Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• i expected better from Halkbank against Busa BB after they beat Fener..im surprised that They lost 3-0..
    the same for Nilüfer B..they lost badly to Vitra at home..they should have played much better
    Beylikdüzü lost another 3-2 match! congrats to Seramiksan for coming from 0-2 behind against Beylikdüzü

• What happened to FB anyway? They go from winning 3 major cups last season to being one of the worst performing clubs among the big 3 (in fact might be the worst tbh).

I think KYK is definitely missed on court. She provides stability and she really go all out when she is needed the most. Plus, having her on court makes Natalia's job to kill the ball so much better.

Natalia is truly underperforming this season. The club might be scratching their head over the amount of salary they give her this season. She still can kill the ball but there is no consistency anymore.

Mia Jerkov? Well, I don't really understand this transfer. Having Balkenstein is a much better option imo. At least Balkenstein can stabilize the passing and defense.

Polina is doing her job, being the main point collector.

Polen is still a joke. How come FB still uses her?

Tomkom is Tomkom. She is definitely one of the best setters in the world. But her performance this season is a bit underwhelming compared to last season.

This team might go empty-handed this year.

• Seyma did a really good job.. Alesia must step up her game, she looks scared to take responsibility

i just completed watching Beşiktaş-Fenerbahçe match
    Beşiktaş coach's double subst. made Fener held on the match in the tie breaaker :aww:
    taking Olga out of the court etc..
    what a fail...it was 11-7 for Beşiktaş.tie-break set of this match reminded me of Gala-Vakıf match's fouth set.

anyway i enjoyed the match.Şeyma played agood match and was the best of the Beşiktaş and even match..she should keep thid good play!

i agree about Alessia but setter Seda should keep trusting in her and sets more balls to her though Şeyma and Olga had a good match and these two's taking most of the sets was not wrong
    i liked Belşiktaş libero Pınar's defensive job.Tokarska did a really good job at blocking

Eda Erdem played agood match aftre her injury..Damla Çakıroğlu was starter OH today.both Damla and Mia are a liability in passing.other local OH Ezgi Dağdelenler must pass better than Damla.

• Polen is definitly not my fav. player but i dont think she is the main reason for Fener's poor performance..you know Rahimova has been doing her job sometimes very well sometimes less well so Polen is not needed much.Fener's main problem is their OHs atm..neither Natalia nor Mia nor Damla are doing well

• I try to understand how the Turks think pollen is better than meryem hahah :whistle:

ezgi daglenler receiver your chance to play and was terible

Don't think people think that anymore, but ahaha I do remember when we talked about Meryem last season we got bashed a lot by some members and when she played they immediately were ready with critique while ignoring other players performances. :rolll: In the end she was our main scorer in two very important EC matches vs Poland and the at first unexpected win vs Russia and she is having a good season again.

Very great performances by Meryem Boz last few weeks btw this time 31 points (58%) :super:

Local opposites on fire I guess lately :D

• VVSL Results of Week 15 :

Galatasaray- Vakıfbank : 1-3
    stats
    Youtube
    K Beylikdüzü VI -Seramiksan : 2-3
    stats
    Halkbank - Bursa BB : 0-3
    stats
    Beşiktaş - Fenerbahçe : 2-3
    stats
    Youtube
    Nilüfer B - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 0-3
    stats
    Çanakkale - Ilbank : 3-0
    stats

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 14-1 (42,7 points)
    2.Vakıfbank 14-1 (42,4)
    3.Fenerbahçe 13-2 (37,8 )
    4.Galatasaray 10-5 (30)
    5.Bursa BB. 7-8 (27,2)
    6.Halkbank 6-9 (20,6)
    7.Nilüfer B. 6-9 (20,4)
    8.Beşiktaş 5-10 (18,1)
    9.Seramiksan 6-9 (17,3)
    10.K.Beylikdüzü 4-11 (14)
    11.Çanakkale 5-10 (13,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-15 (3,3)

• Wow! This Galatasaray is working better and better. They're playing as a team, and everyone does its duty in a good way. I think this is also thanks to the coach: also last year the team was playing really good. Neslihan is on fire in attack and on serve, the same with Kosheleva. The block worked good and also the reception.
    They're fourth in the league, but I won't be surprised if they manage to grab the third place, as Fenrbahce has to face Vakifbank and Eczacibasi..

• Wow! This Galatasaray is working better and better. They're playing as a team, and everyone does its duty in a good way. I think this is also thanks to the coach: also last year the team was playing really good. Neslihan is on fire in attack and on serve, the same with Kosheleva. The block worked good and also the reception.
    They're fourth in the league, but I won't be surprised if they manage to grab the third place, as Fenrbahce has to face Vakifbank and Eczacibasi..

Yes, I agree. I think after Gizem K. joining the team, everything has changed in a positive way for Galatasaray.

• After 17 matches, Galatasaray finally beated Fenerbahçe :cheesy: :lol:

Fenerbahçe is totally mess right now :S

Actually, galatasaray invests much more than fenerbache this season. According to the money invested, galatasary should beat fenerbache. I have to say money works finally! :teach:

I am not surprise that next season fenerbache will play in cev cup! :flower: