Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• it was a good match indeed except the fourth set..Gala wasted its chance! Larson,Boşkoviç,Adams played well whole match ,however interestingly Baladın made the difference in a short time where those players stopped and made her team win the match
    Vitra's good serves had a say in the win..Gala's passing worsened after first two sets..

Neslihan's serves were perfect in first two sets..Kosheleva played very well in first two sets then stopped.Rabadzieva played a weak game and looks like the weak link of this team

i thought Gala would win but they wasted their chance..

Güldeniz was useful and i liked Dilik's game

we can say Galatasaray has been improving...but they should solve passing problems..Neslihan cant deal with passing whole match against good serving teams..Rabadzieva was also not good..Gizem is not famous with her passing..

• VVSL Results of Week 14 :

Vakıfbank - Beşiktaş : 3-1
    stats
    youtube
    Seramiksan - Halkbank : 3-1
    stats
    Bursa BB - Çanakkale B : 3-0
    stats
    Fenerbahçe - K Beylikdüzü VI : 3-0
    stats
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Galatasaray : 3-2
    stats
    youtube
    Ilbank - Nilüfer B : 0-3
    stats

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 13-1 (39,7 points)
    2.Vakıfbank 13-1 (39,4)
    3.Fenerbahçe 12-2 (35,8 )
    4.Galatasaray 10-4 (30)
    5.Bursa BB. 6-8 (24,2)
    6.Halkbank 6-8 (20,6)
    7.Nilüfer B. 6-8 (20,4)
    8.Beşiktaş 5-9 (17,1)
    9.Seramiksan 5-9 (15,3)
    10.K.Beylikdüzü 4-10 (13)
    11.Çanakkale 4-10 (10,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-14 (3,3)

• Hi Beri. My inbox and PM is not functioning Since you are most active here I'm just going to leave my message here. Yeah I'm fine with that and let's leave it at that. :drink:

Sorry for the OT message out of the blue here. :)

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• there are the good matches in round 15
    first Gala-Vakıf then Beylikdüzü - Seramiksan then Halkbank - Bursa

i wonder if Beşiktaş can make a surprise against Fenerbahçe in which Natalia is keeping playing poorly and Eda is not back to the team.

Halkbank - Bursa BB can be a good match.id like to watch this match

Beylikdüzü-Seramiksan can be a competitive one too

and i wonder what Galatasaray will do against Vakıf..

• Ilbank is going to play Çanakkale at round 15
    then respectively play Vitra,Vakıf and Fener :lol:
    then Seramiksan..

some of these matches will be their last chance to have a win

especially they should play with % 200 against Çanakkale to win..if they are to beat a team in VVSL ,that team is/should be Çanakkale..lol

if they cant have any wins..will it be a record in the history of volleyball that no wins in the regular season ?

• Galatasaray can't match Vakifbank today: their passing is simply terrible. Gamze can't play fast or simply she has to save the ball most of the times; the few times she could set close to the 3m line, she wasn't so good running Kosheleva (bad timing, short ball). The one I actually don't understand from Galatasaray is Rabadzhieva: she can't pass or score. :aww: At least they serve well and Godze is struggling to cover Zhu Ting.

• And now Galatasaray didn't serve just well, they were amazing. Every single time they found Zhu Ting it was an ace or a very bad pass, which forced Vakifbank to play out of system and made Galatasaray take the point easily. Vakifbank on the other hand served bad and couldn't keep the pressure on the opponents. Gamze started her good setting and Kosheleva killed the ball. Neslihan and Lonneke by far the best players of this match. Rabadzhieva so far nothing more than a cheer leader, she doesn't anything that could actually help her team. I wonder if Galatasaray can serve like this for the rest of the match, honestly I don't think so. Let's see.

• Vakifbank is now passing with just Godze and the libero when Zhu Ting is on the front row, while when Lonneke is on the back row Robinson comes in.
    Adding Kubra to this match makes no sense to me: she has nothing more than the young turkish middle. Guidetti changed even Naz. :huh:

• Vakifbank is now passing with just Godze and the libero when Zhu Ting is on the front row, while when Lonneke is on the back row Robinson comes in.
    Adding Kubra to this match makes no sense to me: she has nothing more than the young turkish middle. Guidetti changed even Naz. :huh:

Naz is mentally not stable. Guddetti still wants to give chance to his younger players. This game is not very very important i think. :teach:

• I find very embarassing the way the referees turned around this set in favour of Vakifbank. They stolen the +4 point from Galatasaray, killed their momentum and made them very nervous. Rabadzhieva did the rest making as many mistaked as possible. :aww:

• i have been watching the match since the lalf of second set..
    i think the referee's decision that Gözde's spike touched Kosheleva's arm was wrong..it would have been 18-14 then Gala made some mistakes and Vakıf got the set..Neslihan's serve mistake was crucial at 22-23.