Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Galatasaray is having quite a tough schedule. Plus they are Galatasaray so they always lack that bit of luck when it really matters. So...will put my bet on Fener. Let's see how it'll turn out to be!

I think everything can happen. I think galatarasary is stronger than fenerbache(with eda) now. However, Galatasaray obviously always loses at crucial moment this season! This is not a good point of a strong team!! :teach:

• Fenerbahce may look shank a bit. But when It matters they can regroup.

• Does regular season winner win anything this time? Thanks.

• Does regular season winner win anything this time? Thanks.

If I remember correctly, this year regular season winner would receive ticket to champion league, which I think is the right thing to do.

BTW, I think CEV champion league and CEV cup winners should automatically get qualified for the next year's champion league.

• Looking at the stats, what a solid performance from Neslihan: amazing serving, decent reception (she received so many times as an opposite :!: ) and most attacking points for her team. Full of respect!

her serves are very important for gala but she should minimize her serve mistakes..

• The final stats of vakifbank's young mb is not good. No block points and one point from 6 spikes! Kubra gets 2 points from 2 spikes and one block points! However, for what ever reason the young MB's future will be good in vakifbank!! :teach:

And We should not forget robinson!! She is also the one saves vakifbank! amazing defense and 4 ponits from 6 spike!! :teach:

• Ataman should benefit it as much as possible when Jack is front player..if neccessary he should replace Raba with someone else WHO can pass better just to get more contribution from Jack.She was an important player for GS's offence last season and can be this season too

• The final stats of vakifbank's young mb is not good. No block points and one point from 6 spikes! Kubra gets 2 points from 2 spikes and one block points! However, for what ever reason her future will be good in vakifbank!! :teach:

Sarcasm?
    So because she played one bad match she doesnt have a bright future anymore :aww: Yes she didnt play the best match offensively and didnt made tons of block points but this is why I dont like people judging just by stats. She did touch/soften the block more then any player on court even if she didnt make points. Im not judging on 1 match stats Im judging by general performance. She was main scorer last match and her ability and athleticness is great. Also this girl JUST turned 18 a few months ago... Ofc she is on her way to great things if she is a starter for Vakifbank at 18!

• i dont think Zehra is better blocker than Kübra..she may have the potential to be better but not yet...Kübra is already a VERY good blocker.i cant imagine Zehra's case if she is already better blocker than Kübra..lol..however Kübra couldnt improve her attack so much due to her approach..Zehra could be a better attacker than her in the future

• Sarcasm?
    So because she played one bad match she doesnt have a bright future anymore :aww: Yes she didnt play the best match offensively and didnt made tons of block points but this is why I dont like people judging just by stats. She did touch/soften the block more then any player on court even if she didnt make points. Im not judging on 1 match stats Im judging by general performance. She was main scorer last match and her ability and athleticness is great. Also this girl JUST turned 18 a few months ago... Ofc she is on her way to great things if she is a starter for Vakifbank at 18!

I think you misunderstands me. In previous posts, i have already say she is very good. But do not overrate a young player is also good her her growing. For my point of view, she will have a bright future in vakifbank! :teach:

• Oh ok must be language barrier :@leo :)

I can't like Kübra, many players know how to use her block if she is not 100% ready for it and she is very slow. Same for her approach also she is very goofy and she barely jumps. Obv she is still super good and even one of the best but I can/hope to see Zehra pass her easily in all aspects. She still needs much more work though ofcourse. Imagine NT with Zehra and Kubra 2m MBs :super: :lol: So intimidating for the opponents.