Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• i still dont understand why Kübra is a slider! she is slow and doenst have a great approac for a slide attacker..she had shone with her attacks from zone 3 not from zone 2/slide attacks when she was younger..
    moreover, having two very tall and slow MBs at the same time couldnt be good against teams like japan etc..i hope Zehra is/could be faster than Kübra
    i had liked Yasemin Güveli ..i hope she can improve herself

• I wasnt trying to provoke it. I wasnt pi$$ either. Actually, I rather enjoy this SHAME thing. :woohoo:

Stop it. I comment volleyball matches and you should do the same. Finally we have peace since some troublemaker has gone for good. Zhu Ting's passing is awful? I have the freedom of speech, which allows me to tell it, just the same way I can say my critics on Rabadzhieva and whoever I think plays bad. We managed to bring peace here again. Stop talking about the users and being rude to the players (I noticed you calling some of them stupid). First warn for you.

• i still dont understand why Kübra is a slider! she is slow and doenst have a great approac for a slide attacker..she had shone with her attacks from zone 3 not from zone 2/slide attacks when she was younger..
    moreover, having two very tall and slow MBs at the same time couldnt be good against teams like japan etc..i hope Zehra is/could be faster than Kübra

I agree, think it is a personal preference. (I remember her saying in one interview she really like slides) but her coach should interfere and be realistic to her. She will never be a world class slide attscker and needs to focus on other parts of her game she can improve.

• Kosheleva is oh so perfect... the greatest of all time...no one can compare even if she makes those mistakes... who cares while Zhu Ting is the worst volleyball player in the world. Without Gozde and Naz. She will never win an olympic gold medal. Oh wait. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Canter Ikr once we couldnt find them now it depends on who will show the best performance before next olympics. There is also still Beyza and even Janset might shock us soon. Janset is very athletic despite not being 2m she also can jump much higher then most players with similar height like Asli or Beyza. I hope she can show us good perf next half of season.

Edit: QPL I was about to comment that but didnt want to argue any more. Middles like Zehra obv cant show a good perf on a match like this offense wise.

• Canter Ikr once we couldnt find them now it depends on who will show the best performance before next olympics. There is also still Beyza and even Janset might shock us soon. Janset is very athletic despite not being 2m she also can jump much higher then most players with similar height like Asli or Beyza. I hope she can show us good perf next half of season.

opps you're right i forgot Beyza
    interestingly i also liked Janset..she is an atlethic player and taller than i thought..but dont know why i feel she doesnt draw much attention with her presence in the matches she plays..she seems to be "quiet" ..she must be more aggressive with her game and draw more attention..do you agree with me ?

• Are they middle blockers? I think it's most important to develop the outside hitters. It is the most fundamental position.

Middle blockers usually comes out late in a cycle and there doesn't seem to be a lack of young players that may be of good quality among the MBs.

For Kubra. I think there can always be a back quick for her if her slide attack does not develop. Something like Lucas with Bruno. I think she's just not athletic but with proper training then maybe that could still work for her.

Anyway... I feel Kubra was just not designed to be a slider. A lot of the outside/middle blockers also have developed their technique to stop Akinradewo from these past years so she may feel like a downgrade when they are up against her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• opps you're right i forgot Beyza
    interestingly i also liked Janset..she is an atlethic player and taller than i thought..but dont know why i feel she doesnt draw much attention with her presence in the matches she plays..she seems to be "quiet" ..she must be more aggressive with her game and draw more attention..do you agree with me ?

Yes! Exactly. Even the setters sometimes seem to forget that she is a good option to set with her lack of presence. I do see potential with her though and she could easily fix this.

But not like this :lol: minute 1:10
    you need to work on your presence *passes out*

• i generally agree with u..we dont see many "pure" sliders in todays volleyball...i dont like Raşiç as slider either though she is a great MB...

• Rasic is a very intelligent attacker. She also can adjust midair which is in my opinion her greatest strength even though she does not run the slide as close to the antenna often(It's not really necessary when you have Boskovic).

#FreeBritney