You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 6:49pm

@Canter Ikr once we couldnt find them now it depends on who will show the best performance before next olympics. There is also still Beyza and even Janset might shock us soon. Janset is very athletic despite not being 2m she also can jump much higher then most players with similar height like Asli or Beyza. I hope she can show us good perf next half of season.

opps you're right i forgot Beyza
interestingly i also liked Janset..she is an atlethic player and taller than i thought..but dont know why i feel she doesnt draw much attention with her presence in the matches she plays..she seems to be "quiet" ..she must be more aggressive with her game and draw more attention..do you agree with me ?

Yes! Exactly. Even the setters sometimes seem to forget that she is a good option to set with her lack of presence. I do see potential with her though and she could easily fix this.

But not like this :lol: minute 1:10
you need to work on your presence *passes out*

:lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 6:53pm

Rasic is a very intelligent attacker. She also can adjust midair which is in my opinion her greatest strength even though she does not run the slide as close to the antenna often(It's not really necessary when you have Boskovic).
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 7:40pm

Are they middle blockers? I think it's most important to develop the outside hitters. It is the most fundamental position.

Middle blockers usually comes out late in a cycle and there doesn't seem to be a lack of young players that may be of good quality among the MBs.

For Kubra. I think there can always be a back quick for her if her slide attack does not develop. Something like Lucas with Bruno. I think she's just not athletic but with proper training then maybe that could still work for her.

Anyway... I feel Kubra was just not designed to be a slider. A lot of the outside/middle blockers also have developed their technique to stop Akinradewo from these past years so she may feel like a downgrade when they are up against her.

i generally agree with u..we dont see many "pure" sliders in todays volleyball...i dont like Raşiç as slider either though she is a great MB...

Well being a pure slider is worse than not being able to hit the slide, for example Morozova and Rasic..

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 7:57pm

Looking at the stats, what a solid performance from Neslihan: amazing serving, decent reception (she received so many times as an opposite :!: ) and most attacking points for her team. Full of respect!
Her performece was quite impressive for a woman of her age. Guidetti will definitely beg her to join NT.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:26pm

Are they middle blockers? I think it's most important to develop the outside hitters. It is the most fundamental position.

Middle blockers usually comes out late in a cycle and there doesn't seem to be a lack of young players that may be of good quality among the MBs.

For Kubra. I think there can always be a back quick for her if her slide attack does not develop. Something like Lucas with Bruno. I think she's just not athletic but with proper training then maybe that could still work for her.

Anyway... I feel Kubra was just not designed to be a slider. A lot of the outside/middle blockers also have developed their technique to stop Akinradewo from these past years so she may feel like a downgrade when they are up against her.

i generally agree with u..we dont see many "pure" sliders in todays volleyball...i dont like Raşiç as slider either though she is a great MB...

Well being a pure slider is worse than not being able to hit the slide, for example Morozova and Rasic..

sorry,i didnt get your point
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 12:11am

Zhu's reception is a big liability against good server teams like GS :S I wish Robinson could step up her game especially at offense. Hill was a perfect sub for Zhu last year :whistle:

The reason why Kübra plays as slide attacker is simply that Rasiç doesn't play as slide attacker neither. Zehra is not a good slider neither. Indeed besides Eda, we don't have any good slider (missing one of the best European slider Aysun Özbek :rose: ) Kübra, Dicle, Zehra, Aslı, Büşra are all M2 players. That's indeed one of the reason that Guidetti invited Bahar although she is not the best slide attacker, still better alternative to Eda than all other options. Zehra is very similar player to Kübra (just a little more faster version of her). We urgently need slider attackers to replace Eda. Ceylan was a good prospect as slider while she was playing in junior level however we all see how terrible her development went in last couple of years :down:

By the way, Rabadzhieva is the biggest disappointment of Turkish league :aww:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 12:52am

2017-2018 Turkey league stats

Anyone wants to guess who player A and B are? Of course, play A played a little more than B, but I always feel they are similar type of players and stats show it. It looks like one of them has been criticized a lot.
francexplosn has attached the following image:
  • A and B.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "francexplosn" (Jan 21st 2018, 1:02am)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 12:54am

Sorry, I swear I edited the stats much better than this before I submitted it. Now it's almost unreadable...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 1:43am

Player A Rabadzhieva.
Player B Robinson.

I don't get the point yet. The first plays every single match of her team. The second mostly replaces Zhu Ting or Lonneke on the back row and had few chaces to play full games.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:28am

You are right, Rabadzhieva plays more than K Robinson even though Robinson has played more and more as season goes along, but sample size of more than half of the season is reasonably large. What amazes is that the reception and attack of these two players are almost identical. Nobody expects Rabadzhieva to be a dominant attacker, but i think she is very valuable especially playing alongside KOSHELEVA, whose reception is horrible (reception EFF is only 15%).

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:56am

Zhu's reception is a big liability against good server teams like GS :S I wish Robinson could step up her game especially at offense. Hill was a perfect sub for Zhu last year :whistle:

The reason why Kübra plays as slide attacker is simply that Rasiç doesn't play as slide attacker neither. Zehra is not a good slider neither. Indeed besides Eda, we don't have any good slider (missing one of the best European slider Aysun Özbek :rose: ) Kübra, Dicle, Zehra, Aslı, Büşra are all M2 players. That's indeed one of the reason that Guidetti invited Bahar although she is not the best slide attacker, still better alternative to Eda than all other options. Zehra is very similar player to Kübra (just a little more faster version of her). We urgently need slider attackers to replace Eda. Ceylan was a good prospect as slider while she was playing in junior level however we all see how terrible her development went in last couple of years :down:

By the way, Rabadzhieva is the biggest disappointment of Turkish league :aww:
First, Zhuting does not receive well this match but still is the core player in this team. Although zhuting does not play amazing comparing to her own standards with 55% spike successful rate normaly, zhuting is still better than most players in this game in a whole if you look at the W-P(winning points - errors) stats and break points!

For my point of view, zhuting makes too much spike errors in this game. She gots 5 block points and serves most in the team in this game. Robinson even can not be a starter to replace gozde in champion league this season. However, She is a valuable sub for vakifbank considering the salaray.

GS's receiving and spiking is often terrible during crucial moments, for my point of view galatasaray can not win anything if they do not have big heart and can not fight under big pressure,especially after 20 points! :teach:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Jan 21st 2018, 4:37am)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 4:16am

First, Zhuting does not receive well this match but still is the core player in this team. Although zhuting does not play amazing comparing to her own standards with 55% spike successful rate normaly, zhuting is still better than most players in this game in a whole if you look at the W-P(winning points - errors) stats and break points!

For my point of view, zhuting makes too much spike errors in this game. She gots 5 block points and serves most in the team in this game. Robinson even can not be a starter to replace gozde in champion league this season.

GS's reception/spiking is often terrible during crucial moments, for my point of view galatasaray can not win anything if they do not have big heart and fight under big pressure! :teach:
Vakifbank could easily lose this game. I think GS becomes a much better team after coach realized that Kosheleva is just too bad of a receiver and Neslihan started to receive more. I think GS might be more dangerous than Fenerbahce in Turkey league.

Yes, it's disappointing that Vakifbank is basically the same between CL and TL while all of other main competitors has upgraded more or less in CL: Imoco Conegliano, Fenerbahce, and even GS

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 4:37am

For my point of view, zhuting makes too much spike errors in this game. She gots 5 block points and serves most in the team in this game. Robinson even can not be a starter to replace gozde in champion league this season.

GS's reception/spiking is often terrible during crucial moments, for my point of view galatasaray can not win anything if they do not have big heart and fight under big pressure! :teach:
Vakifbank could easily lose this game. I think GS becomes a much better team after coach realized that Kosheleva is just too bad of a receiver and Neslihan started to receive more. I think GS might be more dangerous than Fenerbahce in Turkey league.

Yes, it's disappointing that Vakifbank is basically the same between CL and TL while all of other main competitors has upgraded more or less in CL: Imoco Conegliano, Fenerbahce, and even GS
Well, I say the champion will be vakifbank or ecz vitra this season in turkish league! The bench players of these two teams are also good. Moreover the players of these two teams are young. This will make difference in play-off.

The bench players in GS and FB are weaker compared to VB and ECZ vitra! Vakifbank and ecz vitra will have more energy and players to use during play-off for my point of view! :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Jan 21st 2018, 5:13am)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 4:59am

Well, I say the champion will be vakifbank or ecz vitra this season in turkish league!
These two teams are obviously the favorites. Ecz vitra not having to play in CL is a big advantage. Hope everyone stays healthy and play well down the stretch.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:28am

Well, I say the champion will be vakifbank or ecz vitra this season in turkish league!
These two teams are obviously the favorites. Ecz vitra not having to play in CL is a big advantage. Hope everyone stays healthy and play well down the stretch.
Yes. Anyway, I believe vakifbank will get all trophies this season,because they have Zhuting who scores and makes difference at crucial moment. However, this year WCH 2018 is more important than club matches. I think the champion in 2018 WCH will come from Brazil, China, Serbia!! :teach:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:17am

Yes. Anyway, I believe vakifbank will get all trophies this season,because they have Zhuting who scores and makes difference at crucial moment. However, this year WCH 2018 is more important than club matches. I think the champion in 2018 WCH will come from Brazil, China, Serbia!! :teach:

well,,Vakıfbank could get the title in VVSL but having Zhu doenst secure them any title as we saw the last seaoson they lost to Galatasay in the semis ;) :teach: i agree she is a very big weapon for crucial moments..
they will have to save some energy to win VVSL which is kind of second CL for these teams
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jan 21st 2018, 10:50am)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:55am

well,,Vakıfbank could get the title in VVSL but having Zhu doenst secure them any title as we saw the last seaoson they lost to Galatasay in the semis ;) :teach: i agree she is a very big weapon for crucial moments..
they will have to save some energy to win VVSL which is kind of second CL for these teams
I agree. If only zhuting plays well, It is still not enough to win the champion. Actually, I think every starter of vakifbank has to play very well, if they fight ecz vitra in the end! When the chance comes, zhuting will bring the whole team championship and gold medal! :teach:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:03am

Vakifbank become all about Zhu.

When KYK played for Fener She was the main player but all other players had big roles in their team. And now if Zhu is playing like normal player, Vakif is not what they are. Only when Zhu is playing like She can than no one in Turkish league can't fight against them.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:06am

Vakifbank become all about Zhu.

When KYK played for Fener She was the main player but all other players had big roles in their team. And now if Zhu is playing like normal player, Vakif is not what they are. Only when Zhu is playing like She can than no one in Turkish league can't fight against them.
It is not true. You can check the stats of the final in turkish cup. Every player of vakifbank plays very well. That is the reason they can beat ecz vitra (3:0). For my piont of views, some players does not show equal passion for the match of regular season(including zhuting this season! she also saves energy for the play-offs) :teach:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:16am

I agree. If only zhuting plays well, It is still not enough to win the champion. Actually, I think every starter of vakifbank has to play very well, if they fight ecz vitra in the end! When the chance comes, zhuting will bring the whole team championship and gold medal! :teach:

i agree...when Lonneke doenst play well (like against Galatasary) they can have some difficulties and then players like Zhu has to play extra well
if they as whole team play well then Zhu is ready for cricual moments and win them championships
meso mi ra se beno...