Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• The referees really affected Galatasaray. They started really nervous and even called a no sense challenge on the very first point of the game. Now they turned it around serving on Zhu Ting and of course Vakif out of system is like every other team in the world. :lol:

• Vakifbank losing formula is NAZ+ Slotejes. :teach: I think vakifbank will lose this game.

Oh, yes, we can see how better Vakif plays without them. :whistle:
    Expecially both of them have nothing to do with the bad passing. Please!

Robinson again is playing very well coming from the bench.

• I was just a matter of luck: 2 aces with the net and one finding 1 inch of line. It could easily be a 3-1 for Galatasaray. Bad referees and bad luck for them.

I admit this is luck. If we look at the result, guddetti made the right choice to use young setter instead of naz. I do not think you are more smarter than guddetti! :teach:

• Wow! GS is being very unlucky in crucial moments again and again, I hope all these will turn around in playoffs. Must be very dissapointing for girls.

Rabadzhieva is such a waste of investment for GS so far. It becomes so obvious that Koshe or Nesli will get the ball when Rabadzhieva simply is useless in attacking. Those 2 receiving errors in a row in the last set, I really don't know what to expect from her from now on. I wish GS kept Leys or Guldeniz instead of her.

Well done Vakifbank! Cansu and refs saved their butts today :whistle:

• Wow! GS is being very unlucky in crucial moments again and again, I hope all these will turn around in playoffs. Must be very dissapointing for girls.

Rabadzhieva is such a waste of investment for GS so far. It becomes so obvious that Koshe or Nesli will get the ball when Rabadzhieva simply is useless in attacking. Those 2 receiving errors in a row in the last set, I really don't know what to expect from her from now on. I wish GS kept Leys or Guldeniz instead of her.

actually she was your dear in the past :thumbsup:
    i agree with you about Leys and Güldeniz..Raba's passing is also not realiable at crucial times as much as her attack

Robinson as foreigner could be more useful for Gala than Rabadzieva

Yes, the young setter really saved vakfibank!! I even thought vakifbank will lose!! Guddetti made the right decision to use her instead of naz!! :teach:

• we can say Galatasaray is a better team than Fenerbahçe at the moment..if Fener cant recover as soon as possible,they can live a frustration both in VVSL and CL :teach:

Galatasaray is having quite a tough schedule. Plus they are Galatasaray so they always lack that bit of luck when it really matters. So...will put my bet on Fener. Let's see how it'll turn out to be!