies with Eda, she has been playing in FB for ages and she still keeps improving her level every year. Indeed I really like that clubs keep these elite players in their roster for many years and they become a symbol of that club (such as Gülden and Esra in Eczacıbaşı)

By the way, it is not like there is no challenge anymore when you have Zhu in your team. Playing a good game with many stars is still a big challenge (for many years, both Eczacıbaşı and FB couldn't be successful due to lack of good setters such as Naz) Indeed, whenever I see Vakıfbank wins against Eczacı or FB, I always ask myself whether score could have been other way around if Naz would have played in Eczacıbaşı or FB. Both teams have great roster but they can't be successful since they always had to sacrifice one of foreign attacker at bench or have to alternate their setter with mediocre local ones. :whistle:

• Well, you can see how important Naz is for turkish volleyball just looking at her record: 9 Champions League F4s in a row and the 10th is behind the corner!

Eczacibasi won 3 turkish leagues and 1 Cup of Turkey with her.
    Fenerbahce won 2 turkish leagues, 1 Cup of Turkey, 2 Turkish Supercups, 1 Champions League and 1 World Club Championship (best moment ever for the club).
    VakifBank won 3 turkish leagues, 3 Cups of Turkey, 3 Turkish Supercups, 2 Champions Leagues and 2 World Club Championships (best moment ever for the club).

The only turkish setter who could take her place in a top team like Vakifbank is Gamze IMHO, but whether she would fit the team as good as Naz is something we don't know till it happens (honestly I don't think so).

• Trying to move on:

I do think it would be best for Naz to leave VakifBank just because I feel like VB won't help her grow as a player anymore or challenge her as a setter. Personally I believe she could become even better playing for another club now however I can see VB struggling big time if she decided to leave indeed.

I think when Naz wants a child, she will leave vakifbank. Otherise, when Guddetti is coach of national team of turkey, I think naz will not leave before 2020. :teach: One exception is that turkey allows 4 foreign players playing in the court. I think guddetti will let naz have a rest. :lol: