You are not logged in.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Yesterday, 6:06pm

After this round NO.3 and No.4 of regular season is almost fixed. The war left in regular season is between vakifbank and ecz vitra to get no.1 now. I think fenerbache and galatasary should focus more on champions league now. :teach:

Top 3 is done sure but there is only 3 points between Galatasaray and Bursa so that one is not sure at all. Also the battle for top 8 is more exciting then ever this season. Halkbank, BJK, Nilüfer, Seramiksan, Beylikdüzü and even Çanakkale all seem in a super close race. Also Leo remember being top 4 has no real benefits only nr1 in regular season. It is about getting to top 8.

My ideal top 8 would be:

EczV, Vakif, FB, GS, Bursa, Halkbank, BJK, Seramiksan.

Leaving for relegation: Beylikdüzü, Nilüfer, Çanakkale, Ilbank

I only want Ilbank to relegate to 2nd division tbh other teams are all so competitive this season.
Top 3 is done? GS played with Eczacibasi and Vakifbank but Fenerbahce did not play against any of them yet in second half. If FB loses all three without any points, then GS goes up to 3rd place, which is not impossible considering FB's current shape. Therefore the match between GS-FB is very critical next week. Besides, who can say that FB won't lose anymore points except these 3? :whistle:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Yesterday, 6:16pm

After this round NO.3 and No.4 of regular season is almost fixed. The war left in regular season is between vakifbank and ecz vitra to get no.1 now. I think fenerbache and galatasary should focus more on champions league now. :teach:

Top 3 is done sure but there is only 3 points between Galatasaray and Bursa so that one is not sure at all. Also the battle for top 8 is more exciting then ever this season. Halkbank, BJK, Nilüfer, Seramiksan, Beylikdüzü and even Çanakkale all seem in a super close race. Also Leo remember being top 4 has no real benefits only nr1 in regular season. It is about getting to top 8.

My ideal top 8 would be:

EczV, Vakif, FB, GS, Bursa, Halkbank, BJK, Seramiksan.

Leaving for relegation: Beylikdüzü, Nilüfer, Çanakkale, Ilbank

I only want Ilbank to relegate to 2nd division tbh other teams are all so competitive this season.
Top 3 is done? GS played with Eczacibasi and Vakifbank but Fenerbahce did not play against any of them yet in second half. If FB loses all three without any points, then GS goes up to 3rd place, which is not impossible considering FB's current shape. Therefore the match between GS-FB is very critical next week. Besides, who can say that FB won't lose anymore points except these 3? :whistle:

Typo I mean't Top 2. I see FB lose against Vakif, EczV and GS if they don't make a drastic change which I doubt will happen. I meant battle for nr1 (CL) is between Vakif and EczV and Bursa is not far behind the other two :D

Yesterday, 9:44pm

Wow! GS is being very unlucky in crucial moments again and again, I hope all these will turn around in playoffs. Must be very dissapointing for girls.

Rabadzhieva is such a waste of investment for GS so far. It becomes so obvious that Koshe or Nesli will get the ball when Rabadzhieva simply is useless in attacking. Those 2 receiving errors in a row in the last set, I really don't know what to expect from her from now on. I wish GS kept Leys or Guldeniz instead of her.

Well done Vakifbank! Cansu and refs saved their butts today :whistle:

actually she was your dear in the past :thumbsup:
i agree with you about Leys and Güldeniz..Raba's passing is also not realiable at crucial times as much as her attack

Robinson as foreigner could be more useful for Gala than Rabadzieva
Rabadzhieva, my dear? There must be a confusion here :) I was accused of being a Rabadzhieva hater by a bulgarian user in this forum once. What I appreciated with her most was her receiving skills and she was clearly the best GS could transfer this summer. She was indeed one of the best (maybe the best) defensive OH in the market.

i remember when Rabadzieva was first time playing for Galatasaray (one of her teammate was Saori or Neriman or Both) you used to like her a lot..especalily you were prasing her playoff perfromance a lot thats why i used "dear" word :thumbsup: ..do i remember that wrong ? she hasnt been playing well so far..i hope she gets better when it matters most
meso mi ra se beno...

Yesterday, 10:15pm

Beşiktaş's opp Alessia's performance has dropped in the recent matches..on the contrary,OHs Olga and Şeyma's performances are getting better
meso mi ra se beno...

Yesterday, 10:39pm

i expected better from Halkbank against Busa BB after they beat Fener..im surprised that They lost 3-0..
the same for Nilüfer B..they lost badly to Vitra at home..they should have played much better
Beylikdüzü lost another 3-2 match! congrats to Seramiksan for coming from 0-2 behind against Beylikdüzü
meso mi ra se beno...

Yesterday, 11:14pm

Beşiktaş's opp Alessia's performance has dropped in the recent matches..on the contrary,OHs Olga and Şeyma's performances are getting better

Seyma did a really good job.. Alesia must step up her game, she looks scared to take responsibility

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "USAvolleyfan" (Yesterday, 11:20pm)

Today, 1:00am

What happened to FB anyway? They go from winning 3 major cups last season to being one of the worst performing clubs among the big 3 (in fact might be the worst tbh).

I think KYK is definitely missed on court. She provides stability and she really go all out when she is needed the most. Plus, having her on court makes Natalia's job to kill the ball so much better.

Natalia is truly underperforming this season. The club might be scratching their head over the amount of salary they give her this season. She still can kill the ball but there is no consistency anymore.

Mia Jerkov? Well, I don't really understand this transfer. Having Balkenstein is a much better option imo. At least Balkenstein can stabilize the passing and defense.

Polina is doing her job, being the main point collector.

Polen is still a joke. How come FB still uses her?

Tomkom is Tomkom. She is definitely one of the best setters in the world. But her performance this season is a bit underwhelming compared to last season.

This team might go empty-handed this year.

Today, 1:12am

Seyma did a really good job.. Alesia must step up her game, she looks scared to take responsibility

i just completed watching Beşiktaş-Fenerbahçe match
Beşiktaş coach's double subst. made Fener held on the match in the tie breaaker :aww:
taking Olga out of the court etc..
what a fail...it was 11-7 for Beşiktaş.tie-break set of this match reminded me of Gala-Vakıf match's fouth set.

anyway i enjoyed the match.Şeyma played agood match and was the best of the Beşiktaş and even match..she should keep thid good play!

i agree about Alessia but setter Seda should keep trusting in her and sets more balls to her though Şeyma and Olga had a good match and these two's taking most of the sets was not wrong
i liked Belşiktaş libero Pınar's defensive job.Tokarska did a really good job at blocking

Eda Erdem played agood match aftre her injury..Damla Çakıroğlu was starter OH today.both Damla and Mia are a liability in passing.other local OH Ezgi Dağdelenler must pass better than Damla.
meso mi ra se beno...

Today, 1:18am

Polen is definitly not my fav. player but i dont think she is the main reason for Fener's poor performance..you know Rahimova has been doing her job sometimes very well sometimes less well so Polen is not needed much.Fener's main problem is their OHs atm..neither Natalia nor Mia nor Damla are doing well
meso mi ra se beno...

Today, 2:19am

I try to understand how the Turks think pollen is better than meryem hahah :whistle:

ezgi daglenler receiver your chance to play and was terible