Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• it was a bad match by Halkbank..lots of mistakes etc..setter Aslıhan played a bad match,imo. why isnt she using Daymi more than that..due to her injury or what ? passing was not good yet settership was very average.i hope this was due to the pause and she can play better matches in the upcoming weeks..libero Eylül did a good job in some part of the game.Rachel Sachez started pretty well but coudnt keep going on her good game.Halkbank as whole team played a bad match.
    Vakıf played a good match..backup players also did a good job .they blocked and served pertty well.setter Naz afterwards Cansu did a good job..

i think due to the upcoming CL matches Vakıf looked readier than Halkbank

• VVSL Results of Week 12 :

Nilüfer B. - Galatasaray : 1-3
    stats
    youtube
    Fenerbahçe - Bursa BB : 3-2
    stats
    Seramiksan - Çanakkale B : 2-3
    stats
    Ilbank - Beşiktaş : 0-3
    stats
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - K.Beylikdüzü VI : 3-0
    stats
    Vakıfbank - Halkbank : 3-0
    stats
    youtube

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 11-1 (34,7 points)
    2.Vakıfbank 11-1 (33,4)
    3.Fenerbahçe 11-1 (32,8 )
    4.Galatasaray 9-3 (26)
    5.Bursa BB. 4-8 (18,2)
    6.Halkbank 5-7 (17,6)
    7.Beşiktaş 5-7 (17,1)
    8.Nilüfer B. 4-8 (14,4)
    9.K.Beylikdüzü 4-8 (13)
    10.Seramiksan 4-8 (12,3)
    11.Çanakkale 4-8 (10,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-12 (3,3)

• Rachel Sanchez as Opp reminds me a lot of Diouf to be honest :lol:

Any idea about why Tutku Burcu is not playing? She hasn't been playing for quite a long time actually :what:

• Any idea about why Tutku Burcu is not playing? She hasn't been playing for quite a long time actually :what:

Well judging by the last few times I saw her in Junior NT and club I'm guessing her performance is just not good enough. Honestly have no idea what she is doing, I saw her as a promising player not that long ago but if she can't even manage to be a substitute for a mid level team then I'm not so sure anymore.

Also I didn't mean the diouf thing necessarily as a bad thing. Rachel spiked with a good 50% ratio as OPP which is very good and then she is a MB normally. Rachel-Salas-Ramirez can becomr crazy dangerous and since Halkbanks local MB's seem better then their spikers I think it is a good thing to try out. Reason it didn't work last match is probably because main spiker Salas is not in form after injury and Aslihan Kilic sets were messy.

• Burcu's performance has been quite disappointing indeed but she is not even in the match roster for a long time that's why I thought maybe she has a long-lasting injury

• Canakkale is not a bad team after Joicinha joined them, but they have 2 big weakness:
    -Brinker doesn't belong to this level
    -their passing and defence look ridiculous (Joicinha is the only one who can actually digg).

• i missed the match..
    after Joycinha was included in the team,Çanakkle more looks like Seramiksan with Meryem..lol..Brinker-Malasevic are mutually making wonders for their teams... :lol: i should say i remember 20-point game from Brinker-Fromm...not from Malesevic

• Halkbank beat Fenerbahçe 3-1 (25-19, 25-18, 17-25, 25-18 ) :white: :super:

Really curious to crovolleys theories now :rolll:

I think fenerbache runs out of energy. Without eda and natalia, I think fenerbache still can win over halkbank under normal circumstance. Last year at the beginning of the season, I said which team can keep healthy can get most trophies in the end. So anything can happen from now. Let us see which team can keep full energy and healthy till the end of the season! :teach:

• Rachel Sanchez is my hero, she is an MB normally but plays as Opp recently and damn 61% success spike rate today :super: :heart: also good match by Salas again 24 kills (45%) and Ramirez is a great leader to finish it off #goCubans

• VVSL Results of Week 13 :

Çanakkale B - Nilüfer B : 1-3
    Stats
    Youtube
    Beşiktaş - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 1-3
    stats
    Galatasaray - Ilbank : 3-1
    stats
    Halkbank - Fenerbahçe : 3-1
    stats
    Bursa BB - Seramiksan : 3-1
    stats