You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YEON KOUNG & EDA ERDEM

Monday, January 29th 2018, 12:59pm

After 17 matches, Galatasaray finally beated Fenerbahçe :cheesy: :lol:

Fenerbahçe is totally mess right now :S
Actually, galatasaray invests much more than fenerbache this season. According to the money invested, galatasary should beat fenerbache. I have to say money works finally! :teach:

I am not surprise that next season fenerbache will play in cev cup!
:flower:

It is way too early to say anything and I hope FB changes SOMETHING or transfers someone because with their current game and judging by their performance of I'd say last 6-7 matches I wouldn't be surprised if they have to play challenge cup or no European cup at all. :white: Natalia needs to step her game especially she is completely useless lately this performance doesn't fit player of her level!

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:03pm

If nothing changes in FB, they will most likely move down to 4th place after Eczacibasi and Vakifbank games and Bursa can put up a great fight against them in playoff 8. :white:

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:57pm

FB :mad: ! It's painful to see a bunch of players with their talent but still not there with IQs. They were all running around on the court like chickens with their heads cut off. :wall:

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:26am

Hey does someone here know how is Anna Grejman, a polish OH doing?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:45am

Hey does someone here know how is Anna Grejman, a polish OH doing?

Her team Karayollari is 1st placed in Turkish 2nd league (group B) atm and are one of the main contenders for VVSL next year. Sadly I dont have stats however afaik she has kind of a leader role for her team and is doing good.

You can follow the league standings and her team match scores here:
http://fikstur.tvf.org.tr

You will have to change 'Efeler ligi' to '1. Lig Bayanlar' which is 2nd div then you need to push the 'gruplar' button and change it to 'B grubu' (group B)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (Jan 30th 2018, 12:51am)

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:57am

Oh thank you so much that's more info than I expected:D
Polish NT desperate on OH position as always, that's why I ask... maybe she should join instead of Grajber

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:23pm

Beylikduzu beat Halkbank 3-0. Didn't expect that.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:02pm

So Nilüfer also gets the first set against FB. :whistle:
Live on TRT SPOR atm

Im happy Nilüfer got rid of Alper Erdogus, new coach seems to play with Elif Boran as starter. :thumbup:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:03pm

Any info why Maren Fromm didn't play today? She's not even in the roster on the stats sheet.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:57pm

i fixed my notebook..now its ok..

Brandt starts with Ezgi Dağdelenler after a long long time (or for the first time this season ?)
Nilüfer's new coach uses OH Elif (ex-Fenerbahçe player)
good moves!
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:00pm

some excitement at the end of third set of Nilüfer-Fener match :D
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:03pm

when Alessia of Beşiktaş plays well Beşiktaş loses..lol..im surprised they lost 3-0 against Bursa BB
the same for Halkbank...they lost 3-0 never expected it to happen..Jana Kulan from Beylikdüzü has been doing fine,really..i didnt hope that
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jan 31st 2018, 6:11pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:04pm

What a set :white:

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:05pm

Gala barely won on a day where Kosheleva wasnt starter and just played the last set against Seramiksan
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:07pm

Fener's job is really hard if Rahimova keeps playing this way :gone:

what a set!! :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:08pm

oh Buijs :aww:
this set shouldnt have ended by this passing mistake
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:13pm

32-34 in the end unlucky for Nilüfer..

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:14pm

Coach Brandt should have done this move much earlier, i mean using Damla Çakıroğlu and Ezgi Dağdelenler..at leat they may have been ready so far
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:21pm

Results this week surely made everything even closer between placed 6-10 teams. I mean Beylikdüzü's random wins and long tb matches, Seramiksan finally being on a rise, Nilüfer new coach and BJK, Halkbank being inconsistent sometimes

@Canter who do you think will make final 8? :D

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:40pm

Results this week surely made everything even closer between placed 6-10 teams. I mean Beylikdüzü's random wins and long tb matches, Seramiksan finally being on a rise, Nilüfer new coach and BJK, Halkbank being inconsistent sometimes

@Canter who do you think will make final 8? :D

well,first 5 is fixed then 3 of Halkbank,Beşiktaş,Nilüfer,Seramiksan
interestingly Halkbank is going to face Beşiktaş and Seramiksan vs. Nilüfer in the upcoming week :D the results of these matches will be of great importance

i cant see the Schedule after round 19....i have to see which these teams are going to face in the last three matches

i guess Halkbank will be in the circle...so will Beşiktaş...seems Nilüfer will be in, Seramiksan will stay out of the playoffs...yet not sure..even Halkbank may stay out of the playoffs..
i forgot : Beylikdüzü is also in the game
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jan 31st 2018, 9:02pm)