Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Those JTS(Jump Topspin) Serve from Neslihan and Rabadzhieva destroyed the rhythm of Nilufer.

Nice match for Carol. I hope she could get used to the higher block a little more. Her slide attack still leaves something to be desired though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Gs deserved the win..Nilüfer's passing was simply bad and the wings played a bad game including Buijs..Carol was the best of Nilüfer..Nilüfer's block was weak in this match.
    nilüfer's opp Ceyda was invisible..second Opp Elif was not bad whenever entered the court.i dont remember a match in which she was starter.i dont see any improvment in Ceyda's game..other local OPP of Beylikdüzü Ceren can play some good matches at times but i cant remember any good matches by Ceyda this season
    OH Birgül was the best of her team in Idmanocağı last year but in Nilüfer she couldnt contribute as expected..she should help Buijs more..if Nilüfer aims to get more then they will need better OPP contribution at the worst

• Nilüfer should have used their third foreigner slot. Ceyda is clearly not reliable for this level. Also their setters are quite mediocre :S

• Anne + Carol is probably already quite expensive. Elif Boran is better then Ceyda but Nilüfer prefers to be a loser team. I hope next season Elif can sign a different team, she could be good with Beylikdüzü for example. Or if Nilüfer changed coached...

• Interestingliy Bursa lead with two sets to zero against Fenerbahce, before the favourites clearly turned the tides and won in tie-break. But this can cost them easily a place in the league table, because Eczacibasi and VakifBank might win in three afterwards...

• it was pretty bad for Bursa after leading 2-0 then losing the last two sets 25-13 back to back
    Natalia's performance is in a decline in the recent weeks
    Bursa's Dimitrova(aka Nikolova) didnt play...any injury ? terrible performance by Fatma of Bursa.Bytsenko should have been more reliable in the absence of Dimitrova.
    Except Belien Who dont seem that well either, all the eother players offensively played a bad match

are these stats correct indeed ? how can these players manage to play that badly ?

• Malesevic again 19% :white: I feel like she could play better if Bayramova was more reliable offense-wise which she isn't. These OH's are doing a terrible job. From what I understand Seramiksan has spend A LOT of money as them as well. They have a higher budget then most mid level teams yet with these OHs they're ranked 10th. Meryem can't carry her team like that each match, if she got injured probably Ilbank could beat Seramiksan too. :thumbdown:

Janset Erkul is a good MB in Çanakkale, she made a lot of points and a lot of blocks. I liked her last season as well, she is young and seems to improve each season.

How did Bursa even win 2 sets with stat like that? :white: Aleksandra Bytsenko made a mistake going to Bursa, she is benched now all season and can't play as good as last season anymore. I feel she could have done a better job in Seramiksan as offensive OH then Bayramova if not benched all season. Bursa lacks a lot in general offensively I feel thats why they can challenge big teams but have a hard time finishing them of mainly because lack of gunpower.